It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theoretical(for now) device to activate the Third eye..... need advice....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hello,
I am looking for advice on putting together ideas/plans for a Third Eye resonator.

The Pineal Gland in the human brain actually contains Calcite crystals. So While doing some research on the vibratory rate or vibration of crystal I came across piezoelectric resonators ...which is what many watches use to resonate quartz crystal to stay in time and provide stability.

So technically, the idea goes that all we would have to do is find the piezoelectric resonance frequency of calcite, install it to some helmet type device, and turn it on to see what happens.

Any takers?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
This seems doable. keep us updated about it. Don't know what freq. it resonates at though..Will search and see what I can find also...

What ever this means:The polarized hyper-Raman spectra of a calcite crystal in different scattering geometries are obtained. Two silent A1u-vibrations at 227 and 1085 cm−1 as well as infrared active vibrations are found. The upper branch of mixed A2u-polaritons and their resonance with Eu-vibrations is investigated. The calculation of mixed polariton dispersion curves is presented..
edit on 27-1-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

Here is a link about it also....www.songofstones.com...

And 1 last one:empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com...:Topic:182?id=1571227:Topic:182&page=2

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
This looks like an article that might help you out, it mentions exactly what you're discussing:

www.starweave.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Dear dominicus,

If I may, I would like to offer some words of caution. For the sake of discussion we will use the term "third eye"; but, I think we should define it and the experience. The pineal gland is in the center of the brain for protection from injury. Our bodies are designed a certain way for a reason. There are people and situation where the pineal activates and releases '___'; however, if you read about '___' experiences they are often frightening and overwhelming.

Currently people are smoking and shooting up '___'. The experiences are fairly similar depending on the amount taken. Spontaneous release of '___' (usually in a Near Death Experience or in what it called "Spontaneous Kundalini) tends to be manageable and pleasant for the most part; however, the intentional introduction of '___' is not manageable and usually quite unpleasant. The most common experiences include interacting with insect like or reptilian beings. People have reported having sex with these being while being devoured by them at the same time.

It does not matter if the experience is real, it is reported to be real to the participants even those who have taken all kinds of drugs before. The pineal gland basically calcifies when we are very young so that we do not have these experiences. I believe it is because few can handle it. There is no telling what would happen if someone was able to open the "third eye" or if they could close it again. It could create permanent psychosis if forced open.

I strongly recommend that you investigate the stories of people who have used '___' prior to even considering attempting anything. As Aladdin learned it is very difficult to put a Genii back in the bottle. I guess my question is, why do you want to open it in the first place?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Quartz crystals resonate frequency is determined by their manufactured ( machined) physical dimensions.Unless you've got rocks in your head ( pineal) there's nothing there to resonate. You have plenty of sodium chloride Crystals in your body (salt) but its "in solution" not in its crystaline state.

Advice?anytime anybody want to probe your "third eye"put your back to the wall, tighten your belt a notch or two, and then run away screaming..

edit on 27-1-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
If you do make up such a device, are you going to be the first to test it?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
PA speaker hooked up to a Laptop putting out the right frequencies pumped at big wattage will do it.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SnakeShot

If you do make up such a device, are you going to be the first to test it?

Of course!!! Would be more than happy to.

I strongly recommend that you investigate the stories of people who have used '___' prior to even considering attempting anything.

Well thats the thing... I don't know if this "device" would activate '___' or simply activate the Pineal as a functional whole. This is really a grey area for right now. I haven't even really thought about the ethical/moral implications of this thing

Unless you've got rocks in your head ( pineal) there's nothing there to resonate.

Well thats exactly it!!! There are "rocks" in the pineal gland in the brain. They are calcite crystals ...which can be considered "rocks" of sort.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
there was some talks on this topic in following thread, also some experiments with sound frequencies are in it

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27/1/2011 by Neoony because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

You are absolutely correct that the pineal is calcified in most people. The removal of the calcification would create an opening to release the '___'. I do not know if the machine you are talking about would work, the concern is that it might. I don't believe in risking our minds. The "third eye" is about seeing the "spirit world". If what is said about these experiences is true then it is not to be tempted. There is a lot of talk about the "coming awakening", well, how is that a good thing? People who have Near Death Experiences don't want to come back and have to.

Whether the "spirit world" is real or not, that is the experience people have when their "third eye" opens and most are like children in a concentration camp, completely powerless against what they experience. I will bet that there are people who have smoked '___' on this website, ask them about their experiences before even considering attempting anything involving '___' or the pineal gland. Just advice and I have had a couple of Near Death Experiences. Be well.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

You may be having too much of a physical approach to it. Sure that energy center does have physical "husk" but if you think of it more as a chakra rather than a gland then its easier to work with. Using any physical means might be akin to attempting to heal the soul with medical equipment, it may be possible with highly advanced techniques but there is a better way.

There is an infinite intelligent energy (with hundreds of names around the world) that will activate the third eye for you, when you are ready and when you selflessly and earnestly ask it to. The motivation to have it open must be pure and the work will be done for you, instantly.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenChild

Goldenchild, thanks for that study. Its AWESOME!!!!! And it says exactly what I thought it might about the calcite crystals in the Pineal gland exhibit Piezoelectricity!!!!

Here:

the electron diffraction measurements definitely prove that the microcrystals are calcite.” “These calcite crystals bear a striking resemblance to the otoconia of the inner ear.” “The calcite in otoconia has been shown to exhibit piezoelectricity.” “If piezoelectricity were to exist [in the pineal calcite microcrystals], an electromechanical coupling mechanism to external electromagnetic fields may be possible.”

"an electromechanical coupling mechanism to external electromagnetic fields may be possible"

WOW!!!! Exactly what I was thinking about!!!!! Dam I wish I took electromagnetic engineering in college!!!

Does anyone know how we can go forward with this?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

There is an infinite intelligent energy (with hundreds of names around the world) that will activate the third eye for you, when you are ready and when you selflessly and earnestly ask it to. The motivation to have it open must be pure and the work will be done for you, instantly.

Yes I know all of this ...I've spent the last 12 some odd years on a Spiritual quest...the thing is ...that in meditations I have seen blueprints for spiritual machines, or enlightenment machines.

Imagine sitting down an Atheist/Agnostic into one of these machines and giving them a "snippet" of the Spiritual world. This could even possibly bring about the Golden Age and a Massive world-wide Ego death. It could literally change the world!!!

Also, it's taken me 12 years to even slowly come close to anything that resembles a spiritual Awakening and a permanent enlightenment ...Imagine if we could cut that down to a few months!!!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
My great desire for humanity to awaken for their own good tempts my ego to the capabilities of such a device, but the wise one in me knows its not a good idea even if it were possible.

Originally posted by dominicus
Imagine sitting down an Atheist/Agnostic into one of these machines and giving them a "snippet" of the Spiritual world. This could even possibly bring about the Golden Age and a Massive world-wide Ego death. It could literally change the world!!!

If I know atheists, and I think I do, they would claim the hallucinations or delusions your device fed them were fun but that you still have no solid evidence. They have chosen denial to the point of psychosis and no amount of evidence will change that, they have to make that change for themselves from within.

Dmt for instance can already give people the "snippet" you speak of, but the excuses that what they see isn't real still remain.

Seeking proof to show people isn't the right way to awaken them. The concept of "proof" is in and of itself folly.

Also, it's taken me 12 years to even slowly come close to anything that resembles a spiritual Awakening and a permanent enlightenment ...Imagine if we could cut that down to a few months!!!!!

There is danger in going to quickly.

You can beckon peolpe, encourage them, support them, guide them...... but this is bordering on a forced awakening, a violation of free will. They will awaken when they are ready, in the meanwhile we learn a great deal of patience.

I just don't think that this device is part of the divine plan, but maybe i'm wrong. In any case your free to do as you wish.

edit on 27-1-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Dominicus:
I'm an electronic engineer who had full blown awakening in 2007. (search ATS for "spiritual awakening")
I'm 49 and have spent my life searching, studying, etc.....you know the drill.
Anyhoo.....I have done binaurals, hemisync, sound/lite machines, NovaDreamer,etc......
I have also thought of the machine you speak of. My idea would be to use intersecting magnetic beams that would target the pineal and vibrate it into dmt dump. But we need tightly focused magnetic beams...kinda like a magnetic laser. That just might work.

Oh...and I agree with polarwarrior about it not being for everyone.....but for those of us on the path......hell yes. I can think of nothing else since I experienced the "Mind of God" 4 years ago.
Namaste
-Boypony

edit on 27-1-2011 by Boypony because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
reply to post by GoldenChild

Goldenchild, thanks for that study. Its AWESOME!!!!! And it says exactly what I thought it might about the calcite crystals in the Pineal gland exhibit Piezoelectricity!!!!

Here:

the electron diffraction measurements definitely prove that the microcrystals are calcite.” “These calcite crystals bear a striking resemblance to the otoconia of the inner ear.” “The calcite in otoconia has been shown to exhibit piezoelectricity.” “If piezoelectricity were to exist [in the pineal calcite microcrystals], an electromechanical coupling mechanism to external electromagnetic fields may be possible.”

"an electromechanical coupling mechanism to external electromagnetic fields may be possible"

WOW!!!! Exactly what I was thinking about!!!!! Dam I wish I took electromagnetic engineering in college!!!

Does anyone know how we can go forward with this?

Well, I would think you would take a Plessey HF Digitally Programmable PLL (I have one, good to 400mhz), then you will need I would say three wide range piezo electric transducers (I have many kinds for normal applications as well as sonar arrays) which would have to be time domain synchronized in order to collimate and focus the EMF at the target inside the brain. I would use one transducer on the forehead and two others 60 degrees off center, so, near the temples on either side. I'd keep the power low, less than 1/4 watt total to start and ramp up from there. If you want to get an idea of frequency range for resonance, go get an MRI of your brain and measure the volume of the calcification so you can work out what the resonant frequency should be. Keep away from anything in the 115khz to 120khz range.

You will probably find out that you need multiple frequencies collimated and summed at the target, in which case I suggest an i87C196 processor and three or more TI DSP's. I designed one of these a while back for neural pathway disruptions but only have the software written for spherical emitter systems. C'est la vie eh?

If you want to perform human trials you'll have to either go to "committee" for the approvals or link up with some black budget CIA types ;-) Who will steal everything that they can use just before they dispatch you. know the drill, it's a pretty typical MO for those people.

Personally, I wouldn't try using something like that on myself due to the potential for heating and/or liquification of the atrophied gland and I personally don't know how the frequencies and their harmonic content would effect the brain. However, if you want to play with frequency based micro-currents, I am quite sure that would be more enjoyable and ultimately more beneficial.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 1/27.2011 by bobs_uruncle because: of spelling

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
i wonder if you could use a bone conduction ultrasonic device (like the neurophone) to resonate with the acoustic mode (phonon) of the calcite.

but i do not think that a simple co-resonance between the device and the crystal will be sufficient. i would speculate that the pineal might respond to a very specific phase diffraction pattern (like binaural). so you would need two such devices and a lot of experimentation.

good luck, and dont melt yer brains!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Interesting idea but i don't believe such a device could be constructed which would only affect the gland itself. There are alot of sensitive tissues in the area and the introduction of an extracranial frequency emitter could prove disasterous. The best method would be to open the skull and incise the cerebellum with an laser probe then apply the resonance oscillator directly to the gland itself.

I would suggest hypnosis as an alternative utilizing visualization techniques which serve to excite localized dendrites surrounding the gland to achieve the desired stimulation.

Good luck with that.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I'd highly advise against such a device because once the third eye's open naturally, the ego is dead pretty much. Whereas if you use a 'device' instead of patience to open it, it'll just open a whole other level of the ego. The third eye's sacred because it takes patience. Using such a device is going down the instant gratification route, the same route that got us to where we are today, a society full of greed and lust. Knowing self and opening up your spiritual side is to come naturally and with time. It'll turn out very very bad.

Patience and understanding is the route to wisdom and joy.
Instant gratification is the same path we're going down right now, just in a different light.

Speaking on behalf of the human race, keep the last bastion you have to the spiritual side FAR away from any such device. We've got enough problems to solve that are already piled up. Let's not make anymore to where it's another Atlantis all over again.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneLife

Speaking on behalf of the human race,

Um, I didn't authorize this, nobody speaks for me LOL. Cut the guy some slack, he wants to play with the big boys and he has an interesting idea, it's just a question of research, development, prototyping, testing and finally implementation and use. The walk down any path takes time and it would seem to me that 6 months or a year of hard work is not instant gratification.

When you really think about it everything we see, hear, feel, smell and taste comes from the past, even if the time delay is small and then there is the processing time in the brain which has an inherent propagation delay due to electrochemical interactions. So labeling anything "instant" is patently incorrect.

Another example, you can't even get instant gratification hooking up with some chick and taking her some place for a good romp. Not only is everything you experience in the past, but that takes time and work/energy followed by more time and work/energy (I think it's about a 1000 calories of energy anyway ;-). Gratification can be anywhere from 5 minutes to 5 hours away.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join