It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I saw, Fire like UFO?? on 01/28/2011 around 11pm

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I seen a orange fireball like object, looked like a cherry from a cigarette. It prob was about 300 to 500 feet up moving slow in the north direction... and around this thing was a translucent orangey body, best I can say it was like plasma??? Then I woke up my wife and at first she tried to say it was a normal aircraft. Then the thing was going high wich didnt take it verry far to do and hovered twards where our house was like if it knew we were watching this thing. Then it went east getting getting even higher up what seemed in the stratisphere, looked like a star. By then the wife wasnt sure what it was. it was hovering up there. And then bright light was off and this thing was just the orangey body spinning changing shape, to what looked like a tear drop or a drop of water... Then get this, it fell fast at a 90*'s back twards us. The wife starts crying n freaking saying chris its coming at us lets go in, im like we cant... and then it disapears over our cross the street nahbors house, like if it landed in the fields. But if it was a normal air craft it would have hit hard and every one would have heard and felt that.
The light was like a sun or something, like pure energy, not a normal light...

I called my friend and he said it was the same thing he seen a while back but the one he saw was shining a light down as if in search of something...??

All these "ufo's" on here have nothing on this thing that we saw...

...Seemed as if.. like an angel or demon but could have been an alien vessle? I'm kind of lost, at a breaking!
I'm lost after seeing this thing, it was like you would see in movies or, I hate to say it, but U-Tube type shizzy!!!
I admit I was scared, too and still am! I just need to share and help my self getting it out. And please dont tell me anything about how I was wrong at what I saw, cuz I would just laugh at...

Thanks
****P.S****
I got some pictures of this thing, but I was in a hurry to do so for I was afraid it would leave too quick, and the phones camera made it look smaller than what it really was, no justice!!!

edit on 30-1-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: add to title

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
So are you going to put the pictures up for us to see? i am very intrigued! your story makes one anticipate seeing what you saw, there are weird and unexplained things in our sky's and it would be awesome to have evidence of
just one of these UFOs i have seen things my self but have not been able to catch a good pic or video but i have
learned alot , and plan to catch better evidence in the future , well anyway, i look forward to seeing any evidence
that you have, thanks for sharing your story.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

The pix are on my phone still, I am unhappy with the way they came out and would be embarrassed of them because they just look like another light in the sky... but this is the real deal. Man, I am still trying to cope with it all, its a reality warp for me. Its a big tripp!!!

I feel like its been happening and will always, I'm really scared as shi* after that...
If you understand ???

But anyways gimme sum time to put the pix up.

thanx every one

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

ya i know what you mean im still tripping
from seeing that red object near the moon
the other night, and i know the frustration
of having a photo of something awesome
and it not reflecting what you are seeing!
maybe it was seen by your local news?or
maybe someone else there got a video of
it have you checked? you never know man.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by VenomVile.6
Man, I am still trying to cope with it all, its a reality warp for me. Its a big tripp!!!

I know how you feel. First time I saw a "UFO" up-close, I was blown away. It took me days to calm down.

Have you read anything by Jacques Vallee? He just came out with a new book. I read it, its great.

Wonders in the Sky: Unexplained Aerial Objects from Antiquity to Modern Times

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

The funny thing is, Im in the city. Im in a path of desending flight paths. but what set this aside was it was coming from a diff path and the light, man, it was the light, I mean it wasnt a normal white or yello, green, red, it was like the sun or on fire, glowing wierd. and the plama type body, twilight zone!!

N whats funny this dude on here sent me a book about this kinda stuff, and I have had some stuff happen to me just like that. I have had toys go off, my kids, lights in the house get bright and dim and all kinds of wierd shizzy.
All my life like being followed. Im really a mess after all this.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Matrix12, Im gonna send you the pic's to your email So you can post em on this thread for me.

reply to post by Student X

No, I never read books by any one untill resently, but it was a short book about abductions.[
edit on 30-1-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: add

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
ok venom has emailed me his pictures here they are!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d1ca4101066e.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/daf1c07684d2.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/80aae5c86591.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Ok these are long exposure photo's my arm was shaky. But this is what I seen.

Thanx bud!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

no problem. they kinda look like what i have been seeing

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

S&F
I was camping one year out on an island in the Columbia river. What I seen that night left me with a mystery forever.

I was sitting around the camp fire with the family telling stories and all that. After awhile I looked up and I seen what looked to be an aircraft about 5-10 miles away, Couldn't tell the shape or hear any sound, but what I seen was what looked to be orbs or saucers. There were 2 of them at first they started to descend from the sky toward the mountains and the were spewing colorful sparks, red, orange, yellow, green, etc. They moved in the strangest way; up, down, back and forth, so I knew it wasn't a regular plane. Absolutely gave me the shakes. My dad and Uncle were the only ones to see it(My uncle said it must be a meteorite, and the movement of the objects he said was due to the way the earth spins. really? There were 2 and moving like they had no gravity. He soon just called it a mystery.) What I seen next really made this scary. They both flew over this mountain releasing mass amount of sparks and now you cant see them, then all of the sudden the WHOLE sky around the mountain light up orange like a bomb went off ( and I was the only one to see this, dammit). I thought they crashed and blew up. So I called my mom and asked her to check the news and see if anything shows up. Nothing.

Today it is the most bizarre thing I have ever seen. I have never seen a video or anything reported like I seen. This is not the only ufo I have seen. Like the damn things follow me, I'm never looking for them they just appear in front of me.
edit on 30-1-2011 by SSDDay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Oh, forgot to add... When my wife first seen it she thought the light had a parachute and when I first saw the body I thought my bino's were unfocused but it wasnt we both were seeing the whole object.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Okay, can you please break this down some?

Where are you located?
How long did you observe this before waking your wife?
How long in TOTAL would you say you watched this?
What made you look out the window/door/be outside to begin with?
What time of night (day?) was this?

How high, in altitude, would you roughly say it was?
Did it stop and hover?

Did you ever have an encounter or sighting before?
Which shape would best describe this object?
What was the weather conditions like?
When exactly did this happen?

Why didn't you take pictures....?....or did you?
What made you scared opposed to curious?

Thanks

Update: I replied before reading all posts. Sorry. But please, answer my questions so your answers are all within one post. Thanks
edit on 30-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Here you go Human;

Where are you located? Ontario, California

How long did you observe this before waking your wife? Maybe 5 minutes to verify it wasnt a common aircraft with bino's.

How long in TOTAL would you say you watched this? Around maybe about an hour before it came what looked like it crashing to the floor level.

What made you look out the window/door/be outside to begin with? Smoking a cig and watching the skies.

What time of night (day?) was this? 11pm PST

How high, in altitude, would you roughly say it was? the most maybe about 500' to what seemed in the stratusphere. I use the palm trees for scale, i guess their around 150' to 200'

Did it stop and hover? twice once maybe 300' west and really high up, it just zoommed high in a blink and maybe a mile east really high looked like a star, I watched it the whole time...

Did you ever have an encounter or sighting before? not that Im aware of, something like this could get confused as an jetplane

Which shape would best describe this object? at first it was what looked like a half cut raw diamond then before we lost sight of it, it turned into a water drop shape while spinning randomly.

What was the weather conditions like? Clear night skies.

When exactly did this happen? around 11 to 11:30.

Why didn't you take pictures....?....or did you? I did I had my bud from here load them since I dont know how.

What made you scared opposed to curious? It was both curious at first but then once it came hurling twards us we thought it was coming for us, my wife was in fear and I was in shock.

Hope this helps every one out, Thanx
edit on 30-1-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: add

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
You probably saw a fireball. There have been an unusually large number of them this year, as I've been tracking in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The shorthand version is that the average number of fireballs per day has risen from 1.28 in 2006 to 5.14 today.

Check here to see if there is a matching report:

www.amsmeteors.org... e=2011-01-01&end_date=2011-12-31

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

You realize, 300 feet isn't that high. That's a 30 story building. Empire State building is 1250 feet. So I'd say that's a pretty close encounter.

You watched this for an hour and you're NOT ruling out a conventional craft? What type of craft would zip around that low for that long?

What day did this happen? Today?

A half diamond? Very interesting description. Has been used before.

Did it appear to have landed? Crashed? How far from where you were? What happened after that?

Did the colors/brightness ever change?

You mentioned your wife thought there was a parachute on it? Why? The way it glided or from what she (thought) she observed?

So you weren't compelled to go outside...right? You were already out there, correct? Would you say this thing showed up or did you..... show up on it?

What are your impressions now that you've had time to reflect on this?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman
You probably saw a fireball. There have been an unusually large number of them this year, as I've been tracking in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The shorthand version is that the average number of fireballs per day has risen from 1.28 in 2006 to 5.14 today.

Check here to see if there is a matching report:

www.amsmeteors.org... e=2011-01-01&end_date=2011-12-31

A fireball for an hour? I...............seriously doubt that.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

A fire ball as in meteor? cuz I dont have time to look at the link.
Cuz if thats so, this thing was not it was under control. It went up, hoverd then turned whent higher and then hoverd again, then dropped at the speed of gravity maybe slower or faster, give or take. and if it was a meteor it would have crashed and make the ground shake and since it was verry close it would have effected houses and every one would have whent out side from the noise and the ground shaking
forgive me for being wrong for that if thats what you didnt mean...?? And seeing it change shape and have a translucent see threw body. It was not that, man.... but thanx for the reply and please keep them coming

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Colors dint change, the main light... man strange light at that, went out like turned off before it started to change shape, man, I cant get over it changing shape. In my mind thats too unreal.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
This thing was close, looked around, maybe the size of a 747, and when it went strait up it looked like a star but it was moving across the sky.

There must be alot of these around now for me being able to witness one of thses things, my friend seen one and he wasnt a believer and then I see one, there was one in south america that fried fish in a lake, posted on ats. My new bud matrix12, seen one. Then all these nasa soho imaging are catching them.

Are really entering a new aera of change?
I would like some feedback on this post.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

top topics

<<   2 >>

join