It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem" [discussion and analysis of multiple videos HERE]

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
MSM Todayshow.com is now reporting on this.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
OMG I cant believe this BS thread is still going, its all a hoax... sigh

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

I have left several comments questioning the original posters of this 4th video. YDMU! , I think is their youtube name. Some of my questions have been removed, so I asked why? No answer yet, as far as I know. If I do get some answers, I'll post ;em!

Nope, just checked and no answers yet. I see that my last comment wondering why my previous comments were removed, is still up. I don't know the reason for the others to be removed. All I asked was what was next to the Temple Mount that the object was so interested in. It seemed to move to the left and hover over some building/ area beside the Temple Mount just before it flashed out. Just curious as to what is in that area of signifigance, was all!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The thread has been re-opened here: www.abovetopsecret.com...#

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
The plot thickens...

Just went back to the cam site and noticed the light does appear on the 26th. Guess at what time, 12:57am. So here we have a strange light in the right location appearing 3 minutes before 1 am on two occasions, the 26th and the 28th respectively.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/779d4b9636bc.jpg[/atsimg]

Also, as mentioned from the other poster, there is something hanging in the air at 2pm.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7f07d8c8c2cc.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 3-2-2011 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by gmax111
reply to post by Mr Mask

Mr Mask, do it then, take screen shot 1, or one of any of the darkened screen shots, preferably one before the white light is fully descended. AND, create the lighting effects on the wall and add the data back into the wall thats not present to begin with.. Here's a hint, Fullscreen the youtube video and press print screen key..

Stop being a sheep and prove something......

And i dont know why you are constantly trying to prove yourself.(arrogance in my opinion, no offense) I have not once said i am this or that in this thread until now, but i've been using PS since photoshop 7 which came before the CS(aka PS8) line was even released.

Sir...are you saying you now need me to prove I can use photoshop to put a light transparent filter on a picture?

Are you seriously saying this is impossible or are you on a crusade to see if I can actually use photoshop. Because if you think making a lighting effect on a picture is hard- I wonder how it is you even know what photshop is.

Hows this "you waste you're time" figuring out how t make a white block of color, then hit it with an outer glow and then adjust the transparency...Me? I'll just wonder why a pro in PS is sitting here daring me to do a simple lighting technique...

Like I said...are you challenging the fact that you can add a transparent shape with a fuzzy outline in photoshop?

Or are you just trying to butt heads with me?

Cus honestly...you failed to make sense to me a long time ago.

MM

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashtrei

I think its you who is being delibertly obtuse here masky.

These daytime vids are independant of your suspicions re: the new poster

now you say

- the actors in clip one are standing in front of the wall that is in clip 5

and again

has those dishonest goons jumping out the car to take a leak near the exact same wall in clip one.

compare those words of yours with this

And I did not say it was a fact that both walls are the same

Hmmmmmmmm.....................

now those two daylight clips are independant of this matter, and one shows a black metal handrail, in the gif posted earlier as the flash goes off you can see a black line above the rock wall, i contend its likely (given the independant daylight clip shows this metail rail) that that line is the very same rail.

When we look at the full version of the car clip we see the wall matches the independant daylight footage.

i dont think this statement

to take a leak near the exact same wall in clip one

Holds up when the data is reviewed

edit on 2-2-2011 by Ashtrei because: (no reason given)

Again, I have seen no black hand rail in any of these UFO clips.

Thank you for posting a wall with a hand rail that I did not find in these UFO clips.

The first clip you posted had walls similar to both UFO clips I have seen.

MM

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
lol the skeptics now are saying that whom made the video?

Sorcha Faal

unbelievable you skeptics sure do seem like finger pointing, without posting evidence or any proof.

Sorcha Faal doesn't even exist.

edit on 2-2-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

Actually...while you and three others boast about this very same claim...skeptics sayinf Faal made clip...let me rub it in nicely that you have failed t read what was said correctly (again).

Check your abacus and dig the exchange of events in chronological order...ok?

1) Some poster posted links to EUtimes that spouted total nonsense, as Faal's site usually does. You do know Faal stomping grounds is EUtimes and is a hoax site? Right?

2) Zorgon felt it was necessary to take time out of his day to point out to the multible posters going "OMG OMG OMG!" over EUtime's links/stories posted.

3) You and a handful of other people failing to read those exchanges of posts correctly and jump on Zorgon claiming he said things he didn't.

Yo be very clear...People just INVENTED a claim against Zorgon, misquoted him (though he was very clear in his wording), picked a random clip number for no reason (clip 4) and started then saying things like-

"all skeptics are dumb for saying Faal made clip 4"

Have you any idea how trying on one's patience that must be? Seeing that people who are booing and hissing are not even paying attention to the very small sentences before them?

I dunno if you get what I mean...or if you even read this.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by Ashtrei

I think its you who is being delibertly obtuse here masky.

These daytime vids are independant of your suspicions re: the new poster

now you say

and again

has those dishonest goons jumping out the car to take a leak near the exact same wall in clip one.

now those two daylight clips are independant of this matter, and one shows a black metal handrail, in the gif posted earlier as the flash goes off you can see a black line above the rock wall, i contend its likely (given the independant daylight clip shows this metail rail) that that line is the very same rail.

When we look at the full version of the car clip we see the wall matches the independant daylight footage.

i dont think this statement

to take a leak near the exact same wall in clip one

Holds up when the data is reviewed

edit on 2-2-2011 by Ashtrei because: (no reason given)

Again, I have seen no black hand rail in any of these UFO clips.

Thank you for posting a wall with a hand rail that I did not find in these UFO clips.

The first clip you posted had walls similar to both UFO clips I have seen.

MM

Hilarious, you make no comment on the fact that your comments are inconsistant

and again

Funny how you avoid that.

That independant video shows a handrail at the Armon HaNatziv promenade, and if you watch it you can see it synchs up with the first vid, right down to the plot of bush that creates the black shadow area.

now look at this

note the light above and below the black line that shows in the flash is the same,

So we know there is a black handrail at the Armon HaNatziv promenade, we know the first vid is shot from there
and that gif file seems to show the rail, which is logical since there is a rail there, we see it in the unrelated vid of the same lookout.

But the crux is this
this

and again

is inconsistant with this

Yeah.... you did twice, so either your memory is bad, or you are being deliberatly dishonest, either way your credibility is not so hot from where i sit

edit on 3-2-2011 by Ashtrei because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
My opinion IT IS REAL and I don't think its a craft either looks like a real life angel to me.

To bad you picked number 4 to call real... the one made by Sorsha Faal

:shk:

Here ya go Mask. Sorry, I'm not one of the ones gloating about pointing out someone else's beliefs being wrong, but I thought I would clear it up for you. I don't have a position either way, and I don't care what someone else believes, but I did point out that #4 wasn't uploaded by Faal.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
lol the skeptics now are saying that whom made the video?

Sorcha Faal

unbelievable you skeptics sure do seem like finger pointing, without posting evidence or any proof.

Sorcha Faal doesn't even exist.

Actually...while you and three others boast about this very same claim...skeptics sayinf Faal made clip...let me rub it in nicely that you have failed t read what was said correctly (again).

Check your abacus and dig the exchange of events in chronological order...ok?

1) Some poster posted links to EUtimes that spouted total nonsense, as Faal's site usually does. You do know Faal stomping grounds is EUtimes and is a hoax site? Right?

2) Zorgon felt it was necessary to take time out of his day to point out to the multible posters going "OMG OMG OMG!" over EUtime's links/stories posted.

3) You and a handful of other people failing to read those exchanges of posts correctly and jump on Zorgon claiming he said things he didn't.

Yo be very clear...People just INVENTED a claim against Zorgon, misquoted him (though he was very clear in his wording), picked a random clip number for no reason (clip 4) and started then saying things like-

"all skeptics are dumb for saying Faal made clip 4"

Have you any idea how trying on one's patience that must be? Seeing that people who are booing and hissing are not even paying attention to the very small sentences before them?

I dunno if you get what I mean...or if you even read this.

Again i dont think you are as silly as you are pretending to be,
Zorgon said clip 4 is fake because it comes from sorcha faal, but it doesnt, ANW made a copy of the original, thats the clip zorgon saw, and is what he based his eroneous conclusion on.
That you are avoiding the patently obvious and trying to put a different spin on it is telling.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ashtrei

Holy crap....

I have been clear that the wall thing, over many pages ago, was not a sure-thing-hang-my-hat-and-rest-my-case thing.

You continuly misunderstood what I was saying s I dumbed it down over...and over...and over...and over, until I had to type-

"look I'll be blunt"

Then I explainled in the most painfully basic way what I think may have happend with them recording from locations not "claimed" in thread.

You say "how can it be same wall!?" after I say "maybe it is"

I explain how its possible by detailing a situation most likely (the one I actually think is true, but still say I can't be 100% sure on), and you act like a golden bar fell from your jolly butt and you won the lotto?

Sir...frankly...I am done with you. Half the time you made no sense, the rest of the time you misquoted me.

Just forget it...I'm wrong...UFOs visited Temple Mount...the videos are real...You proved it with the weird little thing you are doing with everything I say while twisting its meaning and misunderstanding its "forced" simplicity.

You win...I said the wall was a UFO...or whatever it is you are saying...black rails...yeh.

Happy?

MM

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by nwdogg1982

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
My opinion IT IS REAL and I don't think its a craft either looks like a real life angel to me.

To bad you picked number 4 to call real... the one made by Sorsha Faal

:shk:

Here ya go Mask. Sorry, I'm not one of the ones gloating about pointing out someone else's beliefs being wrong, but I thought I would clear it up for you. I don't have a position either way, and I don't care what someone else believes, but I did point out that #4 wasn't uploaded by Faal.

Exactly
Zorgon stated as absolute fact that clip 4 was "made" by sorcha faal...... but it wasnt it was originally posted by this channel

www.youtube.com...

ANW made a copy and replaced the original audio with some music and added their tags, thats the vid Zorgon saw, and what led him to post the incorrect assumption it was "made" by them.
It was "copied" by them, not made by them. big difference

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Ashtrei

PS- No...the flash shows NO BLACK HAND RAILS on your clip that you are making no sense about.

I am done debating nonexistent handrails!

And I am officially out of this thread.

You want to debate this...meet me in the new thread.

MM.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ashtrei

I guess he did say it.

Oh well...I'm wrong. These things happen in chaos.

At least I'm honest enough to admit it, and clever enough to see it of myself.

Off to the other thread. It was fun here. Have fun.

MM

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

reply to post by Ashtrei

Holy crap....

I have been clear that the wall thing, over many pages ago, was not a sure-thing-hang-my-hat-and-rest-my-case thing.

You continuly misunderstood what I was saying s I dumbed it down over...and over...and over...and over, until I had to type-

"look I'll be blunt"

Then I explainled in the most painfully basic way what I think may have happend with them recording from locations not "claimed" in thread.

You say "how can it be same wall!?" after I say "maybe it is"

I explain how its possible by detailing a situation most likely (the one I actually think is true, but still say I can't be 100% sure on), and you act like a golden bar fell from your jolly butt and you won the lotto?

Sir...frankly...I am done with you. Half the time you made no sense, the rest of the time you misquoted me.

Just forget it...I'm wrong...UFOs visited Temple Mount...the videos are real...You proved it with the weird little thing you are doing with everything I say while twisting its meaning and misunderstanding its "forced" simplicity.

You win...I said the wall was a UFO...or whatever it is you are saying...black rails...yeh.

Happy?

MM

Far from it, there is no ambiguity here, here's what you said

no maybe about it, but that statement is at odds with these made by your in previous pages

the actors in clip one are standing in front of the wall that is in clip 5

has those dishonest goons jumping out the car to take a leak near the exact same wall in clip one

There is no ambiguity here, no maybes, two absolute statements of fact that contradict each other.
My respect for you drops each time you try and dodge this.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

reply to post by Ashtrei

I guess he did say it.

Oh well...I'm wrong. These things happen in chaos.

At least I'm honest enough to admit it, and clever enough to see it of myself.

Off to the other thread. It was fun here. Have fun.

MM

Thank you, admitting a mistake is not something many can do.
i sincerely appreciate it

Im not saying this is real or this is a hoax, but we must disect it with integrity.

Now on the matter of the hand rail, if you cant see it, you cant see it. i respect that.
But we know from the daylight footage of that lookout that there is a handrail, there is a black line that shows up during the flash, it could be the top of the wall, or the rail......... logic suggests to me it is a rail, since we know there is a rail there from the independant day time footage.
If you cant "see" it thats fine, but logic dictates its prob there imho

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
This is going nowhere "sigh"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/264a0ddce33b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I found this, but shows nothing of a bright light...

dunno if this was posted already.. not gonna go through 80 pages..

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by roxel

this was the 3rd video released and it was the 1st obvious fake still photo manipulated video released....
Stop posting this crap of a video

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81 >>

join