It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chiller network...anyone else watch?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I use to love fearnet ondemand and watched it all the time until the took the channel off! I also always loved the Sci-Fi channel until they turned to SyFy and totally sold out to crap reality shows and wrestling.

Then I found Chiller!! It's just like old Sci-Fi channel and fearnet all in one. They show the old Sci-Fi shows from the 80's and 90's. I use to watch all those shows and now they are on Chiller. They actually have decent movies on as well. I find myself watching this channel more than others lately.

Anyone else watch Chiller? If so what do you like on there?

I like that they show Buffy
and Freddy's Nightmares as well as Psy Factor: Chronicles of the Paranormal. I use to love that show!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I watch Chill but the fact that they continuously show the same ads over and over is so annoying I can not watch it for long. Also it is not available here in HD so that makes it tougher too.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
I watch Chill but the fact that they continuously show the same ads over and over is so annoying I can not watch it for long. Also it is not available here in HD so that makes it tougher too.

Well I don't really pay attention to the ads since I am only watching it for the program. I ignore commercials.

As far as HD, I could careless if I had it lol We have HD and I never use those channels. It doesn't phase me.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I love Chiller... I occasionally watch the movies on it, but usually I'm there for their marathons of old horror-related tv shows. They recently showed all of Wolf Lake (great series, about a town of werewolves)...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I know I love it! I like how they show the older shows, some I actually forgot all about until they showed it.

I am hoping one day the put on "Monster Squad," they have lots of older horror and sci fi movies so it seems hopeful lol

I saw the show you mention, never heard of it before. I watched a few episodes. It wasn't bad.

I am actually surprised at alot of the movies they show that arent that bad. I would think they would be just bad horror and sci fi movies but many have surprised me.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Always loved Monster Squad...a bit cheesy, but very honest and accurate in it's monster mythos and killing methods.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
They took FearNet off OnDemand?! I didnt even know that.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Always loved Monster Squad...a bit cheesy, but very honest and accurate in it's monster mythos and killing methods.

I found this today at Books-A-Million for 7 bucks on DVD with a special features disc! I have never seen this DVD before. I haven't seen this movie in decades!

It's in the DVD player now

top topics

join