It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey UFO UPDATE Dr Roger Leir speaks about ET FOOTAGE

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
just posting so i can find it later

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Ah well.. Spring is coming and the Wars will start in a few weeks... The Glory of Battle, the drinking, the dancing girls around the camp fire... now THAT is the way to go

Um, Z -- WHAT??!!

Will you elaborate for us, please? And not about the drinking, dancing girls, and camp fire so much as about the whole War thing --- and why the capital "W"? Spill the beans!!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yukitup

Originally posted by zorgon

Ah well.. Spring is coming and the Wars will start in a few weeks... The Glory of Battle, the drinking, the dancing girls around the camp fire... now THAT is the way to go

Um, Z -- WHAT??!!

Will you elaborate for us, please? And not about the drinking, dancing girls, and camp fire so much as about the whole War thing --- and why the capital "W"? Spill the beans!!

He's been drinking boot polish again

Personally I'm sticking just with the dancing girls, now THAT'S a way to go

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
im no expert when it comes to video being genuine or not apart from hoaxes usually look like hoaxes, i would just like to point out in my opinion that this craft seems to have a notch in the side of it, if you look at the ufos moving around in the tether incident they too or at least some of them have notches in the side of them also so do some of the dropa stones? bit weird i reckon this is genuine

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sensairich

You took the words right out of my mouth Sensairich. That was the first thing I thought about after viewing all of the Turkish UFO vid's. There are many pic's of these notched craft from satellite photos and NASA missions. Please forgive me for not posting links, I'm sure most of us on here have seen these pics repeatedly in various threads, and would agree that they have been shown many times (I wish I had a library of photos and vids all categorized and tagged like Zorgon....
). The "notch" has always intrigued me. I think that interrupting the symmetry of a complete circle must be important to some basic function of these craft, probably propulsion related or involved in the morphing that is so frequently observed. Anyway, star for you Sensairich for beating me to the punch!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I love this case. It's one of my favorites. Skeptics are crucial in separating the wheat from the chaff so I depend on them regularly here to give me the obvious answer I'm not realizing. I'm thankful to them for proving a lot of sightings on this site are nothing more than everyday aerial occurrences.

What disappoints me about skeptics, however, is when they can't prove something, and start spouting out desperate nonsensical explanations, coupled with increasingly hostile attitudes if you challenge them. It shows that some of these people aren't skeptics at all, but rather pure non-believers, unwilling to accept any explanation other than the one they believe - which is that alien spacecraft don't exist. It's sad, juvenile, and kind of pathetic.

The whole yacht explanation was the epitome of this. It made no sense, and yet they desperately clung to it, not unlike what they claim UFO believers do when they're proven wrong.

Some of the harshest opponents of the sighting on this thread, clearly motivated by a refusal to admit they're wrong, parade out increasingly desperate "reasons" why this can't be an alien ship sighting.

"It comes every year around the same time" they say. "Why aren't there hundreds of people there waiting for it?" Um, maybe because it only recently became widely known about this past year? Just a thought.

"Why isn't the military going after it?" Um, maybe because if the military sent out government officials to inspect every reported UFO sighting, they might be laughed at by their people, or take time away from other sections of the government that they considered more pressing? There are people in government just like you, who are skeptics, and therefore give a sighting no credence, and therefore see no reason to check it out, no matter how impressive the evidence is. Also, this isn't the USA that has a government with unlimited resources and are fine with burning 20 grand worth of gas to go check out something they may not believe in. It's freaking Turkey.

"Why is there only one witness?" This was when I knew how desperate the skeptic was clinging to his own ideology and is one of the biggest problems with skeptics in general. They don't even pay attention to all the facts in the case. They just make opinions on the small samples of it that fit their point of view. Even the most passive viewer of this thread would see that the original footage was taken by one or two people who SPOKE A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE. And that Dr. Roger Lier, who also witnessed the UFO, WAS NOT ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE. That means - yes - we have MULTIPLE WITNESSES.

I guess I feel more bad for these skeptics than angry. I'm not going to say what everyone else says: "What, does an alien need to land on your front lawn for you to believe in them?" But I will say, if you want people to take you seriously, admit when you're stumped.

edit on 27-1-2011 by ReaverTheBeliever because: just grammar stuff

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I don't know why anyone that filmed something like this, even says a word. I wonder how many UFO pictures are in peoples private photos. Look at what happens to people that claim some kind of encounter whether real or hoaxed.
Not only are they attacked, their families often pay a huge price. When it comes to this video, who knows.

The truth is, if ET landed on my front porch, I would shout "If you are not from Publishers Clearing House". You better get off my porch.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I've seen this video quite a few times and the more and more I see it the more it reminds me of the notch UFO's on the NASA video's. Obviously its a viewing window from what we see in this clip but, my thought is that it actually looks open to the air. So that tells me one of three possible things 1.that these ET's breath oxygen 2.they have no lungs and dont breath at all. 3. its a space suit and the traditional "Gray" is the color of their suite.
But is it just me or does it not look like they are wearing a blue turtle neck?
so i guess that would remove the space suit option... I'm going with 1. they breath oxygen, this would help the case towards ET's being previous earth occupants!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I wish I could find the link, but I remember a Youtube video that was discussed on ATS around Christmas time with a compilation of all 3 sightings and it also claimed that they were filmed from different location. It also discusses the Turkish government admitting that the footage is real. I cannot verify the truth to these claims. The video is about 10 minutes long if I remember correctly.

I am going to try harder to find it, I won't lie, I haven't tried yet...looking. I will post it when I find it. If anyone beats me to it please share.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by VtaUFO

This is by far the video of the year!! I have seen another anylization that shows what might be a mantis like creature and even a possible human lying in front of the greys, this is sure to be in the history books one day, after disclosure that is.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I wish I could find the link, but I remember a Youtube video that was discussed on ATS around Christmas time with a compilation of all 3 sightings and it also claimed that they were filmed from different location. It also discusses the Turkish government admitting that the footage is real. I cannot verify the truth to these claims. The video is about 10 minutes long if I remember correctly.

I am going to try harder to find it, I won't lie, I haven't tried yet...looking. I will post it when I find it. If anyone beats me to it please share.

Here is the link to the thread I saw it on. The thread was created by antibren posted on 13-12-2010 @ 02:19 AM.

I am really ticked off that the original video in the OP in this thread has been removed. So I am going to try to find the video that explained the different locations on Youtube right now.

abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Here is the compilation video from youtube.com that discusses the locations and it is less than 4 minutes long.

Sorry if this has been mentioned in this thread already, but I doubt it has due to the high amount of members still skeptical about "same locations and angles". I cannot vouch for the authenticity of this video so we must take it with a grain of salt.

I just thought we should get this out for discussion since it is relevant to this thread.

By the way... thank you OP. I have never seen the interview with Dr. Leir before. So some of this was new to me.

edit on 27-1-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: spelling

edit on 27-1-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: add to post

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by greybeard1
reply to post by sensairich

You took the words right out of my mouth Sensairich. That was the first thing I thought about after viewing all of the Turkish UFO vid's. There are many pic's of these notched craft from satellite photos and NASA missions. Please forgive me for not posting links, I'm sure most of us on here have seen these pics repeatedly in various threads, and would agree that they have been shown many times (I wish I had a library of photos and vids all categorized and tagged like Zorgon....
). The "notch" has always intrigued me. I think that interrupting the symmetry of a complete circle must be important to some basic function of these craft, probably propulsion related or involved in the morphing that is so frequently observed. Anyway, star for you Sensairich for beating me to the punch!

Some of the early pictures have this craft in profile from below. The shape is more of a flying wing, it'll be on youtube somewhere.
edit on 27-1-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yukitup

What you thought my crown was phony? And how can you have War without the drinking and the dancing girls?

But alas I fear that would go off topic, me thinks. Aww what the heck just this one... this thread needs a breath of fresh air

ESTRELLA WAR XXVII (February 14-21, 2011)

Estrella War is a week-long, annual event hosted by the Kingdom of Atenveldt, one of 19 Kingdoms (regional chapters) of the Society for Creative Anachronism (SCA),

This is my alternate home... though it's been a few years since I set the full camp. Our Feast Hall seats 80 comfortably

My Battle Attire

Lay On!!!

Raising funds for Opportunity Village one of Las Vegas's biggest charities. Diane Bigelow was one of the main supporters

My Duke, Sir Camillo di Lombardi Knighting then Governor of Nevada, Kenny Guinn

As to the dancing girls....

The teachers... Shareem, Karima, Ya Shara

Adnil...

Kharima...

Ashtalea...

Annissa...

Ah well... so much for nostalgia...

Back to your regularly scheduled program of fake saucers and paradolia alien critters doing autopsies from a sauce in plain view of millions that only one person sees

edit on 27-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarrsAttax
Something that puzzles me is that the argument for this being a hoax due to the 'craft' being seen at the same angle in the same place at the same time apply equally to the yacht theory. Is it the case that this particular yacht only sails by once a year and in the same attitude?

We don't know what is happening the other 364 days of the year. This could be a daily, weekly, monthly, what-have-you event and we just aren't hearing about it.

Or it could be the conditions necessary to create the optical illusion (if it is indeed a water-craft of some sort) are best that time of year.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
There is not enough data to come to any conclusion. Everything else is pure speculation. Having said that the name Dr. Leir tips my scale ...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
If this is true then it is indeed the best video to date. Watching the video i can't help but think that the ETs wanted to be flimed

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

That is the funniest post in years. Thanks for that ... Where do I sign up?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Anyway enough about this Dead Turkey

Seemingly strange enough - the photos that you posted actually kind of support the case in a general sense.

I think the only way to conclude if this is a hoax or real is to actually examine the footage (even though it already has been by 'experts') and process it through filters to see if the images are digitally enhanced to add ETs or change the supposed 'boat' to a supposed 'UFO'.

For experts in the digital arts - it is very easy for them to spot manipulation. If for some reason this type of pixel manipulation does not exist in these videos, and it is still being called a hoax - I believe Hollywood would very much like to use the advanced software involved to perpetrate said hoax. Instead of making money off of aliens - the effects artist responsible would be a multimillionaire and would have no need to make money off of a pseudo science such as UFOlogy.

So, I don't think this turkey (puns
) is dead yet... it still has some gobble left.

I think the majority of ATSers would like solid proof for themselves instead of taking other peoples words as fact. Below is a summery of what the anaysis states:

TUBITAK, as a result of the thorough analysis it conducted it prepared an official report that stated:

The objects sighted in the aforementioned footage that have a structure that is made of specific material are definitely not made up by any kind of computer animation nor are they any form of special effects used for simulation in a studio or for a video effect therefore in conclusion it was decided that the sightings were neither a mockup or hoax.
and
Furthermore in the last part of the report, it was concluded that these objects in the sightings that have physical and material structures do not belong in any category ( such as planes, helicopters, meteors, Venus, Mars, satellites, fire ball, Chinese lantern etc..) and but rather fall into the category of UFO (Unidentified Flying Objects.)

So, I think it is more along the lines of personal belief not to accept this rather than looking at the evidence within the entire spectrum of the events portrayed.

When I asked "I wonder what is going on behind the scenes," I was wondering that something of this magnitude would usually attract the attention of the people trying to cover this all up. I think that if this is real - it just goes to show how very effective the cover up and disinformation campaigns have worked. Think about it, a video can come out with real aliens dancing around their spaceship - or doing whatever, and no one will believe it because of the implanted belief that it is fake even before analysis. Not very scientific.

I think that sometimes evidence does get out there - why? To test if the campaign of disinformation and non-disclosure are still operationally effective.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by VtaUFO

It's been over 50 years since Roswell, and and way more than that with UFO sightings, you would think that someone would have had a perfect photo, and a perfect video of E.T. and space craft. And by now they(so called E.T.'s) would have made themselves clearly known.
It's a farce to keep everyone in the dark, to keep them wondering, speculating, guessing, creating hoaxes, confusing, deceiving, misleading, it's an agenda to fool the masses. Yes there is something out there, but it's not what everyone thinks it is.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join