It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello and thank you ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Didn't realise that I'd hit the twenty posts point but that Temple Mount UFO thread really got me posting!

I thought I would introduce myself formally after a trial period to see if I was accepted here and if ATS was right for me.
I'm happy to say that I feel quite at home here and hope that people will be okay with my presence.

So thanks ATSers.

I have no grand claims like I was an area 51 employee or I was party to secret operations using stargates or I am communing with gods or God.

I used to be an "ordinary" guy. One who felt that it was likely that there was intelligent life elsewhere in the universe etc. A person who would pick up on weird little things like the layout of the pyramids and Orion but then just think "Maybe maybe not" and get on with things... doze off again I suppose.
But then one day I saw a black triangle over my house and even though I forgot about that for a while (heavy work load), I eventually remembered and off I went down the rabbit hole.
I have part of the puzzle (to my satisfaction at least), and it has only whetted my appetite for more. My main interest is in exopolitics.
If we have the TR3B's then what, where, how, when, and why are we using them? I think there are too many credible testimonials out there to disbelieve human interaction with space travelling entities and I for one can handle the truth.
And also I love the mysteries and stories I have encountered down the rabbit hole.
"Normal" sheeple think I'm crazy, but both I and they are getting used to it.
So thanks again to ATS and peace to you all.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Welcome to ats!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Thanks TechVampyre!
I love the Simpson's take on all this stuff!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by BruceWayne

haha thanks it's Simpsons versions of Mulder and Scully. I love the Bruce Wayne avatar man I am a big batman nerd HAHA. You have dc universe?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

LOL No, I'm not as young as I was, but I was an avid comic collector and always like the batman because he had no actual superpowers.

And since I woke up I enjoy the Simpsons a lot more. Especially episodes about UFOs, politics and mysteries. I didn't used to get half the jokes before!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

HAHA I can tell you are gonna quickly find this site becomes your second home!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Hi BruceWayne, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Thank you Sauron.
And TechVampyre.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Brucewayne! Like you Batman is one of my all time favorite superheroes because he's just a normal man. Well normal might not be the proper description of Batman but you know what I mean.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Thanks Wardwolf.
The pleasure's mine.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Welcome to the larger rabbit hole,
. Enjoy the site, sounds like you already are.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Welcome to the ATS family!!

If you ever need help, feel free to PM me.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Your warm greetings are very much appreciated. I hope to contribute positively to the site and look forward to it.
Thanks to the friendly hellos I feel my first thread coming on very soon...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
hi welcom

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
As a fellow lover of comics and a seeker of truth, I welcome you!

I enjoyed your posts in that UFO thread and also really like your avatar.

Welcome aboard, glad you finally made it!

MM

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Thanks Mr Mask. Likewise on all counts. Looking forward to your next adventure!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Ahh the TR3B, my favorite
I would love a ride in one of those or any of the triangular craft. Personally I think the majority are our own craft being tested.

Do you have any other topics of interest after you went digging?

I read mostly the Ufo/Alien and Ancient Civilizations forums mostly. Lots of good stuff in there

Welcome to ATS and when you hit the 200 post count you should come check out chat

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Hi mblahnikluver, Yes I would like to pilot one of those myself.
I'm also interested in ufo's, ancient aliens, secret societies and divine geometry to mention just a few.
It's great to be able to communicate with people on here without being ridiculed, dismissed or having to explain Unusual Phenomena 101.
Looking forward to posting my 200th!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Ha I know what you mean about not being ridiculed. I don't talk about half the stuff I read on here with people in my personal life but on here no problem. I have actually made some really good friends on ATS from all over. I have a few people in my personal life I talk to about aliens and ancient civilizations but most just look at us like we are crazy lol

It's funny though ever since Ancient Aliens came out though I have had more friends ask me about things they saw in the show. Funny thing is I mentioned them before the show ever came out and now they want to listen and ask me about it lol I just tell them to look online.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Thanks for all the friendly greetings everyone.

mblahnikluver yeah it's funny, there are things I used to say to people about 3 or 4 years ago, like "there's this group of people pushing for a new world order" or "They're going to make people pay for their carbon footprint" and they would go "You're crazy! What are you talking about?" and now they take me a bit more seriously and even say things like "You were right, I heard about millions of carbon credits being stolen! Wow I see what you meant." It does make me wonder who are the crazy ones?!
My current favourite is telling people that it is likely that they've been eating cloned animal milk and meat!

They literally don't want to know!

top topics

join