It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Germany

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Hi there everybody,

just wanted to introduce myself to you all. Well I'm a 26 years old male German joining the board of ATS to find some answers for some questions and also contribute my input to you. I'm a frequent reader of this board for like 4 years now and decided to sign up because of some recent events like the Jerusalem UFO sighting I'm interested in (besides cases like Cash / Landrum and the Rendlesham forest incident) and conspiracies like 9/11.

When I'm ready to go I will open up a new thread with some input about the rocket test facility in Peenemünde/ Germany

Looking forward to you guys !
edit on 2-2-2011 by Dalbeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
hi and welcome...,

2nd

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Thank you
!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalbeck

Willkommen zu ATS...I hope you enjoy interacting with us.

I look forward to your thread.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Welcome!

I look forward to your threads.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I'm in the UK but I think the Germans are the most awake people in Europe. I've looked at some official polls and 90% of the German Population suspect something is wrong about 9/11 - that's just a phenomenal number of awakened people.

Good to have you here.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalbeck

I'm hanging out near Pirmasens! Welcome!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Gruss Gott!

Wo wohnen sie?

Ich wohne in Bayern mit die U.S. Army, 3rd ID, um Giebelstadt, im 1980s. Es ist eine kleine stadt on B19, die "Romantische Strasse."

Meine tauter ist gayen nach Stuttgart fur college dieses yahr.

Wilkommen!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hello my fellow German speaking friend. Welcome to this board, I am sure you'll love it here! Best wishes from chilly Vienna, Austria!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Oh I'm really overwhelmed by your kind words everybody, thanks a lot for your nice gestures ! Thanks at Dan for the cool figures , I never knew that
!!!

@ beezer & truth: I live in a small town mid distance between Wolfsburg and Berlin
Your German is really good truth
!! What's your daughter about to study after her year on the College ?

@ apacheman, Mary & Hedy: Thank you too for your warm welcome !!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
By the way: I seem to have problems with the time zone (GMT +1) when I update it in my user panel, it always switches to +4 (Dubai etc...) ? Could someone help me out please?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dalbeck
Hi there everybody,

just wanted to introduce myself to you all. Well I'm a 26 years old male German joining the board of ATS to find some answers for some questions and also contribute my input to you. I'm a frequent reader of this board for like 4 years now and decided to sign up because of some recent events like the Jerusalem UFO sighting I'm interested in (besides cases like Cash / Landrum and the Rendlesham forest incident) and conspiracies like 9/11.

When I'm ready to go I will open up a new thread with some input about the rocket test facility in Peenemünde/ Germany

Looking forward to you guys !
edit on 2-2-2011 by Dalbeck because: (no reason given)

Whats the number one storie that you never heared on tv ,but share amongst you germans in private about ufo.s ?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Hm, can't think about any besides the known stories like the Nazi Bell and UFO's over the Baltic Sea. I will open a thread about the Nazi Bell when I have the number of posts to do so

edit on 3-2-2011 by Dalbeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalbeck

Hey, Dalbeck, how were you able to post a thread with less than 20 posts listed on your message board account?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

This is the only forum where new members can make a thread, 20 posts is needed to start a thread in all of the other forums.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Hello Sauron,

do you know if the changing of the time zone is a common problem? I seem to have problems with correcting the time zone I am in. Whenever I change it to GMT +1 it automatically switches to +4 ???

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Anyone please ?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalbeck

Cool, a fellow European. I am from Bulgaria but live in the U.S.

top topics

join