It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFO hovering over Mexico, Jan 2011

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Just found this online and thought it was quite amazing.
Original Article

This object seems to be shaped like a ninja star or something at first, then moves into a diamond like shape. Anyone have any ideas?
Fake, Explainable or Unexplainable? Love to hear what you guys think.

Peace 2 all

edit on 30/1/2011 by Hazz-14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
To all these ufo videos. I can easily make a better and more convncing video using free editing software.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
wish there was way to gauge speed ..... i am not a debunker... we will see what people say good vid though real or fake who knows

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Interesting, thanks.

It reminds me of the strange one from brazil some years ago..
filmed by a mother and her children.

It had more of "straight spikes" sticking out the sides..
unlike these, which seem to curve around..

I dunno..
but the ones with spikes always feel "ominous" to me. lol

Thanks for posting!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by britishsas
To all these ufo videos. I can easily make a better and more convncing video using free editing software.

Then do it!

What's the saying, "put up or shut up"? yeah, that's it...

put up or shut up.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This was posted this week.

Personally I see a balloon.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

ill post one in 2 hours it will be titled ufo in my harddrive!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Looks like some sort of balloon, similar styles have been filmed over Mexico before:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by britishsas

oh man it's funny, people ask for proof or evidence. You give it to them and they say it's fake...

You just cant win.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PSSZZZ

Im not trying to be negative or insulting he asked opinions and thoughts that was my thought.... sorry i insulted you?? Ill send you a some extra strength tinfoil and a cookie to your moms basement right away.. sheesh...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

I am just stating opinion as I am a audio and video sound engineer and can easily do this... some of the ufo vids are truly believable just not this one too much contrast and short bursts around the ufo in this video when looked closely.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Interesting video, it suppose it could be a balloon but it's one strange looking balloon plus it does seem to change shape and spin at times. I don't think it's CGI but I'm not an expert either. Maybe it's Gamera,

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazz-14

Courtesy of your friendly neighborhood Number 6:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/57dfb1747c1b.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/39e6d33916ab.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b26d8746fa6c.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/82527f5079f6.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e2ceb52428de.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 1/30/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Yes, that is exactly what I thought too. I remember that Brazil Spiky UFO case, it was discussed her on ATS-

Unfortunately it turned out to be a balloon...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I see the Ninja star shape... it appears to just turn a bit and then appear to be diamond shaped. This could very easily be a balloon. There isn't much to look at here. There are much better videos to break down. Always interesting to watch though.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Looks like some sort of balloon, similar styles have been filmed over Mexico before:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yep, that's what I was gonna say. And it doesn't appear to change shape, just orientation from a top/bottom view to a side view. Thats seems, to me, to be pretty obvious if you watch closely. I'm certainly no debunker, nor even a skeptic when it comes to the whole phenomenon, but I'm becoming more and more skeptical of youtube videos....

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by britishsas

It's just that this happens in every single thread or with every video clip..

There was one earlier today, the one in Jerusalem, someone claimed it was fake because the camera was to steady, yet when the camera is too shaky its the same things...fake.

We are all entitled to our opinion and thats fine, it's just fiustrating when people post clips and no matter how good or bad, it's always gonne be claimed a hoax by someone..

Look if this gets proven a hoax, ill take my hat off to you
but untill it's proven a hoax, ill accept it. Although i want rule it could be a hoax, have to remain objective...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
personally I do not see a balloon in the slightest bit... unless Mexican balloons change shape, hover in the same place, and have spikes I could be mistaken perhaps...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

I would have to say this, most people in Mexico to my knowledge are poor unless you're a drug lord or just have it good in life, otherwise people wouldn't be crossing over the border by the millions. Why on earth would someone spend their hard earned cash on buying a large balloon and dress it up with spikes and figure out a way for it to float in a stationary position which to me it looks like it wasn't going anywhere while being filmed. Maybe I'm wrong but it's just my opinion.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join