It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theoretical(for now) device to activate the Third eye..... need advice....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
As I applaud you for the post. I have to agree with the fact that most are not ready for such a devise... Are they qualified mentally to be privy to such knowledge? For those that are ready need no machine. Follow out with ones quest for experience and do not to fall short of the entirety. The way is not the shortest path nor the one of least resistance. It is the one mapped out by you long before it was written. Thank you again for the creative thinking and spiritual blue prints.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle

Originally posted by OneLife

Speaking on behalf of the human race,

Um, I didn't authorize this, nobody speaks for me LOL. Cut the guy some slack, he wants to play with the big boys and he has an interesting idea, it's just a question of research, development, prototyping, testing and finally implementation and use. The walk down any path takes time and it would seem to me that 6 months or a year of hard work is not instant gratification.

When you really think about it everything we see, hear, feel, smell and taste comes from the past, even if the time delay is small and then there is the processing time in the brain which has an inherent propagation delay due to electrochemical interactions. So labeling anything "instant" is patently incorrect.

Another example, you can't even get instant gratification hooking up with some chick and taking her some place for a good romp. Not only is everything you experience in the past, but that takes time and work/energy followed by more time and work/energy (I think it's about a 1000 calories of energy anyway ;-). Gratification can be anywhere from 5 minutes to 5 hours away.

Cheers - Dave

You may not have but if this ever kicks off the ground, I can say for certain this will cause problems for the whole of humanity. Most of the time to even open up your third eye, you must go on a spiritual journey that teaches you patience and the like, and knowing self before you open it. If you use a device to open it even before you know yourself or know patience, it'll be very harmful to one and all as it sets the bar for others to give it a try, where it literally opens up a pandora's box. I'll leave ya to it about the instant gratification part, the ego's more trouble then it's worth.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
reply to post by polarwarrior

There is an infinite intelligent energy (with hundreds of names around the world) that will activate the third eye for you, when you are ready and when you selflessly and earnestly ask it to. The motivation to have it open must be pure and the work will be done for you, instantly.

Yes I know all of this ...I've spent the last 12 some odd years on a Spiritual quest...the thing is ...that in meditations I have seen blueprints for spiritual machines, or enlightenment machines.

Imagine sitting down an Atheist/Agnostic into one of these machines and giving them a "snippet" of the Spiritual world. This could even possibly bring about the Golden Age and a Massive world-wide Ego death. It could literally change the world!!!

Also, it's taken me 12 years to even slowly come close to anything that resembles a spiritual Awakening and a permanent enlightenment ...Imagine if we could cut that down to a few months!!!!!

The mistake in your theory is that knowledge is enlightenment. Enlightenment is about wisdom and that can only be earned through hard work and spiritual growth. Anyone who is concerned about the goodies of this earth, this life is by definition not ready to deal with the spiritual. It is not a shortcut to getting what you want on this earth, it means the opposite.

When you "awaken" you deal with a new set of beings. To have a healthy relationship with spirits (be it God, a higher self, demons, aliens, whatever you conceive) it is to be approached like any other relationship. A forced relationship is always harmful. We are the primitives and we are unprepared to meet with "higher" beings. As for awakening agnostics or atheists, what would they make of it? If someone is ready they awaken on their own, if they are not ready it could only crush them.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

Look, I use the scientific method constantly, since I am an engineer and physicist, so let's see some hard evidence concerning your allegations. Not the touchy-feely airy-fairy stuff. I want hard empirical data that supports your claims.

Otherwise, what you state as "fact" is simply opinion based on what you think you know. If I thought there were utility in such a device and that it could be constructed and used without collateral harm to surrounding cerebral tissues, I'd build it. If I were bored, I might just build it just for sh*ts and giggles but I am going into a couple of seriously paying projects right now and I have another one on the side for my spare time.

I had dealt with and known a number of esoterics, white witches, channelers, advocates of the black arts, etc., one of them even willed me their wand (which is actually quite beautiful, made of amethyst and quartz crystals with an onyx rod braided in silver, it's quite impressive) so I know the drill. At one point I even owned the originals of the Keys of Solomon (all five books) and a number of esoteric works from the 1600's through to the late 1800's, I had a massive library. But not one person, book or item provided me with empirical data.

So again I ask, provide me/us with proof, hard testable and repeatable proof that what you say is fact, rather than simply opinion or delusion.

Cheers - Dave

edit on 1/29.2011 by bobs_uruncle because: missed a word

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Yes true I have smoked it. 5 times to be exact. Its true people do have bad trips on it. But. What I found out is if you are in a good mood and clear your mind of worries before you do it the experience is great. It deals with thr positive engery you give out and the negative. When I smoked dmt I sat in a chair and seen crazy #. I saw things that looked camofloaged walking around the trees. And everything gets really bright more detailed it lookes like. Another trip I had was I seen ufos flying through the sky. It didn't freak me out because I knew anything I seen couldn't hurt me. And now since I smoke it I have a lot of out of body experiences when I start to go to sleep. When opening the 3rd eye you must be mentally srtong and not fear what happens you have to accept its happening and not fear anything. Nothing can harm you remember. Also remember that you are in controll of what happens. If this machine can be made I would love to have it.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

The mistake in your theory is that knowledge is enlightenment. Enlightenment is about wisdom and that can only be earned through hard work and spiritual growth.

i beg to differ ....enlightenment is home, its the natural and completely normal state that we come from and should always be in. I have friends, and have seen posts here on ATS, of people just going about their daily business when all of a sudden a flash or burst of epiphany like clarity occurs....

Anyone who is concerned about the goodies of this earth, this life is by definition not ready to deal with the spiritual. It is not a shortcut to getting what you want on this earth, it means the opposite.

Look at NDE's.... people who had em ...completely change their lives around and become more spiritual. Now imagine putting on this device and giving someone an NDE but without the flatlined part....

A forced relationship is always harmful. We are the primitives and we are unprepared to meet with "higher" beings.

NDE's are forced ...and yet for the most part they always work out for the better

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join