It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth about New Madrid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Do you not believe that New Madrid will go off this year?
Then watch every last one of these videos, start to finish, and tell me you think it is a lie.
Well Im calling it. And an Ice age... And no. Im not ready, not yet...

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

I hink that is enough for now. they explain a lot. and the more you watch is the more the information fits together.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
So if New madrid goes off then a lot of people die... If there is an Ice age, then even more people die. Now add a nuke that would go off in the gulf "to get rid of the oil" and it would first of all cause New Madrid, then an ice age. then all the effects a nuke would have for that area.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Do you yourself have any SUBSTANTIAL evidence, other than some random guy making assumptions on YouTube?

And I have not watched these videos in particular, but I've seen his others. So the question still stands.

I just would like to see you yourself offer some original thought on the matter, seeing as how you're creating a whole new thread about it. Seems like a lot of guesswork to me.
edit on 31-1-2011 by prepared4truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by prepared4truth

Okay, well only the first two Videos are from that guy. A few are about the Oil Spill and the gulf stream. I believe it is all part of something big to put us all in "residential centers" (or camps) made and owned by FEMA.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zeon9010

Ahh I see. So you're proposing that all these events are just the precursor to some kind of American round-up? FEMA camps being put to use... well if you don't know about how FEMA camps can be used, I would advise that you browse through some executive orders and what not...

FEMA info

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I enjoyed the videos on this thread below about the New Madrid, I find his fundamentals are sound and that "fracking" is going to be our downfall thanks to Bush and Cheney!

Too late now! It is all fracking done!

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=10444921#pid10444921

edit on 1/31/2011 by Greensage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by prepared4truth
reply to post by zeon9010

Ahh I see. So you're proposing that all these events are just the precursor to some kind of American round-up? FEMA camps being put to use... well if you don't know about how FEMA camps can be used, I would advise that you browse through some executive orders and what not...

FEMA info

Yes, exactly. these events happen then they can declare martial law and then can legally put us in camps.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I was thinking about this for a while... does anyone have links to a possible conspiracy regarding setting off yellowstone purposlly?

I could really use the info since it is the only thing could hurt me.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
oh, you are suppose to put this under fragile earth. I did the samething today and they move it.

top topics

join