It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey UFO UPDATE Dr Roger Leir speaks about ET FOOTAGE

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by 0bserver1
reply to post by zorgon

This is what I could make of one of the pictures you posted ?

AWESOME... I bet that one will make CNN by Sunday
Great work

Forgive me if this link has been already posted in this thread, but when I saw these pictures I was reminded of this link:

www.archivosovni.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
SO Fake!!

Temple Mount Crew pulled a Better Hoax!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I think that the Turkey UFO footage is one of the most important videos ever. It cannot, has not, and will not be debunked. The die-hard debunkers are frantic and scared that they might not be able to debunk this case. Here is an interesting clip that you might find useful.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDetective

Yeah that video was posted on the very first page of this thread and discussed through out. It is one that has been discussed/showed on the interwebs for quite awhile.

.... It cannot, has not, and will not be debunked. ....

Well that is quite a strong opinion. If this UFO returns again and someone finally films it in HD showing it moving around, flying away or simply filming it from underneath then maybe I could agree more.

.... The die-hard debunkers are frantic and scared ....

I don't think 'they' are, they just may be waiting for 'more' conclusive evidence as most of us are doing.

BTW, welcome to ATS "Mr. Detective", here is a quote from "Columbo" that is how I feel about this case.

"I don't thinks it's proving anything Doc, as a matter of fact I don't even know what it means. It's just one of those things that gets in my head and keeps rolling around in there like a marble." - Lt. Columbo

This sure needs more analysis and current updated information from those deeply involved on the case. In my opinion.
Bzzzzzzz

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BuzzingOn

This is obviously fake. First off it has been noted how it seems to always conviently show up at the same spot 3 years in a row.
2ndly, there are no stars or any other references that tell you this object was even in the sky. Its just a black
background.
3rdly, the idea of being able to see its occupants. If this was at night, late in the sky, there would be nothing to illuminate the craft of sufficient degree to be able to make that out, even the moon. Think about it. If you video taped a boeing 747 over head, you wouldnt be able to make out peoples faces in the window at high altitudes. Yet were expected to believe he did in an alien spaceship?
4thly, the aliens themselves. The proportion of the size of the so called aliens vs the size of their alleged ship is ridiculous, its as if they were squeezed tight inside of it.
Illegal aliens squished together in the back of some coyotes truck across the border would have more room then those aliens.
5thly, the ship looks almost exactly like a Cylon raider from Battlestar galactica:
www.shipschematics.net...
www.shipschematics.net...

6thyly: Dr leirs involvement. Dr Leir isnt exactly someone who is associated with credbility in the UFO field.
Hes down there with the likes of Greer and Lazar.

7: the ship just hovers. We NEVER EVER see it leave or fly off. Why is this? You mean to tell me you have a potential alien ship hovering right above you, and you dont watch it until it leaves?

This whole thing says fake fake fake fake.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
further proof of a hoax: Leir says at 1:32 that it was a "Bright full moon" but according to:

stardate.org...

the date in question was not a full moon.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
No boats in the water
No Oil Rigs
No strings
No models
No flares
No chinese lanterns

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MrDetective

Here is a collection of recent UFO sightings in Turkey. Notice the craft moving and shifting altitude. There are so many UFO sightings in Turkey that you can barely keep track of them. This case should be on local national news.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

oh and furthermore he says he used a 200mm camera lens. The trick there is though that refers to the focal length, not the aperture. He never specifies what kind of camera he uses.
A 200mm focal length is insufficient for doing that kind of zoom work.

I have an 8 inch 2000mm focal length celestron telescope, and if you pointed that at a high flying plane you would still not be able to make out faces in the airplane windows. Yet leir expects us to believe he did it with a handle held camera with a lens that has a mere 200mm focal length? NONSENSE.

Secondly, he mentions an electronic doubler. So? Increasing magnification DOES NOT increase usable data.

There is a max useful magnification, if you go beyond that it is just a blur. For example, for telescopes you can calculate the max useful magnification by taking the aperture in inches times 50. For for an 8 inch telescope, theres a maximum useable magnification of 400x.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Detective

The last clip is a grade A ufo video to be taken quite seriously. Thanks and wow.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by VtaUFO

The footage in the op shows movement of the occupants...very compelling no?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

Hey, Lier confirms the type of lense and doubler so could the object not be as far away as a "high flting jetliner"?

And as far as the moon goes a full moon would cause the top to be brighter as shown in the video.

Not to argue with you

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
This is clearly the best UFO video of them all.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
If this dishoensty continues about this stuff and the skeptics keep making fun of it,something eventually will evolve into people demanding answers or a possible revolution could happen.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Here is another short clip I found pretty interesting short documentary. I am amazed the public news media has not fully reported on this.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Roger Leir made these comments on a recent Coast 2 Coast Radio program

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
There are videos where it does show the moon as a point of reference, so yes, it is in the sky.

I don't know that those are alien heads - but I do think it's in the sky. I feel the yacht theory is ridiculous for many reasons.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by VtaUFO

The raw footage of Dr. Leir's presentation will be available soon.

It's been about 4 months, is that footage available yet?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I would love this to be the real deal but sadly I think not.
It was not a full moon on May 15 2009 as claimed and I just don't believe all the excuses about not zooming out or using the lcd screen to save power. He knew in advance what he would be filming and easily could take extra batteries.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join