It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSH vs. SADDAM/OSAMA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
My friend asked me a question last night, and to tell you the truth, I wasn't able to answer it.

I am posting his question and hopefully the members of this forum can share their opinions and ideas with me.

The question my friend asked me was:

Who is the wosrt person, Bush or SADDAM/OSAMA?

I look forward to your responses.

[edit on 13-7-2004 by MacKiller]

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
well saddam wasnt a terrorist, he was a dictator that killed hundreds of thousands of his own people. that doesnt make him a terrorist, a bad person maybe but not a terrorist. bush...well he isnt a terrorist either. he does hasnt sent people around in bomb vests blowing up buses so we can label him as a terrorist either.

even if you asked who the biggest killer is of the three it still wouldnt be bush.

maybe you should ask something like whos the person human being out of the three. you MIGHT have a good topic to discuss there.

but two of the three dont even fit the definition of terrorist.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
None of the above.

Answer (in my view) America, as America created all of them.

America = CIA

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Changed terrorist to the worst person. Hopefully now I can get some interesting responses.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Sickboy, you cannot say America is a terrorist when you mean the CIA.

Bush does'nt have people blow up buildings and busloads of kids to cleanse the land of "infidels" or to prove a point.

Saddam was a terrorist by definition, One who governs by terrorism or intimidation; specifically, an agent or partisan of the revolutionary tribunal during the Reign of Terror in France is one definition and Saddam clearly fits that.

Osama, must we explain this one?

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
Sickboy, you cannot say America is a terrorist when you mean the CIA.

Bush does'nt have people blow up buildings and busloads of kids to cleanse the land of "infidels" or to prove a point.

Saddam was a terrorist by definition, One who governs by terrorism or intimidation; specifically, an agent or partisan of the revolutionary tribunal during the Reign of Terror in France is one definition and Saddam clearly fits that.

Osama, must we explain this one?

Fair enough, but, you are what you eat and in my view right now America is CIA, as the people lost America, it was taken from the people.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   

That is what I thought also. Thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Fair enough, I'm just so used to people generalizing Americans as the real terrorists.

As for the whole America was taken from the people, your right in a sense. I don't like how the government tries to tell me how to live and what is right for me to watch. Government is evil but its a neccesary evil, but the smaller the gov the better. But thats going a bit off track.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I don't think that the government should have the right to tell you how to live and what is right for you to watch. You are right, governemt = evil

new topics

top topics

join