It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does everyone keep posting about "Why the Jews!"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I'm really getting infuriated at the millions of threads that ask the same damn question. "Why does everyone hate the Jews!?"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

FOR THOSE OF YOU, THAT ARE WONDERING WHY JEWS ARE HATED, AND RATHER THEN MAKE A 19TH THREAD ABOUT IT, TRY ONE OF THE ABOVE!

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Biggz

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by BiGGz

I'm really getting infuriated at the millions of threads that ask the same damn question. "Why does everyone hate the Jews!?"

Wow, you make it sound as if these threads were littering your personal property... where you were then duct taped to a tree and forced to read them.

I guess what follows is just to be expected... why do YOU hate the jews?

LOL!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
And anyway, there is just as much (if not more) hatred twords Islam, then there is twords Judaism.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

pssh, I don't hate the Jews. I was born Jewish. I'm just wondering why we need 50 articles regarding anti-semetism
It's harder to collaborate when there are many many threads going.

It's like Haarp. We don't need 3 million articles about haarp, right?
edit on 31-1-2011 by BiGGz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Agreed, it's totally unnecessary. Every day on here a lot of groups are bashed- Muslims, Christians, Jews, Athiests, Americans, Canadians, English, etc- people are opinionated creatures, it might be wrong, but it's a part of life. I don't see a particularly large number of people who "hate Jews" in comparison to other groups, and the mods are usually quick to discipline the ones with the more extreme opinions, so where's the problem?

It doesn't help when quite a few people can't distinguish between someone who is against zionism, and an ardent anti-semitic, either.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiGGz
pssh, I don't hate the Jews. I was born Jewish. I'm just wondering why we need 50 articles regarding anti-semetism

It's like Haarp. We don't need 3 million articles about haarp, right?

I really don't care what other people talk about or in how many threads they use. My mouse is fully controlled by my Mark-1 hand and attached fingers. They are themselves overseen by my brain which has a great front row seat from which to choose threads to read or ignore.

What other people believe as far as politics, is their business. They can love or hate whomever they please... and author a million books on subjects of their loves and hatreds that I will never buy.

Life is too short to sweat the small stuff. Let people do their thing... I am too busy doing my own to worry.

Cheers

edit on 31-1-2011 by redoubt because: addendum

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I agree... I find the "Do Americans hate the British" uninteresting...

I wonder if there is a pattern to "anti" thread posting? anti-Jewish seems to follow the anti-Islam ones, and anti-American. when I see an anti-American one I wonder how long before we see an anti-Christian one..

It is all about perception and cycles... it would be great tho to see (aside from perception) if there really was a tend in there..
edit on 31/1/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Well, consider this thread a reference. So anyone who will ever want to repost a "Why does everyone hate Jews", can come here, pick out a nice and juicy thread, and read, read until they can't read no more! There are some very good writers in some of the above links, and I doubt that the people who are making these threads even took the time out to go and search OR read what was already said in the other threads...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScepticalBeliever
It doesn't help when quite a few people can't distinguish between someone who is against zionism, and an ardent anti-semitic, either.

Good example of why I don't follow all the political threads... because I see no difference between jew haters/baiters and those who call themselves antizionists...

Same animal, different stripes. but then again, that's just my opinion and in this case, all I care to say on the subject

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiGGz
reply to post by redoubt

Well, consider this thread a reference. So anyone who will ever want to repost a "Why does everyone hate Jews", can come here, pick out a nice and juicy thread, and read, read until they can't read no more! There are some very good writers in some of the above links, and I doubt that the people who are making these threads even took the time out to go and search OR read what was already said in the other threads...

Okee dokee.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by redoubtand those who call themselves antizionists.

whow whow whow, I am FIRMLY anti-Zionist. Let me re-assure you though, I have MANY MANY Jewish friends, and I love them dearly. Zionism is the political party residing over Mt.Zion, and I do not agree with any of their policies (especially their foreign policy)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Wewt, moved to rant

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
Good example of why I don't follow all the political threads... because I see no difference between jew haters/baiters and those who call themselves antizionists...

That makes you look so ignorant. Because someone disagree's with Israeli policy (which is an anti-zionist), they are jew haters/baiters? That makes no sense.. I don't agree with the policies of American politicians, does that mean I hate Americans?

No, just those few. So get it right.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BiGGz

Yes, I agree regarding zionism.

Redoubt: If anti-zionism is thinly vieled 'Jew hating', then how do you explain Jews who are against zionism?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I can almost guarantee that if someone made a thread titled "Why do black people love to steal" it would be closed immediately, I guess jews are just fair game...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Mathoryn

I can almost bet, if someone posted "Why are Jews so greedy?" It would most definately be closed.......

Obviously, saying someone is a theif because of the color of their skin is in a totally other ballpark.... That's what I call racism..

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BiGGz

You are absolutely correct, it is very racist no matter how much you sugar coat it.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mathoryn
reply to post by BiGGz

You are absolutely correct, it is very racist no matter how much you sugar coat it.

soooo... what does making a thread ABOUT 300 threads regarding 'why people hate jews', in any way relate to 0 threads about 'black people stealing'?

Sorry, I'm not following ...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
My guess is that the number of pro-Jewish threads are created to counterbalance the number of threads that blame Israel for crimes they HAVE done. Many of these pro-Jewish threads I've noticed fail to really distinguish between anti-Semitic and pro-Jewish anti-Zionists. In fact, I've read a few comments from people who think anti-Zionism is an excuse to be anti-Semitic.
They also fail to realize that criticism of Israel is NOT criticism of Jews or their culture and history. Thing is though is that you are NOT allowed to question Israel (and for that part, Jews as well) in the media so alternative forms of media like ATS gives a nice venue for people to show that Israel is NOT perfect, that Israel is as corrupt as the U.S. and other countries. Israel is a....(gasp!) normal Western-like country with allies and enemies.

Oh no, I think I shall declare myself anti-Semitic for being critical of Israel.
But seriously, I think the whole victim card, like much the race card (in regards to black people), is sometimes used for the wrong reasons by some Jews and gentiles alike in defense of the Jews, though people are most likely talking about ISRAEL and NOT Jews in general.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by BiGGz

Exactly my point, they are all racist threads and should be taken down.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join