It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey UFO UPDATE Dr Roger Leir speaks about ET FOOTAGE

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
Oh, I think I figured it out.

It has to do with the guy using an external telescope as a lens, as shown at the beginning of the May 22, 2008, footage. It's why there frequently seems to be some bad editing done just before he zooms in on the light. He's putting the telescope in place. Somehow, he's filming a curved distortion of the light on the inside of the telescope. It's not necessarily the same boat, but it's a similar reflection of a light as it's distorted on the inside of the telescope.

Like that famous NASA UFO Bob Dean shows....

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye
I'm always searching for hoop skirts and dresses on eBay and most listed for CW reenactments are also listed for SCA events as well.

tudorshoppe.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
although this video has already been sent to a Unviersity who deems it genuine footage.
Who are you going to beleive, the University Proffesors or ATS members?

ATS members

First of all which University and where is the report

Second OF COURSE the FILM is genuine... no one doubts that. But saying the film ewas genuine means that the FILM was not tampered with. it does NOT mean that the object filmed is a UFO or anything else. All it says is that it was filmed. DOH

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

The evidence is in the video from the OP.

Thank you very much. Sorry to get my panties in a bunch.

That's all I wanted.

You did good. Thanks Chad.
I believe your arrow points to something extremely suspicious.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
Apparently, the yacht would have to be able to fly to be at that altitude, so I am correct again.

What altitude is the object?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by planetzog
The fact is, no-one knows but the object is flying/hovering above the sea and it looks more like a UFO than any of the silly suggestions made here.

That is NOT a fact but an assumption

There are a lot of questions that need answered with regards to this footage and the yacht/boat suggestions is not helping.

Only because you have assumed that the aliens are really there, and not a product of image manipulation.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

This thread shows how silly the debunkers can be with their suggestions.

Silly suggestions such as the same UFO shows up three years in a row, in the same spot, facing the same angle towards the observer so that aliens (blobs of pixels) can be seen?

The fact is, no-one knows but the object is flying/hovering above the sea

All you can see are some lights on the horizon. How do you know if they are hovering or flying?

and it looks more like a UFO than any of the silly suggestions made here.

Speaking of silly suggestions, what does a UFO look like?

The footage has been analysed and its not been tampered with. So the object seen in the footage is very real.

And that means what?

If its not an alien space craft then the only thing I can suggest

Speaking of silly suggestions...

is that some guys built a stealth aircraft to look like a UFO

What does a UFO look like, again?

Originally posted by planetzog sit in their aircraft wearing costumes to make themselves look like aliens!

You mean costumes to make themselves look like blobs of pixels, right?

And yes it would cost a lot of money to do this.

Originally posted by planetzogwhy would they go through all this trouble and fly their 'UFO' over a small coastal Turkish town, in the middle of the night.

Why would aliens?

It could be a 'black project' but I think the occupants with the technology would spot the people filming them and fly off. And not return a year later!

Wouldn't aliens?

And bear in mind, the occupants (if human) would have to consider their aircraft being seen and mistaken as a threat and shot down.

Wouldn't aliens?

There are a lot of questions that need answered with regards to this footage and the yacht/boat suggestions is not helping.

But saying it "looks like a UFO" (whatever that means) and declaring blobs of pixels "aliens" is?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Why are you people ignoring me? The video was shot inside a small space. I posted the evidence two posts ago.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

Originally posted by Hitoshura

Originally posted by hawaii50th
Come on now think about it, if they could travel light years to get to this planet, what would they come here for? It could only be one of three reasons, to either help us to progress to a better level of existence, or to come and take over, or to rape the planet of all it's resources mineral and or the physical animal, or human.
But that's not the case at all, because they are not who everyone thinks they are.

Sorry? You say it has to be one of three reasons, then say it's not the case at all, you've lost me.

If I told what I really thought, you wouldn't believe it anyway. But here's part of it, it's spiritual and entities. But most do not want to look in that direction because it's not acceptable in the secular world.

Has anyone out there ever studied abduction cases?
Also, some of the UFO's are man made and some are from a different dimension.
The ones from a different dimension are not alien or extraterrestrial.
It seems that no one wants to even visit this idea.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
My picture is just as good, but unfortunately is just sitting on the bb, waiting to be anaylised.
Shame no one is interested in my picture. After it had gone and i went back indoors, i saw some tiny orbs apppear out of nowhere!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne
I can say with 100% certainty that the video was shot inside a room (if this is the original audio). While everybody concentrated on the visuals I analyzed the audio. Due to early reflections it is apparent, especially at 0:30, that the video was shot inside a rather small space.d

If you'd like to learn more about early reflections:

www.tonmeister.ca...

Do they claim that the video was shot inside a room through a window? If it was shot "outside" then it's a fake ...

Are you talking about at :30 seconds in the OP video or what (which video?)? If so, they are just filming a tv playing the UFO clip while they discuss how they analyzed the tape. How did you go about analyzing the audio? Any data or wav forms to verify that? Regardless, a youtube video thats probably been compressed a million times isnt the best to analyze. It also doesnt explain the closeups of the beach and the movement/walking of the people filming. That link about early reflections didnt explain that much for me either, if I missed something let me know

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
While im usually with you Zorgon and Chadwickus I still have to disagree. Maybe im dense?

Still patiently waiting for the whole tape to be released none the less.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Yes, first video on OP, page 1. You're saying the first 35 seconds is them watching the footage on a TV screen?

Thanks for responding.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by 6205LH
This is nonsense. It is not possible to get from that picture those grey alien pictures. That video is not even HD. Everyone wanna see what they want. I could also play with those pixels to get anything what i want...

i dare you !

Talking rubbish as usual Immortal...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Still patiently waiting for the whole tape to be released none the less.

You may be waiting for a long time my friend.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Yes, first video on OP, page 1. You're saying the first 35 seconds is them watching the footage on a TV screen?

Thanks for responding.

Not just the first :35 seconds, the whole video.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05

Thanks for responding.

Not just the first :35 seconds, the whole video.

You are confusing me. Have you watched the first video in this thread? The part where Dr. Leir speaks is not off a TV screen. Please explain what you mean by your statement above.

Thanks for your time.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

Sorry, i was thinking of a different video. I'd still like to see how you analyzed the audio and came to the conclusion it is shot in a room?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Why are you people ignoring me? The video was shot inside a small space. I posted the evidence two posts ago.

Here's the video from 2009 that Roger Leir now claims to have filmed.
It doesn't sound like he is behind the camera, or even there. It sounds like Yalcin Yalmin is filming and mumbling to himself. What do you think?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by happinness
My picture is just as good, but unfortunately is just sitting on the bb, waiting to be anaylised.
Shame no one is interested in my picture. After it had gone and i went back indoors, i saw some tiny orbs apppear out of nowhere!

Where is your picture? Hard to be interested if we can't see it

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join