It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post your pet pics!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

GREAT kitty pics! I love a cat lover.
I have this picture hanging in my house:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Well by today's standards it may not be that realistic. Ok, maybe it wasn't that realistic back in the 80's either

I couldnt resist myself from searching it on youtube since you reminded me of it. They had several different skits involving Toonces. I think it was during the late 80's. I found a short one that I wanted to share just so you get an idea of who Toonces is/was.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

thats a nice lil painting you got there. is that the crazy cat lady?
kidding! kitties are awesome! the stripped one who looks like toonces is named peanut. She is a roller. rolls around a lot... silly fur ball!

reply to post by BrokenCircles

HAHAHAHAHA!

TOONCES LOOK OUT! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! BOOOOOOOOOM!

OMG thank you for sharing that, that's funny as hell!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Here is a post of a post i posted about posting about pets..
I will add my posted i posted there..(God i have an issue wit the word post today..)

Anyway..

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
Hey I was curious to what kinda pets you guys got..
You know to see if you have normal pets or wierd pets..

I will post mine and see if anyone else will post thiers..

These are termites..

These are toads I used to take care of..

These are the roaches I was going to feed the toads but my kids killed the toads so I had 6500 roaches to deal with till my ex made me freeze them this past winter.

The post is here to look at others who posted images of thier pets also..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Archie was angry at me since the only pic i posted of him was while he was asleep. He wanted me to show his eyes, but then he didn't cooperate very well. By the way, hes not really a cat, thats a disguise. Hes actually a little man in a cat's body.

I tried one with flash- Fail!!
but I thought it turned out to be quite an amusing pic nonetheless

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

UGGGHHH!!!! COCKROACHES OH YUK!!!

Since seeing that pic I've done nothing but scratch and itch lol.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

They are not cock roaches.. People people.. Cockroaches are the German roaches that invade homes and you can not get rid of them..

These roaches are called Blaptica Dubia(Ironic name considering our last president eh?) Roaches. They do not invade homes and they cant stay in colder climates because of how they are so dependent on warmer temperatures.. Example of this would be i can dump 10,000 of these in your house(Providing you live in a colder area) and they will die by springtime.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nobuhdy

Now that is a good looking kitty!

I might try and steal him if your not careful

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The other part of the brown family his name is Willy Brown AKA Blind Dog Fulton, if you have seen Crossroads you'll get it.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3753ab0efd7e.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 2-2-2011 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Just took these 2 photos while reading this thread.

My dog Jody sleeping at my feet while on ATS

My dog Sally and her 5 pups on the couch.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by hillbilly4rent
The other part of the brown family his name is Willy Brown AKA Blind Dog Fulton, if you have seen Crossroads you'll get it.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3753ab0efd7e.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 2-2-2011 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

Looks like he's partial to the odd snack

And he has a chicken growing on his rear

Hillbilly what do you feed your pets? They seem mutant-sized

Great pics everyone!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This is my little fella! His name is STORM,

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/298d50b8f9cc.jpg[/atsimg]

hanging out in the winter snow

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a61007ba1486.jpg[/atsimg]

And sharing a bite to eat with me

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e29b5aba64d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

He's gorgeous!!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Our little Tootie has to go to the vet today at 2:30 and it isn't looking good at all. She is very, very old at least 17 maybe even 18 years old. She has developed some sort of mass on her stomach that seems to be trying to ooze pus. I just know what they are going to say and my other half doesn't want to hear of it. I don't think he will have her put down in other words. It was his mom and dads dog and when his dad passed in 2004 we took her in. She is still eating and walking and doesn't appear that this has slowed her down any. I'm hoping for antibiotics. I just don't know.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SavannahJane

Aww What a little sweetie I used to have a dog that looked just the same, Im sorry that you are facing such a sad issue, These little ones are really tough but if its showing no sign of pain then hopefully some meds will do for now,

Anyway wishing you guys luck today, I know what a hard thing that can be so know we are around for you,

Keep us updated xxx Prayers your way x

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

That last picture is just unbelievably cute asala!

I tried some of my kitties Christmas treats this year and they tasted pretty good a bit like crispy bacon, I would have eaten the whole packet if it wasn't for the distressed look on his little face as I ate up his goodies

SavannahJane:
I'm sorry to hear that

edit on 15-2-2011 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Thank you everyone. Tootie was diagnosed with breast cancer. Tootie was never spayed but was never bred. She didn't come to us until she was about 10 to 11 years of age and we thought she was too old for the surgery as our other dogs are spayed and neutered and didn't have to worry about her getting pregnant. Apparently this is common for a dog that isn't spayed. For now she is eating and walking on her own and doesn't act like anything is wrong. The vet gave her an antibiotic. Obviously that isn't going to work for the tumors on her mammary glands. I think right now we are just prolonging the inevitable. I guess we will see what this round of antibiotics does and if she continues to eat and walk on her own. Just very upset. Never had to make a decision to put a pet down and am hoping we don't have to with her.
edit on 15-2-2011 by SavannahJane because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
My roommate's new kitty sitting on my lap. I want to make a dirty joke but I'll refrain from doing so.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Arrius

Awww. How cute! You didn't tell us a name? Tootie is still putt-putting along. Still eating and walking fine. Spot still looks bad.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
pretty picture asala
------------------------------------------------------------

update pic of Winter ready for the party (have no idea where it came from either), first bluehealer and man o man am I impressed, she's already catching the frisbee with HIGH twisted flip jumps at 5 mths! (I'm gonna be rich
) and keeping the chickens herded though almost lunch more than a few times
, never have had a dog with so much way above the norm crazy energy

edit on 26-3-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join