It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey UFO UPDATE Dr Roger Leir speaks about ET FOOTAGE

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Another segment from the video at 1:18

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e3a8d854986.png[/atsimg]

HOLY S#@T! Not a tourist from around here that I can tell

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/432e1db4c2d3.png[/atsimg]

If a hoax on a cruise ship then could it be...
Roswell rubber alien dummy replicas
People in a alien costume
Optical illusion

Im starting to believe this is more real then I thought.

edit on 27-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Dont you think more than just that area of a yacht would be illuminated? I dont see how anyone can watch the three sightings from '07-'09 and be convinced thats what it is. It just seems odd if it were a yacht to behave the way this object does and only be lit up around that tiny portion. The lights shown on this object dont behave like normal lights when they are filmed. Its almost like a lightly dimmed internal candescence, not any bright/blurry type lights we are accustomed to seeing, especially at night. Its rotating, brightening up and dimming, colors are changing, etc.. Here is a stabilized video showing the almost spinning movement of the object and the odd way it illuminates itself. Not to mention the very first frame shown behind the text is very odd looking as well.

edit on 27/1/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Yeah you could probably find several other shapes of earthly craft and associate it with a UFO. When i first seen this thing a few years ago on the youtube i thought some kid had a vintage Cylon Raider model hanging from fishing line. We could just all agree it is a yacht but there is nothing to link it to a yacht. One would think that a yacht would have a manifest, said manifest would have a log of hundreds of people on said yacht that could verify they were there be it passengers and crew at that area every year at exact time. It should not be all that difficult and nobody on any cruise ships in the last 4 years have raised the hand yet. . But nothing to go on, no GPS record or alibi or documentation. Wouldn't the Turkish government have thought of these things?

Now the Alien images have really peaked my interest. If someone could debunk that in a logical manner and the lights then that would be great. Yacht at this point, at least to me is inconsistent. The Alien images have renewed my interest, there is more then meets the eye after all. And nobody is talking about the alien images moving in that thing?

BTW did this object ever return in 2010?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by VtaUFO

Turkey UFO UPDATE Dr Roger Leir speaks about ET FOOTAGE,

Personally, I find any sentence that contains the words 'Leir' and 'footage' hilarious. That's exactly what the quack should have stuck to.... Podiatry!

IRM

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Turkey should analyze what is underneath the waters at this location.

Why would they keep coming back to the same spot? What's under the water?

Fish?

IRM

edit on 27/1/11 by InfaRedMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
Zorgon, if you can find an overlay of the ship (or any ship) where it looks like there are 2 big headed alien dudes, then I think your ship theory could float. (pun intended) But I'm going to have to disagree with you too. (unless you can find a picture where it looks like a boat has aliens on the bridge
)

You first take any of the UFO clips from any of those videos and reproduce those aliens

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
If you look at the shape of the heads of the "aliens" in the two stills they bothy vary in shape. The first one has the thinner face with the wrap around eyes , where in the second still as posted above the head is more bulbous with a wider face. Seems to have a stronger build, well that is what im seeing.

Thoughts?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
A LOT of manipulation. Every time we see these aliens, they are different. At one point they war a praying mantis. Without copying the aliens from someone else, I would like to see some other people on here capture scenes from the videos and show me their version of these aliens.

OH and do a few different captures in sequence because each frame they look different

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
A LOT of manipulation. Every time we see these aliens, they are different. At one point they war a praying mantis. Without copying the aliens from someone else, I would like to see some other people on here capture scenes from the videos and show me their version of these aliens.

OH and do a few different captures in sequence because each frame they look different

I guess that is what im saying, they are "morphing" it seems. Maybe someone is taking note of Romnaneck's window alien hoax? Then again maybe it is actually Alien beings after all fighting to get in the shot, so that they may stroke their ego's over 15 minutes of fame on youtube

To me it appears one alien on the right looks different then the other for what it's worth. Im trying to remain skeptical about this but to be fair , just to say the aliens were later added somehow does not explain it away. Im actually interested in this. Still on the fence besides myself none the less.

EDIT: Oh I really do not have a version of these aliens, i just post what is in the video. Ok they are not aliens they are very odd looking humans.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by planetzog
reply to post by VtaUFO

...So much for the yacht theory!

Originally posted by VtaUFO
reply to post by planetzog

Agreed. The Yacht theory never stood a chance....

So far I haven't seen anything disproving the yacht theory. Could either of you please explain why the yacht theory doesn't work?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e3a8d854986.png[/atsimg]

From Here

from Here

From Here

edit on 27-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks for posting those I see what you mean now. Some of those look comical. I guess then the question comes up, not all Aliens look the same? I mean odd looking people on a partially invisible yacht. Im no photography expert neither is Dr Lier. But if CGI imposed images then a hell of a job yet not so much in your first set of photos. And if CGI then one would think whatever software used could be exposed by some kind of video filter i can guess. Then that should not be a problem and that in itself would debunk the entire thing. Case closed.

Lets say it is physical and not computer generated, people in costume inside something built by a group of clever hoaxers. They went to all the trouble to laugh at our expense. I could imagine that would be expensive to do. The manpower and do it yourself UFO prop built in some garage or studio must be in storage.. somewhere? Next to Billy Miers's wedding cake model.

Ahhh never mind

It's just a boat covered in CGI

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by FPB214

What is funny is that the same UFO is in the same place three years in a row, at exactly the same angle and in a heavily populated resort area and no one ever got on a boat, which are all over the beach, to get closer and see what it really is. I mean the thing just sits there waiting... and comes back every year, surely a closer look would end the debate?

Now I wonder why the film maker never thought of that?

Hmmm
edit on 26-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

Maybe he was scared and thought that this could be a save distance. But I would have if I saw this.But would it be smart could be hostile you never know right?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Something that puzzles me is that the argument for this being a hoax due to the 'craft' being seen at the same angle in the same place at the same time apply equally to the yacht theory. Is it the case that this particular yacht only sails by once a year and in the same attitude?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by flightsuit

reply to post by VtaUFO

...So much for the yacht theory!

Originally posted by VtaUFO
reply to post by planetzog

Agreed. The Yacht theory never stood a chance....

So far I haven't seen anything disproving the yacht theory. Could either of you please explain why the yacht theory doesn't work?

The yacht theory doesnt work because its not a yacht.

So my question to you is, why do you want everyone to believe the UFO is a yacht?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Not this bloody video again

Totally fed up of seeing it and reading about it, its nonsense, tosh, dribble or whatever you want to call it.

I believe someone connected to it runs a UFO museum there...hint hint...

Look, an old school Cylon craft turns up in the same place 3 times, looking exactly the same, same moon, same light distribution (luckily showing the ooooo aliens) and all we get is this wobbly nonsense. And while I'm at it, look at these greys, HUGE heads, but look how deep the craft is at the centre, they barely fit in at that spot so do they stand the entire trip or limbo to the controls?

Also in proportion to their head their body is tiny..Its all totally silly, for all we know we are looking at a model in a dark room, there's no reference AT ALL.
edit on 27-1-2011 by Mclaneinc because: spelling and lack of wit.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dimethylmercury

reply to post by VtaUFO

I believe this is the best UFO footage to date

I agree, my only concern is that in UFOlogy if something seems too good to be true then it usually turns out to be a hoax...

Still undecided about this one to be honest, although this witness testimony does seem to go some way towards substantiating it as being at least genuine footage of something.

The fact is, the footage was checked by a government and organisations who all concluded that the video footage was not tampered with and it not CGI.

Thats not to say that the UFO is alien. But its definitely not a yacht or anything else associated with a boat or ship.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

This is what I could make of one of the pictures you posted ?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Fish?

IRM

Yes IRM, fish, starfish, eels, sharks, crabs, algae...

I'm thinking more along the lines of underwater base, USO's, etc..

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Fish?

IRM

Yes IRM, fish, starfish, eels, sharks, crabs, algae...

I'm thinking more along the lines of underwater base, USO's, etc..

Who would want to eat our fish, most of them are full of oil!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join