It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is my professor a reptilian?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222

Originally posted by jdub297
reply to post by marriah3330

1. No.

2. There are no reptilian aliens on Earth; many humans, though, are "reptilian" asses.

jw

edit on 29-1-2011 by jdub297 because: moderated reference.

really?

but i've seen em.

what makes you the expert, almighty and all knowing one?

What makes you one?

jdub believes they to not exist,You say they do and claim you have seen them.

Do you expect anyone to proof something does not exist or will you proof they exist since you seem have physicly seen them.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

Why would someone think that something does not exist, just because they haven't seen it? I have never seen a Kodiak bear, or a wolverine, or Portugese Man-of-War, but I believe they exist. I've never seen a dinosaur, and for all I know the fossils might be a hoax. But that doesn't mean I don't believe. Not seeing should never mean not believing.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by RollaFarmBoy29
reply to post by Rafe_

Why would someone think that something does not exist, just because they haven't seen it? I have never seen a Kodiak bear, or a wolverine, or Portugese Man-of-War, but I believe they exist. I've never seen a dinosaur, and for all I know the fossils might be a hoax. But that doesn't mean I don't believe. Not seeing should never mean not believing.

I think it is kind of obvious that the basis for not believing in shape shifting,alien reptilians is so obvious that that all by itself does not need any explanation.

As for the rest of the wildlife you mentioned that you have not seen for yourself ,these are well documented around the world even in close-up video ,they do not even count as rare and endless hours of footage of them is available in high detail and in many cases have humans interacting with them (so no fuzzy unclear smudges but crystal clear High resolution defined material).Could you provide me with any material about shape shifting ,alien reptilians that does not come out of movie in High-Definition including close-ups and shifting between its reptilian and human form?

Would you be prepared to make a wager on it? We both get a week to film our evidence,i make one of the man-o-war and you come back with one of a Alien ,shape shifting reptilian that shifts in and out of human form or in other words their natural behaviour.If you bring back a dead body or a fossil of one i would accept it aswell.

I would wager the amount of $10.000.
Any amount you are willing to raise this i will double.

edit on 20-12-2011 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

Well, I see what you mean, but I never said I believed in shapeshifting anything. Reptilians and reptilian hybrids are believeable, but I don't support shapeshifting theories.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by remyrange

Sorry, but what makes you think he's bipolar? Last time I looked, a funny smell wasn't one of the DSM criteria for that diagnosis.

I had a prof once that, in hindsight, I decided must have been a cocoa-nut. But it was hindsight only that led to that conclusion. When you're actually taking a class with someone, it's hard not to afford them some immediate, if unwarranted, respect. Figuring out that their frequent trips just outside the classroom, constant sniffing and tooth-grinding might be indicative of something other than your inability to understand their incoherent lectures sometimes comes later.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RollaFarmBoy29
reply to post by Rafe_

Well, I see what you mean, but I never said I believed in shapeshifting anything. Reptilians and reptilian hybrids are believeable, but I don't support shapeshifting theories.

Sure ,i see no problem in there.I myself may not be convinced of it or even think that it is very believable but at least you make a very reasonable point.

Now if you would indulge me.Read your own post with that reasonable statement that i just quoted here.

Now read the OP.

We are discussing reptilians here and wether they do or do not exist but most and foremost the claim of the OP having seen and experienced what is claimed.Which in all fairness i will say is absolute bunk of course and servers mostly for the op's entertainment for whichever reason.Which in turn only serves to fill these forums with junk and wannabee remote viewers/ etc..

Would you have started a thread in the style of your quote that i posted there would at least have been more then enough room for a normal discussion to take place.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join