It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message from Egypt to the World.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Just a short message from a girl protester to the world. Recorded today. I think I want an Egyptian woman now. I just have to get my teeth fixed. Enjoy.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
she said with a gun to her head...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
she said with a gun to her head...

Que?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Please take a look at this thread. I have been doing some work putting these facts together. This is prelude to a Mid East take over by the US that we have been planning for over a decade. I quote US CIA Hawk of the War Party as my only source because the man is one of the most thorough and effective chiefs I have ever seen. He is not only a game player and insider but a shot caller. James Woolsey. He calls out Mubarak. He calls out Saudi Royals. And he calls out the whole Middle East and has been calling these days for over a decade. I provide proof with direct quotes and sources. Not trying to hijack just spread the info around regarding this topic. Very Important if you want to see the high possibilty of World War Soon. Very Soon. Flashpoint Egypt. Political SHock and Awe problably has them shaking in thier burkas. Mullahs, clerics, and Kings, princes whatever. Something happened just a few days ago to spark this and then it just went away. Except it didn't!!!
We are coming for you using your own people.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

You can sense the excitement in her voice, i am sure she believes this to be a victory for the Egyptian people and create better employment opportunities and freedoms. Unfortunately i dont believe this will be the outcome, this is larger than just Egypt.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Mayabong, glad to make your acquaintance. Thank you for this confirmation from Egypt on the internet shut down. So now that the TPTB, have tried shuting down the internet manuely and can see that it isn't going to work this way.

We should look at some of the other ways, they can achieve a shut down and not be to blame.

I believe they will do it by blaming it on some solar anomaly.

Something to do with 2012 maybe?

There are so many ways the can do it if you think about it.

SnF and a cookie for you. Well, when you get your teeth fixed..

edit on 31-1-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
it will be interesting to see now how
Mubarek will play his hand since he
has defied the requests of Obama.
I also hear he has started dialogue
with the Muslim Brotherhood
which will not go over to well with
Egyptians as they do not represent
the entire populace of Egypt.

new topics

top topics