It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post your pet pics!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Don't have any pictures of my cat. But here's a fun little video.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SavannahJane

Awwwwwwwwwwww ADORABLE!! Thanks for directing me to it!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Here's my Heidi

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6bd4b41136e5.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is Mr. Smoochy

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/efef8ba985c7.jpg[/atsimg]

And last but not least...Mr. Teddy

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/68e78e0e217a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

That dog is outnumbered 3:1 !

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

Ah, I had a dog that looked just like that. Died in 2008. Putting them to sleep is the hardest thing. Had him for 15 years, he was like a little brother to me. I named him Wolfy (for obvious reasons).

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
Here is a post of a post i posted about posting about pets..
I will add my posted i posted there..(God i have an issue wit the word post today..)

Anyway..

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
Hey I was curious to what kinda pets you guys got..
You know to see if you have normal pets or wierd pets..

I will post mine and see if anyone else will post thiers..

These are termites..

These are toads I used to take care of..

These are the roaches I was going to feed the toads but my kids killed the toads so I had 6500 roaches to deal with till my ex made me freeze them this past winter.

The post is here to look at others who posted images of thier pets also..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You have won the most disgusting pets of the year award, congratulations!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

She's the Queen though!
Oh and those frogs are so cute! I love reptiles. I used to have an Iguana and a ball python

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Haha, thought you were the queen, guess that makes you the Princess. Not bad I suppose.

I have a Cockapoo queen that runs this household. She's 25 lbs (big for her breed) but bosses around my 120 lb wolf/chow mix img835.imageshack.us... & fox pomeranian. img651.imageshack.us... (bad haircut that year)
Hmm, I don't have a photo of her tho.
she looks just like this tho classifieds.breedersclub.net...
All my dogs are around 10 years old.

My neighbor's daughter has a ball python. I'm too unsure of its behavior to pick it up and risk being bitten. Did yours ever bite you?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by SavannahJane

Awwwwwwwwwwww ADORABLE!! Thanks for directing me to it!

Your welcome. Your furbabies are awesome and Heidi is beautiful. Mr. Smoochy and Mr. Teddy too. Cheers.

edit on 20-4-2011 by SavannahJane because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2011 by SavannahJane because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

I have a ball python and a corn snake. I think as long as the snake has been handled regularly, there is almost zero chance of getting bitten. Ball Pythons are extremely mellow, and have a very mild temperament. My daughter is seven, and she puts the snake on top of her head and lets it crawl around. The corn snakes can be a little wiry though. When we first got ours, my daughter got bit, while we were at the pet store. But it was a baby, and it really didn't hurt. I always tell her that not many kids her age can brag about being bit by a snake, and she thinks it's awesome. But ever since then, it has never come close to looking like it was ready to strike.

I'll try to get some pics of mine tonight.
edit on 20-4-2011 by Cheesefacedogbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
here's my snakes.

this is my corn snake, it's still a baby. we just got this guy this past weekend. and yes, my hands are dirty. I paint cars, and that stuff is hard to get off.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/64a6f834f7e1.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f11cef919e61.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Today I lost my best friend. I love him so much! R.I.P. Harley!!! August 19, 1996 - July 4, 2011.

edit on 4-7-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Hey Aggie Man, I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of Harley there, he looks like such a nice dog. Especially in that last pic.
I posted this in another thread, but reading your post, I thought I'd post this here too...

Here's my cat that unfortunately passed away after being hit by a car just 2 days ago now:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7a9814847269.jpg[/atsimg]

She was such a great friend to me and she was so full of life still. She'll certainly be sorely missed by all who came into contact with her. Anyway, I'm posting this as I know just how hard it can be to see our best friends pass like this. I understand the hurt and I feel the pain you're going through right now, really I do. In fact, I'm still going through all the emotions as I type this here and now.

But, I suppose all we can do from now on is know that they're in a much better place and just try to focus as best as we can on the good times that were shared. It sure as hell makes it easier.

If you want to talk about him though, I'm always a PM away. Know that you'll be in my thoughts as well. All the best and take care.

edit on 4-7-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Thank you so much! Your words mean a lot to me. My wife and I are taking this really rough. This was our baby (we adopted him just weeks after we got together 15 years ago). I'm content with the fact his pain and suffering has passed. When I quit feeling sorry for myself, then things will brighten up. We are healing, as I type, by recounting stories of Harley and loving him in memory.

Thank you so much!

And for what it is worth, I am sorry for your loss as well. Likewise, PM me if you need an ear. It's a tough time.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

I have to admit, I handled it a lot better than I thought I would at the time. At first we (me and my step dad) came home and we found her laying in our pathway after she was unfortunately hit (we got a call to come home you see), and it wasn't a pretty site that greeted us to say the least. I ended up comforting my mom for a short while, and then digging a grave in the garden and she's buried there now. We painted her name along with the words Rest in peace and we placed a small plant pot on top as a sort of memorial for her. So, we'll at least have that reminder of her for now I guess..

It was the day after though, yesterday night time to be exact, that it really started to sink in and I pretty much just broke down once I had some alone time to just sit and think. It'll be the only time I'll allow myself to get that way but I wanted to let you know I was at least there as, and again I find myself saying this, but I do feel the pain you must be going through. So, please don't feel alone there.

Anyway, my mom on the other hand took it really hard right from when it happened to as we type this now. She's still in tears today in fact although she's doing a lot better than before. A few years ago though, around 9 or so to be exact, we lost another of our cats. I was really quite young at the time as well so I took it particularly hard then, and for a while after, as well as my mom. But, and apologies if I sound overly patronizing here as it's not my intention at all, but trust me, time is a fantastic healer and we got over it...

I'm sure we'll move on after this recent death also. And I'm sure you will to.. but, like I said, we just need to give it some time. Oh, and even more of those uplifting stories of the great times that were shared of course.

You're in my thoughts AG. You and your wife. And I hope you find the strength to get over this as soon as you're both ready to.
edit on 4-7-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
We adopted our new baby this morning. Everyone, meet Obi-Wag Kenobi

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
My sweet bengal cat Minh

Always time to stop and smell the flowers

Nothing better than a good brush

And the ultimate pet I wish I had!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Worth bumping!

Meet Matey ...

He is quite the poseur!

edit on 15-10-2013 by Timely because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join