It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I saw, Fire like UFO?? on 01/28/2011 around 11pm

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
The star and the orange glowing sounds a lot like something i saw with 3 other people. The glowing orange was square though and grew and started coming towards us and then it shrunk again and the star zipped off into the sky and disappeared.... faster than any aircraft we have. it was no aircraft of ours that i know of... no way.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Yeah the light and the translucent body of the vessel was, what seemed as pure energy, a natural energy if you will.. but yeah we might have seen the same vessel.

Check out my new thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I saw the same thing crash in a dream three days later. I live in Utah. You said it went east and was about the size of a 747. Did you hear anything? Mine was silent. This glowy membrane around it, can you describe it a bit more?

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by inomztietuseoe

Sorry for the delay, my computer went out, then I lost my all my pic's on my phone then my phones internet went out, too. 2day I got it all back...???

The body looked like stained glass but glowing and there was no sound.
Ok, I'm on my phone so I'm not sure of this would go threw.
But antways I'm seeing every now n then, a large light what seems about 70 to 100ft up peeking around the trees for a few seconds before going behind them.... maybe a few hundred feet away from my house. And many strange events have followed since my life changing sighting... heart attack moments

Thankz, feel free to ask more questions

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
That is an amazing experience VV6! Thank you for sharing because it's hard for me to find other accounts that share some specific details that mimic my own sighting. I found this thread from over on camperguy's thread about his "Red Orb" sighting.

Don't know how I missed this before, but when I hear 'orb' or 'fireball' & 'plasma' in relation to ufos it really perks my ears up because of my own anomalous event. I totally believe you witnessed the real deal.

I've posted my sighting below a couple of times here, but I get pumped about these plasma 'things' and hope to hear from others that have seen them too.

Your description of likening it to the cherry of a lit cigarette is a good way to describe aspects of it that I haven't been able to find a way to get across yet. Brilliantly lit, but with some dark matter mixed in there...like the ashes amongst the 'cherry' I guess. Okay, here's mine:

I was 14 and on a 5-day camp-out with about 20 other Boy Scouts in the foothills of Lookout Mtn in Alabama 20+ years ago. 4 of the 5 days were spent in a relatively safe & easygoing pasture of a scout-friendly citizen. We had some badge classes and spent a lot of our leisure time in fierce competitions of mumblety-peg.

But one night we went to camp in the "mountains," better described as large foothills. After dinner we broke off in pairs and cliques and explored the various trails leading to the top which I estimate to be around 600 ft and situated among many foothills of similar size.

Two scouts had remained at the top longer than the rest of us and it was rather late in the evening when I and a friend were meandering a trail and talking near the top when the two scouts up top called down to us in very excited voices to come up that they had just seen a ufo. We scrambled up to the top and the two scouts indicated an adjacent and taller mount maybe 3-5 miles as the crow flies, and said they saw a big glowing orange ufo land there.

I was skeptical, but was intrigued by how excited they were, cutting each other off in their zealousness to describe what they saw. We settled in and continued talking all the while steadily looking at the adjacent mount top.

Maybe 20 minutes passed when there appeared a brilliant double-flash that emanated from and illuminated the top of the peak, a second of darkness, and then maybe 100 ft over the tree tops "it" pulsed into life. Perspective wise, I would say it was about high-moon size in appearance.

At full pulse it looked like liquid metal or 'plasma' swirling around inside. Then it would dim at about the same speed it lit. It would dim to nothing. We couldn't see anything and then a good bit higher in the sky it would pulse to light again a few seconds later. Not counting the double-flash of the apparent lift-off it lit and dimmed 6 times, each time higher in the sky and after the 6th nothing. We watched for a long time, but that amazing glimpse was over but for the heavy-duty questions it raised in me.

It was a clear night and a clear phenomena of some kind. I was an Air Force brat that never missed a Thunderbirds or Blue Angels show nor the opportunity to witness various test-flights. I knew it wasn't flares and it doesn't fit with any description of ball lightning that I've come across. Conventional craft was out of the question because of characteristics and size.

Even at that age, I knew what we saw couldn't be easily explained. Since the internet came along, I've searched for folk who have seen the same thing. I've came across an account or two that were essentially the same and many more that were similar.

Peace My Friend. S&F.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
That is an amazing experience VV6! Thank you for sharing because it's hard for me to find other accounts that share some specific details that mimic my own sighting. I found this thread from over on camperguy's thread about his "Red Orb" sighting.

Don't know how I missed this before, but when I hear 'orb' or 'fireball' & 'plasma' in relation to ufos it really perks my ears up because of my own anomalous event. I totally believe you witnessed the real deal.

I've posted my sighting below a couple of times here, but I get pumped about these plasma 'things' and hope to hear from others that have seen them too.

Your description of likening it to the cherry of a lit cigarette is a good way to describe aspects of it that I haven't been able to find a way to get across yet. Brilliantly lit, but with some dark matter mixed in there...like the ashes amongst the 'cherry' I guess. Okay, here's mine:

I was 14 and on a 5-day camp-out with about 20 other Boy Scouts in the foothills of Lookout Mtn in Alabama 20+ years ago. 4 of the 5 days were spent in a relatively safe & easygoing pasture of a scout-friendly citizen. We had some badge classes and spent a lot of our leisure time in fierce competitions of mumblety-peg.

But one night we went to camp in the "mountains," better described as large foothills. After dinner we broke off in pairs and cliques and explored the various trails leading to the top which I estimate to be around 600 ft and situated among many foothills of similar size.

Two scouts had remained at the top longer than the rest of us and it was rather late in the evening when I and a friend were meandering a trail and talking near the top when the two scouts up top called down to us in very excited voices to come up that they had just seen a ufo. We scrambled up to the top and the two scouts indicated an adjacent and taller mount maybe 3-5 miles as the crow flies, and said they saw a big glowing orange ufo land there.

I was skeptical, but was intrigued by how excited they were, cutting each other off in their zealousness to describe what they saw. We settled in and continued talking all the while steadily looking at the adjacent mount top.

Maybe 20 minutes passed when there appeared a brilliant double-flash that emanated from and illuminated the top of the peak, a second of darkness, and then maybe 100 ft over the tree tops "it" pulsed into life. Perspective wise, I would say it was about high-moon size in appearance.

At full pulse it looked like liquid metal or 'plasma' swirling around inside. Then it would dim at about the same speed it lit. It would dim to nothing. We couldn't see anything and then a good bit higher in the sky it would pulse to light again a few seconds later. Not counting the double-flash of the apparent lift-off it lit and dimmed 6 times, each time higher in the sky and after the 6th nothing. We watched for a long time, but that amazing glimpse was over but for the heavy-duty questions it raised in me.

It was a clear night and a clear phenomena of some kind. I was an Air Force brat that never missed a Thunderbirds or Blue Angels show nor the opportunity to witness various test-flights. I knew it wasn't flares and it doesn't fit with any description of ball lightning that I've come across. Conventional craft was out of the question because of characteristics and size.

Even at that age, I knew what we saw couldn't be easily explained. Since the internet came along, I've searched for folk who have seen the same thing. I've came across an account or two that were essentially the same and many more that were similar.

Peace My Friend. S&F.

Thanx Gut for sharing with me that, glad Im not the only one to see an energy plasma type craft.
If you or any one else know... seen something like this, any other cases out there? I have searched but can only find that case called "fire in the sky", you know from the movie. And has any one seen any type of beings near or coming out it?

EDIT: What I mean is who or what could fly something like that?
edit on 28-2-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: add

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

I've only found two other cases--now 3 with yours--that have all of the elements and characteristics in them (OBOL, Plasma, Fireball, etc) I will search my favorites for 'em later and hit you up when I find them.

One of the accounts I found on the net was exactly the same as I saw. The guy and his family witnessed it together and he even made the website for that purpose only...but he left no way to contact him on the page??

Now that I think about it, the Tehran UFO was described in the official reports as having those exact characteristics at one point during one of the pilot's encounters. So I guess with mine that's 5.

Maybe someone else will show up here to share as well.

If you run across any others I would appreciate the heads up and I will do the same for you. Peace.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Will do, bra!
N next time I see it again, "if ", I will record it as many/long as I can, too, to share on here with the world...

Thanx again bra

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join