It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is China Taking Over the Globalization Agenda?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Is China Taking Over the Globalization Agenda?

blacklistednews.com

On the heels of Forbes’ meeting with the World Bank comes news that China has surpassed the World Bank in lending to the developing world. The Financial Times estimates that over the past two years, China has made an estimated $110 billion worth of loans to Africa, South America and the Middle East. With China taking center stage in the U.S. political arena, could it also be taking over the globalization agenda?

The development goals of China stand in stark contrast to those of the World Bank...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Supposedly, the global corporate takeover and global corporate NWO supported by the World Bank is NOT political - but China's moves are suspect because the purpose is not purely economic.

“The key difference between World Bank loans and China’s loans is that Chinese investments are not being made from an economic perspective, but from a strategic and national security one. China has national security motives in gaining access to natural resources and in gaining political support.”

Off the top, I'd say the competition is a good thing.

...My own headline would have been different:

Is China Challenging the Corporate NWO?

blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 28/1/11 by soficrow because: to add end

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
If George Soros has his way,
that's exactly what will happen.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I do hope so! But that, you won't see any of this on Alex Jone's websites lol. I heard they had secret dragon societies, but do they have their own NWO-like societies?? Anyways, we all knew that was coming, only seeing relevant stats is refreshing and hopeful. NWO won't succeed...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Soros talks about China spear-heading a move away from currencies into focusing on real assets.

Is this what troubles you?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
tbh who cares if china becomes the wealthiest most powerful nation on the planet, how will that affect us other than a few new chinese products on the market. they are not going to start invading europe, the states or australia as they are highly developed nations that they have many business interests with.

its all just a load of macho bravado where people want to think their nation is the most powerful or has the biggest military, its nonsense and the quicker people realise this and learn to all get along the better.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
Off the top, I'd say the competition is a good thing.

When it comes to athletics I would agree, but we are talking about companies exploiting slack chineese labor laws to rack a ton of money and then pass a small percentage of the saved money to the consumers in the west.

So while we save a little money here and there, we have simultaneously been lossing most manufacturing jobs to asia, unemployment keeps rising and those that do have jobs are forced to take big pay cuts.

Then add the illegal immigration crisis which the federal government does not take seriously enough(as evidenced by arizona having to create state laws to enforce) and you have a recipe for financial disaster.

Solutions:
1)Stop illegal immigration
2)Increase tariffs on all asian imports, whether produced by american or asian registered companies

Originally posted by soficrow

...My own headline would have been different:

Is China Challenging the Corporate NWO?

Don't be naive. The nwo made america what it was and now they are abondoning here for asia. They have all the money and influence to make things happen, and unless we the people speak up loud enough, they will succeed by default.....

edit on 28-1-2011 by EarthCitizen07 because: fixed quote!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
China is loaning more money than the UN to developing nations. They have their own agenda in doing so. China will have the greatest influence over those countries in the future.

China is replacing the old NWO in my opinion. Different gang, same objective -- to exploit for their personal gain.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

The OP is about national loans not manufacturing.

wayno says China is replacing the corporate NWO:

Different gang, same objective -- to exploit for their personal gain.

Most likely - but the game's cleaner when the Big Boys have to watch their backs. imho.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

With all due respect the title of the thread is somewhat misleading in regard to the article and I suppose the topic of the thread. I may have jumped the gun and made an off-topic post, but still if america and europe cared enough to protect their local economies, china would not have been allowed to become what it is today.

They loan money because their economy is in full blast and they can afford to loan money!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

With all due respect the title of the thread is somewhat misleading in regard to the article and I suppose the topic of the thread.

You might want to take that up with Forbes.

I may have jumped the gun and made an off-topic post,

Always a good idea to read before posting.

but still if america and europe cared enough to protect their local economies, china would not have been allowed to become what it is today.

Exactly.

...They destroyed our local economies in their quest for the great big pie.

They loan money because their economy is in full blast and they can afford to loan money!

Yep. China protected its local economies.

Wait and see though. This is one pendulum that just keeps swinging. Might take a while, and it WILL be on our backs, but it will swing back...

new topics

top topics

join