It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Event

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by yets777

Thank-you for reading it, happy if you got any benefit from it.
And thanks for many well thought posts of yours I've seen
mostly in Brianegans threads.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Bravo........Bravo...........
...........Bravo...........Bravo

Those were words! You are speaking the launguage.....Yeah.......I can't find one thing off path.....well done.....The visual is stunning.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Thank-you, means a lot to me.
Knowing what language you speaking I am happy to share the same source.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I'm not really sure what is going to happen... i just know i'm here for a real good reason.... and how do i know?.... cause this gangster here is still breathen.... i'm ready for this... what ever this is.... i'm ready.... declared dead three times and for what? to have a meaningless boring existence? i think not... so excuse my ranting its 5 in the morning but i'm freakin ready... in fact hurry up all ready.... existence in america is nothing but people in empty shells going through the motion every day.... i catch myself in that state all the time... it's just hard to keep an elevated awareness because this matrix is just so good at sucking us back in with our responsibilities and false wants and desires..... bleh

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11azerus11
I'm not really sure what is going to happen... i just know i'm here for a real good reason.... and how do i know?.... cause this gangster here is still breathen.... i'm ready for this... what ever this is.... i'm ready.... declared dead three times and for what? to have a meaningless boring existence? i think not... so excuse my ranting its 5 in the morning but i'm freakin ready... in fact hurry up all ready.... existence in america is nothing but people in empty shells going through the motion every day.... i catch myself in that state all the time... it's just hard to keep an elevated awareness because this matrix is just so good at sucking us back in with our responsibilities and false wants and desires..... bleh

I know exactly what you're talking about.
Keep up the good work, don't let the grinder get you down on pace.
Eventually you're bound to succeed, we are bound to!
We fight with our true nature on our side, can't hold us down!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Nice post Laffoe, it was so relaxing to read it. No complications of rhetorics and for me thats great because english is not my native language. I appreciate that you share what is your envision as such event. Thanks
It is refreshing to read something so clear and concise.

If we are to be on the same swirl my friend then i see you there, if not...

A big hug!

All my love

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zaper

Made me truly happy that you liked it zaper

Really happy!!!!
English is not my native language either ( I am from Denmark)
Normally it´s like I get these visions and they just speak to me from our collective consciousness, the words are just the link to the energy lying behind, I am sure that someone like you are able to tap right into that!

And I am sure we are going to meet in all that swirling (hope I wont get sea-sick
)...
It is like I feel a deep familarity with you, which is wonderfull...
We came here together!!!
A big hug back!!!

Take care my friend

edit on 7-4-2011 by laffoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I also want to thank you for this thread. This is unique and interesting future vision amongst all those catastrophe predictions. I see deep experiences and intelligence in your words
I never see visions, but I have stong sensing about what I believe and what not, it´s like some kind of inner knowing. You kind of make this sensing visual. I have changed too a lot during past 2 years, losing interest in materialistic world and hoping to see world without money, more joy and freedom. I´m also in constant state of waiting since the beginning of 2010. It comes in waves, but it´s almost always "there", this knowing, that something is going to happen, but not the good old doom
. Earthquakes are maybe part of this large change, but they are not "it". "It" is something, that should firstly appear in the sky. But it´s just this feeling and it makes me confused sometimes, when I ask myself, that what it is I´m waiting and why it´s not here yet?
As for higher beings ruling this world, yes it might be, that some group is doing this, but I also think, that there are good (ethical and intelligent) ET-s, maybe not from very far away, who see us as children, watch and sometimes help us if really needed. I feel, that they play some part of this event too - not creating it, but maybe assisting or doing something we are not yet aware of. What do you think about this theory?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Amandla

Wow I can relate to so much both of how you discribe yourself and your look on the state of thing... That waiting and waiting... Geeeh
I am so happy that you see this vision as not doom and gloom, that was also truly my attention as I think enough of fear-mongering is around.
Like you, I also orientate by my feelings into the world, these vision are actually more felt than seen...
When I get them, it is like I feel my way into this room where all my doubts and fears are gathered (scary at first but the room gets softer by the time, almost like soft black velvet).
When being in this room, I just stay calm, remembering who I am and what my motives are (to serve others), and then it like all gathers into one point - a doorway opening up (you can do it too - easily
)

It is truly insightfull of you, Imho you percieve clearly how the game is, there are both good and dark ET´s, both amongst us and living in other dimensions.
The ´bad´ ones are still our brothers and sisters they have just been blinded by their struggle for power and the urge to exploit others.
They still have to go the same path as we have, to look within and find love and compassion, link up with the Universal infinite love, will and intelligence.
During all this there will be help, so that no tricks can be played, we have to use our discernment though and listen carefully within... What is it that we want, and what is it we´re attracted to?
A dear friend of mine (known here as Universal Light - he´s post are very recommendable) had this vision that the zero-point where all the souls go back to different stages was actually very beautifull and also very calm, everyone went to where they were attracted and contracts of learning were made.
I sense you´ll do great in all this

Much love and compassion

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

I like how you see even "bad" ET´s as our brothers and sisters, who can actually develope too, it´s rare
. Too often opinions about aliens are very simplified, black and white, though non of us knows much (or nothing) about them and there clarely are billions of different species and different personalities. They are living beings too like us, they develope too, even if some do bad things at the present. We are in this Event together

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to bpost by Amandla

A good friend of mine known as Universal Light here on ATS inspired me to read 'Law of One's (you can find a free download at lawofone.info) which can give you much insight into the whole ET deal.
Also I could recommend some of his threads e.g. this one link
Also Brianegan's thread are a journey into awakening.
I know you'll do great discerning what to use and what to discard.
Feel free to ask me anything, I'll do my best to answer.
These are indeed amazing times we live in, we came here for this together - so we'll do great.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Amandla

And remember: keep finding your own reality out from your inner reality, exactly like your already doing.
I'm not up to convince you of anything, you matter and you're an important part of it all, so you'll enrich the whole with your own unique way.

Love and respect

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Thank you, I´ll check them out.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Amandla

You very welcome.
And thanks for your inputs, much appreciated

Take care

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
reply to post by zaper

Made me truly happy that you liked it zaper

Really happy!!!!
English is not my native language either ( I am from Denmark)
Normally it´s like I get these visions and they just speak to me from our collective consciousness, the words are just the link to the energy lying behind, I am sure that someone like you are able to tap right into that!

And I am sure we are going to meet in all that swirling (hope I wont get sea-sick
)...
It is like I feel a deep familarity with you, which is wonderfull...
We came here together!!!
A big hug back!!!

Take care my friend

edit on 7-4-2011 by laffoe because: (no reason given)

pretty far heh i am in Mexico.
I have reading some excerpts of lawofone before but named as the material Ra, thanks for the link because there is a lot of translated content and my reading will be more comfortable.

the connection was fast between us so i think your are close to be rigth, maybe we came here together or... delayed? you in the first boat and me at the second lol

i feel that too... energy before the words, these are just tool

huge huge

smile? i am smiling too

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zaper

I smile, your presence made me happy!
Just exhausted over the debate in the other thread, so my mind is pretty empty.
Your energy signature feels so well known and comforting.
Good you're here!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
reply to post by zaper

Your energy signature feels so well known and comforting.
Good you're here!

you are a wonderful example! i mean that signature seem to be yours! clear with your intentions and love!
when i am reading you... i feel so good!

I must go to work (arghh) i am out of here!!!

Have a nice nite,

more hug? here i go... ups sorry hope i wasnt squizzy you

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I like to be squeezed

Stay happy outthere!
Sending you lots of good thoughts CD

(PS new thread of Brianegan)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
IT IS TIME FOR A GROUPHUG !!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha .

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by yets777
IT IS TIME FOR A GROUPHUG !!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha .

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join