It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did you join ATS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I always liked that one myself!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Some one said they were giving away free bacon so I singed up.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hillbilly4rent

Did somebody say bacon? My thingie went off...

And to address the OP. What's ATS?

Wait... Wait... This isn't Beiberchat.com???????????

~Heff

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
i joined because this sites amazing, and iv'e seen so much stuff i thought id give some back

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

I had my reasons to join and you have yours. Why do we all need the same reasons?

I am not going to question your reasons and i am not going to make fun of it.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

I am interested in everybodies reasons

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I joined hoping to find other off the wall thinkers.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I joined because somebody was wrong on the internet and needed to be corrected.

As time went on, I learned that somebody was me but I stuck around for the free bacon.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Because generally this site lets you behave as you want to within reason. They are open-minded, and can gather the opinons of many people from all over. Plus this site will let you talk, and read about items that others are afraid of, or scoff at.
Besides i have a lot of stuff i want to talk about, and most people here are fairly cool.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
There is a Why Did you Join but....... Why WOULD you join ATS?

There can be 3 or more threads on the same topic, and so much lack of civility between those people with different viewpoints.

I am tired of wondering, What is truth? What is false? I expect that we all are wondering?

The only thread that had kept up is the one where we can post funny pictures, and personally I don't find many of them funny, because there is a "tad of violence" attached to plenty of them. There are the terrible misspelling in so many captions, that I do believe they are all from America...... and far too many cats. Cats are feral creatures. Let them loose on a deserted island and they will live. Do the same to a dog and it will wither and die.

Let's have the Moderaters install some integrity to these repetitive, and useless posts, or perhaps make more categories...one for egomaniacs, one for shyer people, one for bi*ching, one for kudos, none for speculation, one for miscellaneous noises, one for ground noises, one for air noises, one for saucers, one for flying saucers, one for broken saucers, one for chocolate sauces!

No more photos that could have been photoshopped, unless specified. No more anything that is not provable.

One section for those who are on the Government's side with their story about 911, and another for those who darned well know that it was a blatant fabrication played out for the "dumbed down" peoples of America.

One for the names of all the idiots who voted for Obama and why! You can all be guillotined at once, with such small heads!

There! Now *I* have become uncivil, so will leave.

Ta Ta
edit on 25-10-2011 by canadiansenior70 because: spell

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This site was mentioned to me by an on-line friend who is active here. I don't believe in conspiracies (I don't have enough faith in the human ability to keep a secret) and I don't believe in UFOs (altho I would dearly love them to be true), so I plan to stick to the below/off sections. I do love particicpating in forums and getting to know people that way!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join