It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran suspects America behind terrorist acts!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
you know what is funny?
The US and Britain has basically admitted they were wrong about WMD's and the justification for war in Iraq at the time it happen just isn't there, but when Iran says something....oh no it's a lie.

guess what people, USA and England lied, so don't be quick to take sides here, it's best to read and absorb this stuff and keep in mind for the future, because it could be that Iran is telling the truth and the US is just lying again.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
worldwatcher,

I agree with you. They all lied, and the thing is, the puzzle is going start to fall in the right places this president and all that got this nation into war will have to answer not only to the citizens of US but the rest of the world because eventually everything will have and end and they are not immune

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
worldwatcher,

I agree with you. They all lied, and the thing is, the puzzle is going start to fall in the right places this president and all that got this nation into war will have to answer not only to the citizens of US but the rest of the world because eventually everything will have and end and they are not immune

Don't you ppl have anything better to do then cook up these conspiracy theories the info the president got from the CIA was faulty but he didn't know and he didn't manipulate it he went with what he got its not his fault and how credible is Iran really common you guy sound like my mother always coming down on bush also do you know that Iran is funding and sending insurgents to Iraq to defeat the us cuz they don't want two nations with democracy surrounding them why? One world revolution from the students.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Seriously.

Give me one good reason why I should take the word of someone who hates America and Isreal, who has his own agenda, and who has offered absolutely no proof? Just one. Just one reason why I should believe him?

People believe stuff way to easily. It's sad really.

People here say that Bush is using the terrorist attacks to further his agenda like 9/11 was the first terrorist attack to affect the US. How do you explain all the terrorist attacks before 9/11, even before Bush was even into politics?

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23

Don't you ppl have anything better to do then cook up these conspiracy theories the info the president got from the CIA was faulty but he didn't know and he didn't manipulate it he went with what he got its not his fault and how credible is Iran really common you guy sound like my mother always coming down on bush also do you know that Iran is funding and sending insurgents to Iraq to defeat the us cuz they don't want two nations with democracy surrounding them why? One world revolution from the students.

Are you serious? This is abovetopscret.com! Maybe you're looking to join RepublicanForum.com They don't deal with any of this conspiracy crap. You just get the straight facts

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
They can but they need to keep them to themselves cuz its just plain stupid this web site deals on real and conspiracy with at least some facts this is just plain PR an BS.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
If they're capable of doing this, who knows what else they are capable of. For the same reason Iran can't be trusted, the U.S. government cannot be trusted. Just take a look at the link I provided.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
TheBandit795, That link has to much information for westpoint to absorve,

You will have to break it down first.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
perhaps if you took the time to really investigate and learn about these "terrorist" attacks for example the "berg" beheading, you will see that there are many inconsistencies and things that go against what govt officials and media are trying to feed to you.

Now no one is saying believe Iran over the US, just advising that you hear all sides and keep it in mind, because both sides have been known to spew propaganda.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
TheBandit795, That link has to much information for westpoint to absorve,

You will have to break it down first.

Haha so funny I forgot to laugh but keep it up your getting better
And world watcher would you care to enlighten us on what some of the inconsistencies are.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Thank you TheBandit and WorldWatcher for the backup.
Westpoint, you'll have to do some research with the links provided. I would hardly call this "false conspiracy" or BS. We've provided facts and backup. It seems to me you just go around trying to debunk other people's posts.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
It really enhances your thought in the written word.....please try it, K, Westpoint?

Prank Monkey: you fail in your equal evil litmus test. From the article:

""Terrorism is a loathsome, horrible phenomena and the Islamic Republic of Iran has deeply felt its consequences ever since many years ago, and that is the reason why we consider campaign against terrorism not only essential, bit also of great importance," he stated, according to IRNA news agency."

The religious head of an Islamic nation denouncing terroism and pledging his country's activist opposition to it? Rare, no? Even more extrodinary, a label was placed on his country by our own vocabulary-handicapped-squatter-in-the-White House as being an Axis of Evil member........and here he is giving AMENS to the tenents of the former's crusade!!!!

Yet, because of a revolution 25 years ago against a Blood Thirsty Shah with as much or more blood on his hands as Sadam, who the US put into power, Iran is not credible enough to say what American Intelligence community members have voiced repeatedly?

This talk about a country's motives for observation being refutable because of them not liking America: THAT'S WHAT P.T. Barnum MEANT ON THE SUBJECT OF RUBES & SUCKERS !!!
We didn't like Iraq, yet the US is the only kid in the sandbox with the desire to act out the dislike....with extreme prejudice.
Iran HAS HAD Mossad initiatives against them, with more than a few deaths.
The State of Israel DID COME TO BE THROUGH TERRORISM against the British Colonial power.
Within our Fathers or Grandfathers lifetimes, we saw a loathed bunch of Terrorists become "Our bastion of Democracy" in the Middle East; I think this Ayatollah looked old enough to have been there for the bomb-on-a-bus era of Israeli "democracy", no?

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
westpoint, READ!!!! USE THE SEARCH ENGINE, EDUCATE YOURSELF!!!!

sorry for screaming, it's out of character for me, but right now........

www.abovetopsecret.com...

that's just a start, if you need help on how to use the search feature, feel free to ask.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I cannot believe some of the complete, unadulterated, moronic, male bovine excrement that is being proffered in this thread!

Iran as a source of accurate news and information about US foreign policy? PLEASE PEOPLE. This is the country where owning a satellite dish can get you arrested or executed. And some of you would rather believe them over your own government? Being a fool must be bliss........

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
If I take a two very amatuer videos of the back of my hand. I can bet you that people will find "inconsistancies" and provide a convincing argument that one of them is the back of someone else's hand.

All the links and theorys provided here or anywhere else that I have seen still have not provided any real, concrete proof that anyone besides terrorists were behind the Berg beheading.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
of course it's terrorists who committed the berg beheading and the other acts, but just who exactly are the terrorists? that's the question.

it certainly wasn't a man with a prostetic leg named Al-Zaqwari that performed the beheading of Berg.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
People, let's think a minute. Iran is not the only country who thinks the U.S. and Israel are "terrorists" and bullies. Do you forget how many nations scorn the US everyday like North Korea, Germany, France, Russia to name just a few? We are not so innocent either.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
of course it's terrorists who committed the berg beheading and the other acts, but just who exactly are the terrorists? that's the question.

it certainly wasn't a man with a prostetic leg named Al-Zaqwari that performed the beheading of Berg.

I know people automatically assume that it was the US that first mentioned that Al-Zaqari was responsible for it but, that's not neccessarily true....

From the BBC article-

It was titled "Abu Musab al-Zarqawi shown slaughtering an American".

The CIA is said to be checking to see whether Zarqawi - a senior al-Qaeda operative accused of masterminding multiple bomb attacks against US forces in Iraq - was actually in the video.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
true but

CIA official: Al-Zarqawi likely beheaded Berg

as far as I know, that is still the official word being given.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I'm really wondering why some of you are here. Well actually, just Pyros and Westpoint. How can you be so unwilling to question your government? Have they never lied to you? Have they never covered something up before? Numerous examples come to mind when I pose that question to myself.
Westpoint, this question may be a little blunt, but I'll ask it anway. Are you a government plant?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join