It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post your pet pics!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

And thanks a million to you as well I see a lot of intelligence in those two. Mooch is the orange one he's indoor/outdoor so he's been in a lot of fights, he dominates those btw. Bo with the exception of Hurricane Rita has always been an indoor cat so he doesn't have the interaction with other animals like Mooch does. Mooch has been teaching him how to fight, he will put himself in a position to make Bo do what he wants and Bo eventually picks it up and learns.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Silverado292

Pleasure

SO its kind of like mixed martial arts for Cats, lmao love it. Dave (My kitty) play with our hound TK and always wins. Makes me laugh when Dave is on his back biting TK's paws and TK doesn;t know what to do apart from hop around. Funny as anything.

The madness that is TK:

Sorry its a bit dark btw..

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

haha..... I was actually rooting for him to catch his tail..

I would be afraid to have anything breakable around though..

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

That was a funny video, great looking dog. It's funny how cats and dogs raised around each other can form strong bonds, it makes since because on farms they each have important jobs.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Silverado292

I have thought about getting my nixie a playmate but don't for two reasons.

One is that we get along so well and she is so spoiled that I just cannot imagine trying to make two cats happy all the time.

And two....I know that they can communicate and I am afraid that they would just gang up on me. I try and live a quiet life, don't need a gang messing that all up. They would probably make up a name and wear colours and stuff and completely take over

I have enough trouble staying the boss in my own house with just one.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

He does catch it sometimes but then ends up in a pile on the floor eating his own behind lol

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

If I'm not mistaken nixie looks to be either a Maine Coon or Norwegian Forest cat, if thats the case she probably isn't too much of an attention seeker. Mooch is an Egyptian Mau and probably Domestic short hair mix and love to be held which can be a pain at times since he's near 20 pounds! They balance each other out a bit, Bo can play hard with Mooch instead of trying to eat my hand, I'll have to post a picture of him laying in my computer chair with his "Lets get it on look". It's funny he'll look at you and pretend he's grabbing onto something and kicking it. If you get her a playmate you'll more than likely not regret it, just get a younger cat if you do.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Oh, Asa is just wonderful! She really grew up to be beautiful!
---------------

The cat martial arts kitties reminded me of this video. They're not mine, but it's a hilarious video of cats!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
My best friend, healer and kiss-dealer: Bella:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/72a5d386fd3f.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e87f342738a6.jpg[/atsimg]

My rommmate's evil kitten, Sophie:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de4954d18cab.jpg[/atsimg]

The kittens I used to have--Rommel and Kisa--my babies. Unfortunately, my ex-wife took them with her, and then gave them away.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a8c3b87344fc.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 29-1-2011 by Arrius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Thats a great video, my roommate is determined to outdo that video, he was slow on the draw earlier today though

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Arrius

-sigh-

Evidently, my skill of embedding images in posts is less than satisfactory. I assure mods that I did not intend to upload pics of the cat's butt.
But I can't seem to get the pics in full in the post. I have uploaded the images to my picture album here on ATS, so feel free to check them out. Thanks!

edit on 29-1-2011 by Arrius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

hahaha that's brilliant

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by doobydoll
reply to post by Rustami

Can't see your pics

that was strange and could'nt have happened at a better time with all the newfound luvely peace my new propellent (as in wifi) for the spaceship is causing me (!@#$%^&*()

here's a pet like my uncle used to keep that decided to stop by for a visit one day (second time this has happened) while doing some yard work, I thought it was a pretty cool experience and think the neighborhood kids that fed it did too

edit on 29-1-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Arrius

I did not intend to upload pics of the cat's butt.

hmm. Yeah sure. It seems quite convenient that this so called "accident" only happened to 1 pic which just happens to be of your roommates evil cat. Seems like a conspiracy to me

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Hey, T&C don't allow me to post those kind of pics of my roommate, so I thought I'd be content with posting those of her cat's.. ;-)

My roommate would kill me if she ever read that, LOL!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

My cat's name is Daley and this was his "holiday" photo. Hahaha.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Didn't feel like re-sizing any of these... had them uploaded already.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d978b6a88010.png[/atsimg]
edit on 2/2/2011 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Cute fuzzy little ball of terror. "What is this fool doing to me!?" is what i get when i see that picture.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

That first one is Toonces isn't it??
'Toonces The Driving Cat' from the old Saturday Night Live skits. Too bad we cant see his paws on the wheel.

lol sorry. I just haven't thought about that "incredibly realistic"
skit in years.
Thanks for the amusing memory

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I dont know what skit your referring to, but that's my kitty...

and your welcome for the reminder.... unintentional, but if it made you laugh out loud... its a win for me.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join