It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
The following questions are put forward to interested parties:
1. Please specify the type of organization responding to the questions (i.e. small business, large business, industry association, etc.) If a small business, please specify all Small Business Administration socioeconomic programs under which your organization qualifies.
2. Does your organization have a product available that meets all the specifications above?
If the answer is "Yes:" What is the country of origin?
If the answer is "No:" (a) Can your organization produce such a product? (b) What would be the product lead time? (c) What country are the manufacturing plants located in?
3. Can your organization delivery the product to a specified location within a 24 hour period
4. Please provide an implementation plan for critical delivery orders and delivery surge orders.
5. What states do you already have contracts in place with to provide these types of products?
6. Please detail the type of meals and quantities you can provide for each day following a disaster.
7. Please provide alternatives to the meal specifications that your organization can provide.
8. What type of delivery schedule would your organization recommend for the meals?
9. Does your organization have the capabilities to deliver products directly to FEMA's CONUS Distributions Centers?
10. Can your organization track deliveries from point of origin to point of delivery?
11. What is your lead time for delivery once FEMA has placed an order?
Originally posted by apodictic
reply to post by superteve
Alright dude, how about you go back and read through the thread. It's odd that they're buying so much for a "drill," and I've never heard of them doing a "drill" where they evacuate people before. Got it?
Originally posted by SneakySleuth911
As far as the shelf life? 36 months AKA 3 entire years is a long time. As much as research has begun to tell us preservatives are not the greatest things to ingest, I think that 3 years is plenty time of shelf life. Maybe we could start freaking out if there were giant underground cities with large scale ecosystems in place to nourish us during such an event where 3 years is not enough time (some here on ATS would have you believe such nonsense).