It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fruity Pebbles Cereal and the Illumnati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
If anyone has ever eaten Fruity Pebbles or regularly has them for breakfast, you may want to start paying attention to what is going on...

First off - Aside from some of the novelty or holiday boxes they put out on the market, their box has always been red. This should at least throw up a flag (ever notice the milk takes on a red tint?)

Then consider... In the early 90's, a Fruity Pebbles commercial features Barney as a rap artist. He rapped the follwing lines, "Im Barney Rubble and Im here to say, I love Fruity Pebbles in a major way".
The interesting part is that Fred (always chasing Barney to get the bowl of Fruit P's) says something unusual...
He begins to say something towards the end, slowly, in a deep voice like "Illlluuumminattii converge next week at the Corpus Cristy Elks Lodge...."
I cannot find a copy of this on youtube or anything, but to this day it sends chills...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Salamandy

I believe you're referring to THIS video based on the context of your original post.

Nothing unusual in this vid... however, check out the last four seconds of the following:

Could be audio artifacts stemming from the poor quality of the vid. However, I heard the same voice in one of the other two copies of the vid as well.

Just food for thought. The first video was from 1989, the second from 1992. In '89, the big event was the Berlin Wall coming down. In 1992, Clinton was elected?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I am not sure if I have ever heard Fred say that but hey, I could have missed it.
I would love to see a clip of it. I was more of a fruit loop type person myself!

Did your fruity pebbles have gummy bears in them by any chamce?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Ya know...this may be an odd question but...who the hell is hording digital copies of 80's fruity pebbles commercials to post on youtube...I mean freakin honestly WHO HAS THIS STUFF?? and where are they getting it lol??

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I think you're eating too many "fruity pebbles"

Try some fruity fruit.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salamandy
If anyone has ever eaten Fruity Pebbles or regularly has them for breakfast, you may want to start paying attention to what is going on...

yes. stop eating crap, you are what you eat, after all.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
Ya know...this may be an odd question but...who the hell is hording digital copies of 80's fruity pebbles commercials to post on youtube...I mean freakin honestly WHO HAS THIS STUFF?? and where are they getting it lol??

At the risk of going off-topic, I'm glad they do... It provides for nostalgia! A time to remember when things weren't so hectic and we didn't have to worry about bills, cars breaking down, getting sick, love woes, and such. When we were kids watching idiocy play itself out on screen as that square cathode ray babysitter helped us grow up.

I happen to like going through and watching the old stuff on youtube. Pulling up videos of Airwolf intros, Star Trek scenes, Carebears, even watching some of the retarded commercials we were forced to put up with.

Back on topic, though, did anyone actually listen to the last second or two of the second video I posted above? There's another voice there.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Arrowmancer

Back on topic, though, did anyone actually listen to the last second or two of the second video I posted above? There's another voice there.

I listened to the last 5 seconds of your 2nd video about 15-20 times. Honestly to me, it sounded like the poor audio quality, kind of a dragging sound, that often occurred on VHS tapes after too many views. Although going by what you said in the first post, if what you heard sounded the same then I may be wrong. I do not think I actually heard a voice though. Possibly just a synthesizer effect.

Back off topic
I would of been around 13 at the time of the 1st video, and glued to the idiot box quite a bit, yet I do not remember these commercials at all. It could be possible that I may have inhaled once
, just once
around that time. So very likely I saw them and just don't remember.

top topics

join