It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks For The Bailout Suckers; GM to invest extra $540 million in Mexico to build motors

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
try to tell you again GM is adding over a thousand jobs in the Flint MI area. I know 3 people starting Monday for $18.55 an hour startout.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Montana

Both are.
No doubt.
there needs to be a happy medium between all workers and management.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

Does anyone remember GM saying that as a result of the bailout they would be able to create 1000's of American and Candian jobs? I do. They will tell us anything to get our money. I heard 500-750 jobs will be created in Michigan, they probably could have added a few thousand if the Mexico plant was not being opened. They have sent thousands and thousands of jobs out of this country over the last few yrs. For them to try and get us all excited over 750 jobs is a joke and nothing but politics.
For the record they're all doing it to us, Ford has plants there, Chrysler has six plants in Mexico, Harley Davidson is or has built a plant in India. They're taking our money and telling us to go get screwed, all of them. They have completely forgot about and don't care about the people that made them what they are. Pathetic.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join