It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Meeting at State Department on Monday Feb 7

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Hilary Clinton has recalled EVERY single US ambassador from every country in the world to Washington, DC for a short notice meeting at the State Department on Monday Feb 7th. This meeting was called right after the state visit from Chinese President Hu.

This is the first time EVER that a meeting like this has happened, and they were given one weeks' notice to get to Washington.

I think here was a thread for this, but I can't find it anywhere now.

Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper announced Tuesday that he will be making a "previously unscheduled" trip to Washington on Friday to meet with President Obama, supposedly to talk about trade and the situation in Egypt, but why would that have to be called at short notice in person? Couldn't they just discuss that over the phone? There is a major snowstorm bearing down on Canada, right in Harper's backyard, and likely the Canadians will declare an emergency in Ontario, but knowing this is coming, he's still heading to Washington.

No leaders can adjust their schedule so quickly unless it is for a VERY good reason. Sorry, but the official reason given of "trade talks" doesn't cut it for me.

It's my prediction that in the next few days, British PM David Cameron or his lapdog Deputy PM Clegg will make some sort of previously unannounced trip to Washington as well.

I feel something big is happening, and the leaders of the United States do NOT want to use normal (even secured) channels to tell the leaders of the world what they know, or what the Chinese just told them.

If we see the announcement of the British PM's visit, that will confirm for me that something big is going down amongst world leaders.
edit on 1-2-2011 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Sudan revolution starts 2.4.2011
China is slowing exports of minerals used to make tech gadgets.

who knows. good post. we are the watchers.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

could it be? i ask with a grain of salt,,,

DISCLOSURE???

come meet xutaltu from the planet lorrk...

thinking out loud --------again...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

I think here was a thread for this, but I can't find it anywhere now.

There is a thread. It took some work to find, but I managed to find it.
Clinton Convenes Mass Meeting of US Ambassadors

edit on 1-2-2011 by EagleTalonZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

oh yeahhh

here it is..
www.examiner.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Thanks for the link back to the original thread.

Oh, and to cap it all off, the US Ambassador to CHINA quit today, fairly soon after a state visit by the Chinese President. MSM is doing some smokescreen story on how he plans to run for 2012 GOP nomination, but the GOP nomination race is already full of very well known names and this guy is almost an unknown. He wouldn't give up one of the highest ranking positions on the diplomatic circuit to run for a Presidency he has no chance of winning, unless he's crazy.

I'd say something very big involving the Chinese is about to happen.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Whoa. He quit?

This meeting..wow. So many ideas about what it could be about. None of them good, unfortunately. Gut feel tells me someone has a nuke, or worse aimed at someone. And it's probably related to what's goiing on in Africa and the Middle East. Could well be that China is making its move.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
If you believe David Wilcock, the Chinese are a big force in stopping the NWO with disclosure of not only et's but also free energy devices that would rid us of our dependence on oil and a return to a gold backed monetary system. Who knows though. I guess we'll see. I agree however that something interesting is going down.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
______beforeitsnews/story/399/615/All_Ambassadors_Called_Back_to_Washington.html

"Ambassadors from almost all 260 U.S. embassies, consulates and other posts in more than 180 countries are expected to convene at the State Department for what’s being billed as the first meeting of its kind."

WTF?

top topics

join