It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey UFO UPDATE Dr Roger Leir speaks about ET FOOTAGE

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
For what's worth to figure out what I'm seeing in these stills. This is what my Imagination tells me when I'm closely looking and reconstructing these aliens that are in this UFO.

But to my opinion there are multiple diverse beings on board that ship. Also humans. Not that I know if these humans are victims or are on invited matter there? but I numbered them to isolate them .

I see 4 and I'm definitely almost sure there are more figures standing in that room of this ship. But Number 1 is not human like, Number2 clearly also is not human But numbers 4 and 5 are human like.
I can only say that this is what I can make of these forms as closely as I think they look like.

Here are the other ones I rebuild earlier.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I have never seen so many simpletons baffle themselves. This is truly pathetic. When faced with evidence hard to debunk we see all matter of cretins come out of the woodwork with feeble explanations. Dr Lear has done sterling work with regards to implants, he filmed this phenomena in Turkey a full year after the initail report that was filmed the year before, the video was analysed, came to the conclusion this was a real event and still we have the arm chair experts offer the most feeble of explanations.

People go on about solid evidence and real footage but yet when presented with such material they fall back into the safe paradigm of "oh it's a hoax!"

Like you know better, like you were there and filmed it. Truly pathetic on so many levels. I give up with it all. Never thought i would say it.

Some of you people need to learn how to read, start with Timothy Good - Above Top Secret. Richard Dolan and Jaqcues Valleee are just names to most of you half - wits. No one on this thread has produced any evidence to suggest this episode was a hoax - spanning over two years. You resort to petty indifference, concluding you know the truth because you think you know better.

Human race is a joke, instead of looking at footage of this calibre and listening to witness testimony - backed up with remarkable footage, it is easier to resort to shouting "fake!" or "hoax!"

Fact of the matter is, half of you are not ready for the truth, this much is pretty obvious given your half baked explanation to incidents like this.

Learn to read, read REAL literature on the subject before you embarrass yourselves. because you're flawed opinions are probably holding our evolution back.

Moron upon moron on this thread, what a pity when offered such compelling evidence.

Human race is a disgrace.
edit on 27-1-2011 by WeMoveUnseen because: because i was abducted

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeMoveUnseen
I have never seen so many simpletons baffle themselves. This is truly pathetic. When faced with evidence hard to debunk we see all matter of cretins come out of the woodwork with feeble explanations. Dr Lear has done sterling work with regards to implants, he filmed this phenomena in Turkey a full year after the initail report that was filmed the year before, the video was analysed, came to the conclusion this was a real event and still we have the arm chair experts offer the most feeble of explanations.

People go on about solid evidence and real footage but yet when presented with such material they fall back into the safe paradigm of "oh it's a hoax!"

Like you know better, like you were there and filmed it. Truly pathetic on so many levels. I give up with it all. Never thought i would say it.

Some of you people need to learn how to read, start with Timothy Good - Above Top Secret. Richard Dolan and Jaqcues Valleee are just names to most of you half - wits. No one on this thread has produced any evidence to suggest this episode was a hoax - spanning over two years. You resort to petty indifference, concluding you know the truth because you think you know better.

Human race is a joke, instead of looking at footage of this calibre and listening to witness testimony - backed up with remarkable footage, it is easier to resort to shouting "fake!" or "hoax!"

Fact of the matter is, half of you are not ready for the truth, this much is pretty obvious given the half baked explanation to incidents like this.

Learn to read, read REAL literature on the subject before you embarrass yourselves. because you're flawed opinions are probably holding our evolution back.

Moron upon moron on this thread, what a pity when offered such compelling evidence.

Human race is a disgrace.

Excellent post!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

sca.org...

edit on 27-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by VtaUFO

Great Footage!!

I've seen this vid before but not so clearly the occupants of the craft.... the best of all the footage i've seen.... i just hope its not some hoax otherwise i and many others look very silly.

And one question remains: Why are there no other footage as clear as this one? I mean this is super clear, not blurrly and a steadily held cam unlike others being all shaky...

edit on 27-1-2011 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: adding text

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33
Below is a summery of what the analysis states:

And who made that analysis that is cloned all over the internet?

Sirius UFO Space Sciences Research Center

The same people promoting this as real. But your right, the Turkey is still flopping around. After all, it's been 50 years and we still don't know about Roswell. I guess this Turkey will flop a few more decades

Enjoy the trip... I have some slightly rusty armor to polish

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
reply to post by zorgon

This is what I could make of one of the pictures you posted ?

AWESOME... I bet that one will make CNN by Sunday
Great work

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by planetzog
The fact is, the footage was checked by a government and organisations who all concluded that the video footage was not tampered with and it not CGI.

Show me the links and reports from these government and organizations. I have only seen the one by Sirius, who are the promoters

Links or your making it up

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

The number 3 guy in the first image looks ape like, in my opinion. He appears to have a larger than human head but still human like features. Kind of like those statues in places like Cambodia and Laos. I recall other people in other discussions linking those figurines to "ancient astronauts"

Not saying I believe it, just an observation.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
Like we would actually know if our governemt or any other showed interest in these sightings. They never tell us anything, especially the truth.

Well I would know if our government showed interest in local sightings. I have no contacts in Turkey though. besides we have THE MAN to tell us about the good stuff

UFO Crash in Las Vegas 1st of August 2008
current.com...

This story though it had so much coverage and military involvement barely made a whisper. I guess we should have called Jamie Maussen to present it

The angle of the UFO isnt always the same, it almost spins at points and even turns to the four amber colored lights from the large object originally shown.

I will make an animation for ya but those orange things are something else

And I know you don't like the ship idea but don't you find is very odd that if you overlay the UFO onto the bridge of the docked cruise ship that the angle, size and shape just happen to match?

Do you think we would actually know if our government or any other has looked into this case? No, we wouldnt.

Yeah we would because on such a populates vacation and residential spot any military activity would stand out like a beacon

The issue is not everyone will be happy about where or who investigates this case.

No the issue is that it is a 'famous' sighting that repeats. The lack of a flock of investigators checking it out is a red flag

edit on 27-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

Your joking right?

So your telling me that it is a huge ocean liner with only a few lights on? Im telling you now, if it was that ship there would be a hell of a lot more lights.

Unless the captain is saving on his electricity bill

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I know that I was thinking to when was working on that. But you have always put In mind that image distortion can play with the mind,as in all of this imagery in fact. and objects behind this image are harder to reconstruct. but you could be right what we are seeing here is true?

edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
And i would just like to add.

It also cannot be a docked ship, why the hell would you dock a ship with no lights on in the middle of the sea, and not at a port? does the Crew row little boats there and back?

The boat argument just doesnt sit well with me

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensairich
im no expert when it comes to video being genuine or not apart from hoaxes usually look like hoaxes, i would just like to point out in my opinion that this craft seems to have a notch in the side of it, if you look at the ufos moving around in the tether incident they too or at least some of them have notches in the side of them also so do some of the dropa stones? bit weird i reckon this is genuine

The problem i see this this theorey (although i love it) the dropa stones were dated to be thousands of years old.

Dont you think ET spacecraft would of been redesigned after thousands of years?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
It is up to us.

We are part of the universe but first we have to accept ourselves.
edit on 27-1-2011 by WeMoveUnseen because: spelling

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ReaverTheBeliever

i think that they dont respond to these craft et"s as they are in the know ie government military etc so why waste there time they know they are real

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

I have no way of knowing if it is real. But I must admit I am a believer, and this is some of the best footage I have ever seen.

There could be so many explanations but I would have to bet on this being the real thing.

Everyone has done such a great job of getting different still images of the figures, and some are so clear. It is either a really good hoax or something out of this world.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by VtaUFO

not sure, If its real, I believe its ours, man made. Remember, popular science said it best, "what ever we have mainstream, the government is 75 years ahead of the rest of us" That would make for some pretty incredible craft. We are getting to point in knowledge that, if you can dream it, you can make it reality.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by planetzog
The fact is, the footage was checked by a government and organisations who all concluded that the video footage was not tampered with and it not CGI.

Show me the links and reports from these government and organizations. I have only seen the one by Sirius, who are the promoters

Links or your making it up

I believe it was a Turkish organisation called TUBITAK who concluded the video footage was genuine. You'll know it was Sirius who had TUBITAK check the video as seen in the below links.

www.ufodigest.com...

www.hypedworld.com...

www.ufodigest.com...

I believe the TUBITAK report for the video is contained somewhere in the Sirius wbesite.

www.siriusufo.org...

As far as I'm aware TUBITAK are part of and funded by the Turkish government which can be seen in the below link.

www.tubitak.gov.tr...;jsessionid=AEA910C043F5406D93E3081F6D01BF88

Also, I believe there was a ufologist in South America who checked the video and claimed it was authentic although I cannot find a link.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reminds me of this when i first seen it...lol

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

The War of the Worlds!

Somehow i imagine if they wanted to destroy us, they probably could have.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join