It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are living in the Age of Enlightenment! Rejoice!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Yes! We are living now in the Age of Enlightenment! As the Emergent properties of the Universe unfold themselves on a planetary scale, our race is reaching the pinnacle of 3 dimensional space mastery. This leg of our mass-consciousness journey is nearing completion! But we must be the masters of our own destiny! It is only us that can lead ourselves into the unknown ahead. We must not falter as we stride towards understanding and unity; for the path has many distractions, twists and turns, and obstacles.

We are coming to the point of empirical understanding of this incarnation of experience that we could never have expected not even 100 years ago! Unfortunately, as we all know on this conspiracy website, the truth is being suppressed from us, to keep us from realizing how wondrous this existence is! I speak now of the merging of cutting-edge science (particle physics, quantum mechanics) and spirituality. We have come to find, using the most precise measurements and calculations in any aspect of empirical sciences we have engaged in our history, that the Universe arises from, and disappears into nothingness! We are nothing but vibrating fields of electron clouds, hovering around ridiculously small bundles of mass that contain such vast amounts of energy it is unimaginable. Our existence is amazingly profound, wondrous and truly magical.

And yet, not many people know of these astounding discoveries. Somehow, though nearly every Noble Prize in the past 80 years in the Physics fields have been awarded to theorists that have literally pulled the proverbial rug out from under us, and have given dazzling insights into the nature of our quantum reality, a large portion of the populace is completely oblivious to these startling discoveries. The compartmentalization and overload of information has lead us to not be able to truly experience the world around us. We must break down our self-constructed barriers and become one with the Universe around us!

This was inspired by all the recent threads concerning awakenings (wonderful to hear!!) and my own renewed interest in the spiritual path(s) I walk, combined with the merging of science! For the first time in our history, the insights of the great Eastern mystics and gurus is being confirmed by our most precise scientific observations ever recorded! Our mass-consciousness is at a point where it can be jump-started, if you will, into spiritual growth. These insights are now readily available to all people of the world, and not just deeply meditative and spiritual seekers. If only people could deconstruct the prisons in their minds, their entrenched ideologies, and really EXPERIENCE the Universe as it truly is! It is too beautiful to describe with these mere words.

Have a wondrous experience, don't forget to stay in the now, and open up to the world around you. If you become in tune with it, you will find there is MUCH more to it than meets the I.

NEXUS

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NoEXcUseS

I realize that my "rant" is not very coherently organized, but this was a spur of the moment inspiration, and as such, could not be diluted with containment.

Also, bump!

NEXUS

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Amen brother!!!!! star and flag

took the words and thread idea
rite out of my brain and mouth, but
be careful don't let your significant other
try to have you committed for your
enlightenment, we shouldn't loose our
freedoms because of that , that comes
later in the story, god bless my friend.
edit on 2-2-2011 by Jophiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

You do know particle physics and quantum mechanics basically try to explain the same phenomenom through two completely different approaches making them pretty much incompatible with one another, right?

Just pay attention to quantum mechanics; the only reason for so much debate over it is because well....denile isn't just a river in Egypt, ya did?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
yea i kinda see that, but im only 20. maybe all generations says theirs are the "enlightened age" .

things are looking surprisingly good, considering the obvious bad. i believe it's gonna be make or break for us soon. and i dont mean 2012
edit on 2-2-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoEXcUseS

I realize that my "rant" is not very coherently organized, but this was a spur of the moment inspiration, and as such, could not be diluted with containment.

and you call yourself "noexcuses" *shakes head*

So, what is this jump-start you speak of?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Enlightenment in my opinion is a state of gaining intellectual, Scientific and religious knowledge etc. Spiritual Enlightenment is just an illusion created in our own minds to make us feel more peaceful, More in control and one with nature etc. The age of enlightenment will be the biggest illusion known to mankind. It will be an era of peace for about 5 years to a decade and the bloodshed will begin when everyone claims to be spiritually awake. A time when almost the entire population will give in to a common belief and lose all aggressiveness, This belief however will only be followed by the lesser more impractical, less productive humans (sheaple). If your understanding of 'Enlightenment' is simply knowledge then you are correct, However if you believe it is a spiritual awakening then you are falling for the trap.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

Spiritual enlightenment is in actively realizing what was already there to begin with. Shifting ones perspective to include new, active parts that were already part of ones being to begin with. There could be considered a singular "big" one, and in that, one realizes the illusion such a statement speaks of, regardless of its context (spiritual, philosophical, scientific, etc).

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik

There is no way we can understand the universe spiritually. It is just too complex for the human brain. Did we evolve? Did God create us? Where did God come from? Did the ancient ones create us? Where did they come from? Is there more than one God? Is there a God for every universe?

Do you understand what i mean. You could be atheist, I could be a Buddhist and we could have a Muslim a Jew and a Christian and all of them would claim to be enlightened. So IMO enlightenment is an illusion, You believe what you want to believe to make yourself feel more important than everyone else. These are just examples not directed at anyone in any way.

The belief that the world is becoming a more positive place is utter nonsense. As the years go by our world is destroyed more and more and funny enough in 2012 millions of people will claim that the age of enlightenment is taking place while millions of people are still dying from famine, genocide and wars.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in my understanding of it is quantum mechanics is the mathematical expressions of waveform functions inherent in particles. At the subatomic level, classical physics rules no longer apply, which is where quantum mechanical formulae become applicable, and can show us the energy levels and structure of particles and atoms. Particle physics is an extension of this in that it is the study of particle behavior and relationships, with emphasis on energy transfer and the relationships between particles and virtual particles.

NEXUS

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

Brother, I am ONLY 19. These few years on this planet have given me the capacity for enormous perspective and learning. When I say this is the Age of Enlightenment, I mean that this is the period in which great consciousness expansion and spiritual growth is becoming available to the masses of Earth, and not just the philosophical and deeply spiritual seekers. It is our job, our duty, to accelerate the dissemination of this information and to help the people of our race look to the divine Oneness of this Creation, this Universe. The Creator and Creation are one and the same. You as well as I can sense the heightening energy fields as our racial-consciousness soars to new heights of knowledge and insight.

NEXUS

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

You happened to miss my point completely

Thats ok though.

As far as this one believing i am more important than others, a cursory glance at my other posts would lead one in the other direction. equality. True "enlightenment" (a meaningless term anyway) would lead one to see what was already there to begin with, not delude one into thinking higher of themselves. It is a humbling experience, if anything. None of the questions you asked are relevant to "enlightenment."

The world will become what it will become, but that is up to each individual to choose. Many are choosing Love. That is all any of us can do, choose a conscious and mindful state from which all decisions arise. Not some discordant programming from which one will re-act without even knowing why. What are you doing personally, to help those dying of famine, poor water, genocide, and wars? You are obviously bothered by them, as evidenced in this thread, and your own thread (which i also posted in). Some can not help directly, but they can help in their communities, where these things also exist. Simply being kind to others helps as well. And there are some, such as this one, who are pushing for a different kind of revolution. On many fronts (other than what was posted in linked thread), which will in fact, alleviate many of those issues.

How will anyone change anything if we dont try?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik

The "jump-start" I speak of is.... well let me lay it out like this. Our race has a long (relatively) history of subsistence living, hunting and gathering, and a survivalist existence. There was not much time for deep spiritual or intellectual thought because everyone was preoccupied with making sure they made it to tomorrow, could keep their offspring alive, and securing a, albeit meager, future for their children. We are now at such a technologically advanced stage that our race has the capacity to automate and/or efficiently grow, store and distribute food and necessities for a good portion of our population. That we have yet to see this effectively implemented in such a manner is yet to be seen, but nonetheless we have the technology and manpower to enact such a grand plan. This same technological advancement and learning has empirically and systematically broken down and exposed the illusion of our reality, such that it coincides with the spiritual teachings of mystics from our history.

A fundamental aspect of humanity is that it yearns to learn and grow, as does the entire Universe around us, evident in the abundant Emergent properties seen all around us. With now easy access to the large knowledge base, it can allow for many people to undergo consciousness transforming awareness, to see through the illusion, and to connect with their deeper Oneness selves. I hope this is making sense

NEXUS

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
The age of enlightenment youngsters could do with some humility and knowledge. For example, how many spout quantum physics as proof for any wild philosophies they have? Of those people, how many people understand what it is about or for what restrictions it is valid? For example, do they really think by thinking about metal being bended they can bend steel with their minds? Do they not understand how tiny a system is to make quantum physics apply?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

It absolutely does, and i think such an idea is evidenced even on a site like ATS.

So many different viewpoints, many opposing, can come together and share. Ideally, this is done with the purpose of growth, but certainly, it turns into arguments over semantics more often than not.

Regardless, such access is incredible in terms of information dissemination. Someone can access the Bhagavad Gita at the same time as reading the news. All for little, or no cost (other than an access device, and possibly internet service, of course
). I agree that such things will yield exponential results, as opposed to linear. Though, i also feel that it will sprout in many, many different directions (as it has already).

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Do they not understand how tiny a system is to make quantum physics apply?

Tell that to the quantum technician's boss Dr. "so and so" after the measurement is made by the tech, but before he finds out what was observed!

Also there are experiments which have been conducted proving both non-locality, as well as the macro quantum effect.

edit on 2-2-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Humility and knowledge? Don't you understand that the Age of Enlightenment, which is upon us now, is bringing exactly that? Humility in that we can embrace the Oneness of our reality, spoken of allegorically for thousands of years by great spiritual teachers; knowledge in that it is now being proven before our very eyes by the greatest advancements in science and observation our race has ever (as far as we know) achieved.

And as far as "limits" go to quantum mechanics.... if you think there are "limits" to it then you are not fully grasping it's profound implications. Quantum mechanics is in EVERYTHING. In fact, I will boldly assert that quantum mechanics is everything tangible. It is the relationships of virtual particles and the nature of the very space we live in itself. All interactions take place through virtual particles or nuclear particle mediators, and the electromagnetic properties of subsequent particles. All that we see is an illusion, maya, a face/aspect of the Oneness. Incarnated in the now, destined to return to the Oneness from which it arose. Virtual particles appear out of nothing, disappear into nothing, and can be made real simply by adding energy. Quantum mechanics is, simply put, the most far-reaching in scope and implication of any discovery humanity has ever made.

NEXUS

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Okay. Do you know why Van der Waal forces are proportional to 1/(r^7)? You know, quantum mechanical reasons.

You can find out by reading of the third volume of the Feynman Lectures. It even debunks the nonsense quoted by philosophers when talking about relativity in the first volume. Many people who have no idea what they're talking about say all kinds of hoopla and try to pass it off as "scientific".

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Just curious, what scientific field do you work (or play) in?
edit on 2-2-2011 by sinohptik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

I'll give you a hundred dollars if you can bend metal with your mind without physical contact, among all the other crazy new age claims.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join