It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Sacred Geometry Proof of One True God Despite Many Religions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I debated putting this in Origins and Creationism but that seems like picking a fight. This comes from a sacred geometrical analysis I did of the creation story in Genesis (unfortunately in a .jpg format that would have to be reduced too much for inclusion.)

It's key is in Rev 22:13 "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last." Many people have taken this as proof of only one God, the Christian God because it appears in that faith's bible. But is that really what is being communicated?

This is the Flower of Life. The shape of the petal is a vesica pisces and can be seen echoed in both the Jesus fish and the eye and vagina, as well as throughout nature.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/35cd19bbfa59.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bdb26671796d.gif[/atsimg]

Count the petals there are 6+1 (the encompassing sphere)=7, the true significance of the number.

and this is the Seed of Life, often itself called the Flower of Life:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/81930c844b62.gif[/atsimg]

Notice the dark point in the middle of the first Flower of Life. In the Bible, and in many creation stories, the Creator (as I will call this consciousness because God is a very loaded word) is a being or consciousness in the void. Seeking to know itself, Creator creates form by projecting its consciousness outward to create form. I see the scientific correlate as the big bang. The consciousness in the void is Alpha. The beginning. Many different cultures tell very similar stories and they all have the same progression. From one comes two (day/night, male/female, etc) from two comes three (the Holy Trinity, the triangle, 3 primary colors, etc.) From three to four (the four elements, directions, etc) and from that all multitude of form is possible.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a75eeb94e0c.jpg[/atsimg]

Also notice the circle (or rather sphere as this is all in 3D) that is around both the Flower and the Seed. This is the all-encompassing sphere of Creator the Omega. It is echoed below in the image of first division of human cells at the point of conception.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7213c6f229f1.jpg[/atsimg]

Creator God is ever present and intricately connected to all of life because it's molecules are in everything that has form (think about the implications of that for a while) The Seed of Life is the geometry of Creator continuing this process of creation through first the movement of a point of consciousness into a sphere and then the duplication of the sphere.These are the 7 days of creation mentioned, which is common to the Bible and the Quran (as well as many other creation stories.)

It is through this that all creation in form is geometrically possible. The form below is called Metatron's Cube and in it can be found the geometries of the cube (hexahedron), octohedron, star tetrahedron (the Star of David), the Dodecahedron, and Icosahedron. It can be seen of the Fruit of Life, which is just the extracted circles from the Seed of of Life.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/34930389046c.gif[/atsimg]

It can bee seen in both the Qaballistic Tree of Life:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eba4792fac62.gif[/atsimg]

and DaVinci's man:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d041108a9f15.jpg[/atsimg]

As I said, the key was in the Alpha and Omega. In them as well as in other Religion's sacred names for their creator can be found the same shapes.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d19a5b50082f.jpg[/atsimg]

The shapes in the names are more than just coincidence, they are clues as to the true name and nature of God, Allah, Tao, or the Sacred Sound Aum (for alpha) or Om (for Omega, it's even in the word.)

If all religions have as their base the same essential Creator, can't we all just get along?

edit on 23-1-2011 by coyotepoet because: added pic

edit on 23-1-2011 by coyotepoet because: numbers

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Very interesting OP, and I enjoyed reading.

I've been curious about sacred geometry for several months now, and only looked into it's most basic of concepts and ideas as of yet. We can easily say that these shapes and patterns are nothing more than coincidences and the such... but that would be the lazy approach. I feel and see something to sacred geometry, but the sheer ignorance of the subject keeps me at bay, similarly to those that ignore the mechanics of the stock market out of confusion. I really want to delve deeper into the subject, but I haven't yet found the ideal stepping stone. Do you have any literature or site link suggestions to help me get a better understanding? I'm familiar with the Seed of Life, Flower of Life, Fruit of Life, Egg of Life, Metatron's Cube, and Tube Torus designs... but I'd like some esoteric explanations and understandings if at all possible.

Thanks for bringing up this subject. The Alpha and Omega concepts have really given me something to ponder.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

..no

Certain shapes arise in nature because they're efficient and there's common ancestry.

Why are all bubbles round?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

..no Certain shapes arise in nature because they're efficient and there's common ancestry. Why are all bubbles round?

They are efficient, that's part of the point. However, that only speaks to the physical expression. What of the same shapes found in Greek, Chinese, Arabic, and Sanskrit as names of the Creator (or simply, the initial consciousness)?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Drunvalo Mechizedek's "The Ancient Secrets of the Flower of Life v 1&2" are a good place to start.
The work of Dan Winter and Stan Tennon (even though there was a bitter rivalry there) has some good insights.

but I'd like some esoteric explanations and understandings if at all possible.

That's kind of a loaded request. To understand one thing would mean having to explain another and without any idea at what level you grok things I couldn't tell you. And in correlate to that, one layer leads to another, one understanding leads to more questions. I've been studying the topic for the better part of 20 years and still find new insights as I open to different levels of understanding.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

They're easy to delineate symbols. It's not all that uncommon to find similar shapes in different scripts because certain shapes are just easy to write. Greek is a very basic language in terms of complexity of script...why would it be uncommon for their incredibly basic shapes to be found in more complicated scripts?

Also, Islam came about after Christianity, so maybe the insertion of the alpha and omega lowercase symbols was intentional...but the others seem like pure coincidence and you sort of have to turn your head and squint your eyes with them.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

In the Om the lowercase omega is sideways, but that is clearly a lower case alpha beside it.
For Tao, granted that's not the clearest picture but there is an alpha up top and the upper case omega upside down.

I think the question, despite the loaded words in the title is "Is there an organizing intelligence in the universe" To which I answer, yes and sacred geometry provides interesting insight into the nature of that intelligence.

In his research, Stan Tenen showed that if you took the shape extracted from a tube torus (which is what the seed of life creates), place it inside a tetrahedron (pyramid) and shined a light, the shadow of the shape, depending on the position of the light, formed the letters of the Hebrew alphabet

www.meru.org...

When Tenen broke the first word of Genesis into its 'subatomic particles' (the word is actually comprised of two smaller words, meaning "fire" and "six-edged thorn"), he took the "thorn" to mean a tetrahedron and constructed a model of it, placing the "fire," or torus "vortex" form, inside. Tenen noticed that the model, which he calls "The Light In the Meeting Tent" also reflected the polarity of perfect symmetry (the tetrahedron) and asymmetry (the vortex form). As he studied it, he discovered it was even more multifaceted than he had realized. "When I looked through the faces of the tetrahedron at the vortex, each view displayed a different letter in the Hebrew alphabet," he says. And," he mentions almost casually," I realized the 27 gestures that accompany the letters correspond to the 27 'preferred' pointing directions used in hyper-dimensional space."

furthermore

Though the realization was an instantaneous 'Aha!', it took him years to mathematically perfect the shape of the hand model, which incorporates fourteen explicit features representing aspects of western philosophies and is based on a spiral used in art throughout the ancient world, most notably under the Egyptian 'Eye of Horus.' "It is not the Golden Spiral," he says. "The golden spiral is a modern invention that circles itself endlessly in its own image-philosophically, it denotes narcissism. True sacred geometry appears like the golden spiral for quite a while and then it straightens out." "Like the Egyptian spiral," he continues, "ours has a tightly coiled part which expands into all there is-the coiled part represents the human head and brain and the straight part, the spine...if you overlay the spiral over a human embryo at 56 days, they match perfectly."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1fc68f79523b.jpg[/atsimg]

You can't tell me that is just coincidence? Just the efficiency of the universe without organizing intelligence. God? I don't believe in God if its the Christian one or one that requires any dogma. I do believe in a conscious creator and there are too many things you start to see once you get into sacred geometry that make that point over and over.
edit on 25-1-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Thanks a lot for the suggestion. I'll definitely give those a read when I am able to fit it into my studies.
I fully understand layers upon layers of understanding. I run into this in all aspects of my studies. Infinite infinities of branches leading off of one topic. For now I'll suffice with your suggested reading and see where it takes me.
Peace to you

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

...but the others seem like pure coincidence and you sort of have to turn your head and squint your eyes with them.

The Capital A, the Alpha, was upside down at a time and represented an ox's head. Many of our letters were flipped overtime from their original design. Of course you can expect it to be transformed when adopted by a new culture...

We can see that leaders through time thought this to be important. Why?

Very interesting OP!

top topics

join