It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coverup of Barak Obama's lack of U.S. Citizenship?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
How many times must this be said , I'll even use caps so that it can be understood,

OBAMA WAS BORN IN HAWAII IN AUG 1961 MAKING HIM A LEGAL [...]

Well, given that you typed it in all caps, I guess that means it must be true. No long-form needed after TheImmaculate one types a pronouncement in all caps.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

How many times must this be said , I'll even use caps so that it can be understood,
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

I heard BHOs grandmother say in all caps that he was born in Kenya before I read this in all caps on ATS. So I am gonna believe what I heard first. Tha plus my grandmother knows where I was born too.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
I heard BHOs grandmother say in all caps that he was born in Kenya

Uh... You might want to read the update to that story. The tape you heard was highly edited to fool people... And it did!

This thread has the WHOLE unedited conversation.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just FYI.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

1) where is the long form birth certificate (finger and footprints and dr signature)?
2) why did he and his half sister name two different Honolulu, HI hospitals as POB?
3) why did his maternal grandma claim that he was born in Kenya?
4) did hein fact defacto revoke his us citizenship to become an indonesian citizen?
5) did barack obama (aka barry sotero) apply for college financial aid as a foreign citizen?
6) what is up with the allegations of using someone else's SSN?
Maybe they (TBTP which includes MSM) thot that he would be so popular that this issue would lead to a call for a revision to the US Constitution and once they open that door...call for a Constitutional Convention and put everything on the line...including the 1st, 2nd and 4th Amendments while they are at it (just thinking).

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

reply to post by maybereal11

So, you think the part about talking to the gov was just an embellishment? Could be, I suppose. Then when it became big news, he retracted it... Crazy people!

edit on 1/26/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

I am trying to excercise my "nice words" thesaurus as of late...but if you need directness...he lied, he BSed, he has done it before, he is a celebrity gossip reporter, he sounds half drunk on the recording. He said he was on 30 plus other radio stations going through the same spiel, and that one station was the only time that morning that he ad-libbed and added the bit about talking to the gov.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

How many times must this be said , I'll even use caps so that it can be understood

It would be nice if ATS opened a dedicated birther conspiracy forum. Breaking news, political news, political madness, everyday I see 20 new birther threads, most dupes of the others.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
I am trying to excercise my "nice words" thesaurus as of late...but if you need directness...he lied, he BSed, he has done it before, he is a celebrity gossip reporter, he sounds half drunk on the recording.

Ah! I see. I don't have much luck when I try to exercise my nice voice, either.
I would have to agree. He lied.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

1) where is the long form birth certificate (finger and footprints and dr signature)? There is none that exist with it.
2) why did he and his half sister name two different Honolulu, HI hospitals as POB? - His sister was born in different hospital.
3) why did his maternal grandma claim that he was born in Kenya? - look at the thread posted a couple up from yours, that disproves that.
4) did hein fact defacto revoke his us citizenship to become an indonesian citizen? His mother never surrendered his or her citizenship.
5) did barack obama (aka barry sotero) apply for college financial aid as a foreign citizen? The person Barry Soetoro DOES NOT EXIST AS IT IS A COMBO OF HIS DAD'S FIRST NAME WITH HIS STEPDAD'S LAST NAMES, Barack Obama, Sr. and Lolo Soetoro who never adoped him.
6) what is up with the allegations of using someone else's SSN? - False, perpitraited by the ultra Nazi right to demonize and attack him and the nation.
Maybe they (TBTP which includes MSM) thot that he would be so popular that this issue would lead to a call for a revision to the US Constitution and once they open that door...call for a Constitutional Convention and put everything on the line...including the 1st, 2nd and 4th Amendments while they are at it (just thinking).

Answered in quote, c'mon people you really can't be that dumb?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Schaden

The Birthers have no legitmate legal claim to cite this as all that is used for is a distraction and to keep the right living in fear of THE BLACK MAN in The WH. Racism personified as they cannot stand the fact that a BLACK MAN IS POTUS.

ATS will not have a Birther thread as all they are here for is to cause chaos and to lead this site to pit us one against the other.
edit on 27-1-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

She said she was present, in Kenya, at his birth. Seems pretty clear to me; how could that be edited?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Hate to break it to you, but people are not trolls simply because they hold an opinion different from yours.

As for your all-caps posting; one, shouting online is rude, and twp, prove it. That's all anyone is asking for - proof. Show us the documents. Not some photocopy that's been shown to be forged. The real deal. If the governor has the documents, let him show them. Why would Obama protest, if he's telling the truth? A valid BC would show nothing, if he's being honest, that we don't already know - his place of birth, his name, the names of his parents, etc. So, why all the secrecy??? Answer that.

Oh, calling people names that disagree is the debating tactic of the losing side.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
She said she was present, in Kenya, at his birth. Seems pretty clear to me; how could that be edited?

She was talking about Obama's FATHER at that time. If you're not going to take the time to listen to the recording, I can't MAKE you. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him listen...

But here's the part of the conversation they edited out: From The Link I already gave you.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f614b830b4bb.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
He was registered in the Indonesian school system as Barry Soetero. Whether or not he was formally adopted and became an Indonesian citizen I dont know (altho I have heard that they didnt allow dual citizenship at the time). FWIW, on the registration form it does say that his POB is Hawaii but I am sure that no birth certificate was required for that entry. More questions than answers. Has anyone ever wondered why BHOs opponent in the election was John McCain who was not born in the US but rather a military base in Panama (considered us soil)? That would serve to dilute the issue of birth place/citizenship in the eyes of the voting populace. Indonesian school registration photo link below.

obama%20indonesia.jpg

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Whether or not he was formally adopted and became an Indonesian citizen I dont know

But that doesn't really matter, does it? It doesn't matter if it's true or not. Funny how you're willing to discount the fact that the registration says he was born in Hawaii (which there is documentation to support - but you're just SURE they didn't ask for it...), but you're willing to entertain his "adoptive name" and "Indonesian citizenship" (of which there is NO evidence whatsoever).

FWIW, on the registration form it does say that his POB is Hawaii but I am sure that no birth certificate was required for that entry.

How are you sure? Have you talked with the school system in Indonesia?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

reply to post by Schaden

The Birthers have no legitmate legal claim to cite this as all that is used for is a distraction and to keep the right living in fear of THE BLACK MAN in The WH. Racism personified as they cannot stand the fact that a BLACK MAN IS POTUS.

ATS will not have a Birther thread as all they are here for is to cause chaos and to lead this site to pit us one against the other.
edit on 27-1-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

As predicted, here's the "race card".

I don't know about all of you, but Barry is only 50% more black than I am. I don't care if we have a black president, man or woman, that's not the issue. It comes down to proof and the considerable effort that has gone into avoiding providing that proof, and anyone who questions anything is simply racist? Really?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I'm sick of the race card, I believe it's the Obamatrons that are really the racists, and believe a darker skinned person should not be subject to the laws that lighter skinned people are. But the reason for Obama's birth controversy, is not his skin, it's his occluded history and his seeming efforts to supress his original BC. I believe if Colin Powell was the president, none of this would ever be an issue.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tom502

Good point. It seems to be the race card played (in reverse) as if it was a Pass Go card in Monopoly.
Colin Powell would have made a good president also. Actually BHO has done a decent job (espefcially when compared to GB who seemed ill equipped for the position - it is the intentions that I wonder about......).

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze
As predicted, here's the "race card".

The race card gets played too much, it's true. But if this president were white and had a name like Thomas Waterman or Craig Martin, this whole "question" of his birth country and citizenship would NEVER have arisen. Everyone would have assumed that his citizenship was legitimate from the beginning, just as we did all the presidents before him.

After showing his CoLB online, the rumors continued.... After a while, we have to wonder what is fueling this ridiculous claim... Naturally the only difference many see in this and ALL previous presidents is the color of his skin and his funny name.

YOU may not be racist, but I think this whole birther movement was fueled by the fact that Obama is black and "different". If he's been a white guy named Michael Whitmore, we wouldn't be having this discussion and the birther movement wouldn't exist.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Kenya is a country in Africa and yes he is black but the rumors were that he was born there and his grandmother supposedly confirmed it (what is her incentive to lie?). His wife referred to Kenya as his home country (not the US) and that adds to the controversy. To be honest I had to produce more proof of who I was to get my driver's license Renewed (not a new one from some other country or even another state). I went in with a hospital certificate of "live birth" but it wasnt good enuf for the DMV and I had to have a new BC sent in from my state of birth (long form).
Shouldnt the POTUS have to meet the same test as a for getting a driver's license (except for the parallel parking)?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

his grandmother supposedly confirmed it

"Supposedly", huh? Good word. You can use it and state complete lies and get away with it. I always amazes me how LITTLE work people are willing to do ti get to the truth... :shk: I JUST posted this IN THIS THREAD. Have a look.

The recording you heard about was edited. The grandmother was talking about Barack Obama's FATHER. She (not Obama Sr. biological mother) was there in Kenya when Obama SR was born. NOT Obama Jr.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join