It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prisoners slaughtered for organ harvesting~ "Tadic Assails Organized Crime in Balkans"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Prisoners slaughtered for organ harvesting~ "Tadic Assails Organized Crime in Balkans"

www.nytimes.com

He made his comments in Strasbourg before the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe, which on Tuesday adopted an investigative report that has roiled the leadership in Kosovo. It alleged that Serb prisoners were killed at the end of the Kosovo conflict in 1999 to harvest organs for transplant for an organized crime group, Drenica, with ties to the current Kosovo prime minister, Hashim Thaci.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Organized crime is an issue that even the Kennedy brothers attempted to fight against. Look at where it got them, lack of reliable resources and services got them killed. Most likely by the very ones protecting them.

Corrupt official from the local, state and federal has become more than an issue domestically, but it's wide spread and a pandemic to the societies that turn a blind eye.

www.nytimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

From your link -

Kosovo, a tiny nation of two million people and close-knit clans, is particularly problematic because “witnesses are often perceived as betraying their community when they give evidence,”

So they are in a double bind...
What a tragedy!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

I already posted this but no one seemed to care

Thanks for bringing back up the story star and flag for you.

By the way

Kosovo Albanians claim that serbs massacred Albanians yet if you look at population count of Kosovo

Kosovo
Albanians 90%
Others 5% 2%

But if you look at the numbers the numbers tell us a different story the real victims were the serbs and how there people were not only murdered but Albanians also burned down histrocall chruches that serbs had built after the ottoman empire and even earlier date.

Serbs and Roma were massacred.

edit on 26-1-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

It's stuff like this that makes me lose my faith in humanity.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I've heard this happens in China and Indonesia, India, third world and awareness is really important.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Take it from someone who served out there, Serbia was not the demon the msm made them out to be.

While I was based there I saw both sides of the factions and if I had to deploy out there tomorrow, I'd be with the Serbs, not the Albanians...

new topics

top topics

join