It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Event

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This mega thread: LINK
Have a lot of good stuff included too

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by yets777
IT IS TIME FOR A GROUPHUG !!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha .

yeeeees we need it!
Laughs and hugs cmon cmon guys... feeling the time is stretching for the jump

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
GROUPHUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Ok I was not sure whether to post this or not, bit realizing it could be helpful for some of us I choose to, posting it here and not in a new thread is to give it less attention so that only those who need it will se it…

Ok here is what I visioned during the january-february this year. I've cooked it down some, if you feel any of it speaks to you feel free to ask. I've always had many visions like this, but since newyear it has accelerated rapidly, this is the essence of some of the work these 2 months... Many of these pictures here are multidimensional, and can have different appearings and different meaning from different dimensions. Ok here we go: The keyconcepts are the lake, tower and cloud concept, (which I also descripes in the OP and in a later post in my thread 'The Event' at ATS) the lake is the collective human consciousness, the tower is the swirling tornado like link up to 4th dimension and the cloud is the 'Divine Finger', the help from higher beings. The tower is build by 2 counterwise spiralling rays, one being the ray of love/wisdom and the other the ray of creative intelligence. The two rays consists of beings linked together... Example I perciedve myself as connected within the ray of love/wisdom and are connected within this ray to two entities above and belov me, making the continuity of this ray... Also I am connected to the entity opposit me (within the swirling ray of creative intelligence) this relation creates a focal point in the midlle creating the way for a third ray -the ray of divine will-power -this ray will be enabled down to human consciousness through the connected focal points between the two other rays. Being a straight down ray and not spiralling... The coming of this ray are to do with the event, which will be described with 'the cloud'..

The cloud is the upper part of this set-up. It consist of like a big bowl, consisting of layers of entities, in the lower layer are 7 or 8 beings connected in the form of a heptagon... In the next layer are some more, thus forming the shape of a bowl. The purpose of this bowl is making the space for the arrival of the golden egg or the X, this will be the impact of the Christ Consciousness, the golden.

when time is ready the egg will land in the bowl. Activating several powerlines, both within the cloud/bowl but also downward -activating the ray of will going downwards through the tower into the lake. This will be like a hyperdimensional vacuumcleaner enabling those human who can listen within and stand in their own fears to enter into the 4th dimension... Giving birth to a new Earth. This month I've had a sense that the coming Elenin might have something with the event to do. Hope you can make something out of this, but remember it is Only my perception flawed as they may be.

Sending you good thoughts praying for you to be protected.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
To put some pictures on you might wanna look at some links I've posted in the end of 'UFOs do not crash, they are shot down, by Brianegan.
Jacob's ladder, by William Blake link
gives a good view of 'the tower's
Another painting by the same artist which I cannot find a link for I'll add later.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Here is the painting!
William Blake: The Deity from Whom Proceed the nine spheres...
LINK[/ url]

Gives a perfect picture of the cloud (cried when I saw this), even contains the ´X´ which is an allegory for the changing, look at the X/golden egg descending through the spheres (the X is inside all of us too)....
Wish I could paint like that

Another one (same artist) ´Last Judgement´ contains like the whole deal:
[url=http://www.artfinder.com/work/last-judgement-william-blake/]LINK

Even have the big `X` (no I´m not obsessed with X :p)
Not to worry, as I said in the OP this is just all about getting to the right place (to which you´re naturally drawn) in the right time.
Don´t worry.. It´ll all be great.. Actually it is already perfect.
Stay sharp, be blessed
Love
edit on 13-4-2011 by laffoe because: fixed link xD

edit on 13-4-2011 by laffoe because: fixed links again... grrrr gonna be late for work

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Well have no time to play around with those links for now:
Google this
William Blake Deity, Nine spheres - the cloud
Same artist - Last Judgement... the whole deal

Sorry I seem to be technically disabled

Love and respect

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
It´s important for me to stress that fear is only a small player in all of this, really just friction created from awareness seeking its way back to the source

The Matrix is everywhere. Each person has an innate awareness of the Matrix but as OP clearly identifies the fear factor pushes people back from the edges of this great unknown. I mean... how does one approach an awareness of everything? Very carefully!

In other places laffoe I have heard the same pronouncements as yours. I have even had these thoughts myself in earlier days. The vision came to me as A Moment of Mass Appreciation, or, the Mass Appreciation Event. It has everything to do with how human consciousness relates to technology.

There will come a point when a certain awareness threshold is reached. That moment is inevitable. After the threshold there is a cascade effect wherein everyone else is downloading the program you laffoe have already perceived in your mind.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Exactly what I think of it.
This will soon be common knowledge.
More and more minds percieving into this (like you did long ago) making it real, opening way for a whole new way of co-existing, Oneness as a working joyful reality rather than a theoretic unaprochable idea.
I am so exited and happy, as I sense the time of this 'mass-perception' are closing in.
Control over others will be lost along the way, as we realize that we have always been free and freedom are our birthright.
Thank-you deeply for your contribution

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join