It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loxdredd has landed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Hi Folks,

I have been viewing this site for over a year and a half, pretty sure it was through a link in rense that got me here. Now and I really do enjoy some of the insights that a lot of people offer on here, even the wacky and the weird tickle my ribs. So I have now decided to take the plunge and join the ATS family I’m sure I have done a good thing here (sharp intake of breath). I am interested UFO’s, Alien abductions, NWO, and the paranormal also any other stuff that makes my gray matter spin. I live in Scotland so hello to all fellow Scots on ATS and of course my cousins south of the borderas well. Looking forward to putting in some content and receiving some quality feed back.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Loxdredd

Welcome! And thanks for the nice, normal introduction. It seems rare these days with all the wacky intro posts about being some insider in-the-know or some such junk. I hope you have a good time.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

Thanks for the welcome, I don't have the imagination to pretend to be something I am not...lol

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loxdredd
Hi Folks,

I have been viewing this site for over a year and a half, pretty sure it was through a link in rense that got me here. Now and I really do enjoy some of the insights that a lot of people offer on here, even the wacky and the weird tickle my ribs. So I have now decided to take the plunge and join the ATS family I’m sure I have done a good thing here (sharp intake of breath). I am interested UFO’s, Alien abductions, NWO, and the paranormal also any other stuff that makes my gray matter spin. I live in Scotland so hello to all fellow Scots on ATS and of course my cousins south of the borderas well. Looking forward to putting in some content and receiving some quality feed back.

Oh snaps your not claiming to be a reptillian or being followed by the fbi?
welcome....

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Loxdredd

Hi Loxdredd, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Welcome to the boards, some real nice folks here and some great information, enjoy! If you need help, just hollar, people here are quick to help.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Always good to have long-time lurkers formally join the family! Welcome! If you have any unanswered questions or need help with anything, please don't hesitate to send me a PM.

- NWD

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AtruthGuy

Ohhh Bugger, I knew I missed something in my Intro...lol Nope neither of these, I tend to find the Reptlian thing a big egg to swallow!!! Only joking, mind you I did see David Iike go live on TV and go all nutty. Just goes to show what being a sports presenter can do to ya!

top topics

join