It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is It Strange That FEMA Wants to Buy 140 Million Packaged Meals with a Shelf Life Only 36 Months?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

ships,
sorry if I got a tad off topic
but felt the need to correct
disinfo when published.

I mean it is our motto here
to deny ignorance,
not promote it

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

No worries, were you off topic?
I did not notice...

In any case, I have to say I never expected a response like this from that RFI.
Consider my posts on Operation Big City...hardly any one read it.

Yet, today the Subway was closed...in Boston, and no one even notices. www.boston.com...

Sigh...maybe its the word FEMA?

Edit to add: not to discount this topic, as it is obvious to me that from the reponse here
on ATS, and the internet that this is a huge cause of concern. And in addition, looking back over the news reported last year, that I included here in this thread, there is evidence to support the idea that indeed, FEMA does expect to need these supplies in the near future.

edit on 24-1-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
i woud be glad to know that they had a stash of food incase things went wrong...
it is not a lof of food considering the population..

kx

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Here i my thoughts:

when fema does trainings like this they actually evacuate people and shove them in shelters or "communities".
but it isnt on the news.

If this is in 8 different states then that would be a lot of people to evacuate. and why would they need a drill for the new madrid fault line? is there a possibility of it going off? or maby this is tied with all the dead birds!?!? if they evacuate everyone for a while then birds could die everywhere and they could clean it up without anyone knowing.

I think ever since new years these events are just piling up into something bigger... but what?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Well... That would be in 3 years. So it would last until 2013, or 2012 with one year to spare. I'm just thankful to hear there will be some food laying around somewhere, even if it is rations. But from things I hear it wouldn't be hard to imagine that the rations would not be for everyone.
edit on 24-1-2011 by canofnothing because: I thought I was going to add something, but then I changed my mind. It wasn't clear enough for a reader to understand.

link   
reply to post by RadioKnecht

Thank you so much. My neighbor and I have been stocking can goods since Nov. I have an underground spring in my back yard and all the animals get water there. No animals since Sept. If the Hopi map came true today I would either have front beach property or according to the Navy be 100 ft. below water. My neigbor a young couple with 2 little girls made a plan 2 months ago. "If we felt shaking of the earth we would meet in Hot Springs" It is 1800 ft above sea level. Plus the Government would declare every state affected with marshall law. Thank each and every one of you for understanding what I am trying to get out. I only joined ATS after reading it for years when the birds died, because I knew what would be next. For the government to have preknowledge of a national disaster means "foreknowledge and intent" ? That is criminal. The referrences to this so far are not in the mainstream media but only on this government site. To have forknowledge of a catasrophic event and not warn the public is criminal.

link   
reply to post by kalenga

Thank you for that information!

I can honestly reccomend the thread I have linked below...Its accurate, and scientifically backed.

I hope all of you that have posted in this thread can take the time to look at Magnetic Mayhem,
go through all of the information presented there, and make up your own minds.

Some of the best minds on ATS are in it.

Magnetic Mayhem

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 24-1-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

yes, it is criminal. i think it all has to do with de-population and the new world order. look at jesse ventura. thank god for him.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Here is the Federal Government Website about the 140 million prepared meals. I hope it works this time, if not it did work on page 9 of this thread. I hope I am not spamming.

www.fbo.gov...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

QUOTE"The referrences to this so far are not in the mainstream media but only on this government site. To have forknowledge of a catasrophic event and not warn the public is criminal."

You are the only one I believe here as you are right there where it is happening. I just wish you could all go now to somewhere safe? I am in the UK and I can feel your anguish and indignation over 3000 miles away (don't really know if the distance is correct) at not being forewarned by your government or officials, if this is a real threat?
If this was a movie I would be shouting at the screen: "Get out of their, now." As you often watch disaster movies and see the behind the scenes goings on of the government, not telling the population till it is to late etc...
I just wanna give you a big hug and say it will be alright. But the feelings I am getting from you and your story of storing food and the water spring, make me feel you know, but you just don't want to leave incase it is just all in your mind?
What about approaching your government representatives? Would they not fight your corner and find out what is going on? Make a stand like Erin Brokovitch did in New Jersey? You might saves loads of life and feel you did your bit for humanity?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

these are related videos I found! This guy is researching and documenting his finds regularly. Have fun with it, I found it very informative.....My suggestion is if you live near the new Madrid fault line........get out! lol you won't though, but at least I warned you.

www.youtube.com.../u/6/8LYgV6Ptnls

The usgs wants proposals before april and may, what do you think about that?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

And there not for us and we pay for it. Another waste of money. Is that even in the united states. Forgive my lack of knowledge.
RB

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

What is the problem here? Do you not want protecting from natural disasters out of the money you pay taxes for? Am I missing something?

GUYS, WHAT IF, WHAT IF, FEMA IS A BODY THERE TO HELP YOU!? ¬¬

link   
reply to post by kalenga

Yes i agree with you a lot. I would like to put this out though: the reason mostly american CITIZENS have been complaining about all this or stating all this is because we are all of a sudden getting all these laws put out that gives the government full power. and the fact that FEMA is doing these "trainings" means that all 8 of those states will be unofficially under martial law. when this "training" happens they will pull you out of your home and throw you in a "camp" or "Shelter" I do hope i am not close enough for them to do this to me.

link   

Is It Strange That FEMA Wants to Buy 140 Million Packaged Meals with a Shelf Life Only 36 Months?

Maybe, maybe not.

36 months is three years. Packaged meals... ah-la MREs, are usually irradiated so their shelf life is considerably longer. But at the same time, there have been issues with MRE's spoiling in that packaging prior to the date stamp. The reason was mostly due to package failure.

If FEMA wanted a ready supply of these kinds of foods, the 36 month range might merely be to avoid any problems, should they need to use them, from recipients becoming ill.

Now, I don't really trust this organization to be open and transparent about its plans. But since 2005 and Katrina, they have been under a lot of intense scrutiny. Between the ongoing threat of severe weather and those solar prognostications from hell... it may just be a way for them to cover their asses.

Not making a judgment call, just offering some input.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Okay, as some of you may know from a thread I posted a while back, I am dating a FEMA employee and I have spoken with him concerning this thread. First of all, I have known for a while that he will be attending this NLE and it's not for 10 days, it's for two or three. It's a table exercise so the supplies are not for that purpose. One other thing that is most telling and will help ease some of your minds, his children live in West Virginia and he's very excited to have them come to Missouri for the summer. If they/FEMA has something up their sleeves during this exercise I don't think he would bring them from safe and sound West Virginia here to Missouri.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kalenga

Oh, how lovely to hear from by British family, The last time I was there was 1991, In an international experiment. cyberspaceorbit.com "TIME TRAVELER".. as I have always been told "Donna, you are where God wants you to be. " For so many people here on ATS to get the word beforehand, of a major event, and then the event happen would ring bells all over the World. So if this event does happen it was foreknowledge. If not it will be the second time I have forwarned something that didn't happen. Then if nothing happens I can be called a "Fool" and be proud. I really doubt the Government thought anyone would find this, but George Ure, site urbansurvival.com, who is also the partner of Cliff High, WebBots. It would be what they keep referring to as a shut down of languague from Feb. 2011 to March 2012, I think I have those dates right. A major quake on the New Madrid would blackout most of Central USA. I live now in Arkansas and will be keeping track of what is going on. Bless all that know prayer can change everything.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
Here is the Federal Government Website about the 140 million prepared meals. I hope it works this time, if not it did work on page 9 of this thread. I hope I am not spamming.

www.fbo.gov...

I`ve been for several weeks trying to get notice about this with the crack out back,in my thread ,its official the earth cracking up.
I feel sorry for you and some members on ats won`t believe until they see it on the news ,or some video,real shame my thoughts are with you,I have just revealed that methane may be the cause of the sun refracting and causing the sun to rise early in the northern hemisphere from a scientist in my thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...
although I do have more scientific reason,some members need to wake up ,just because you can`t see it where you are ,does`nt mean its not happening.
So the satelite is to block transmission ,What,thats unbelievable !only military will have communication..is this for real !climatide.wgbh.org...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 24-1-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Excuse Me, but I posted that, COOLOTTIE, Why are my post going under other peoples names.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

QUOTE "as I have always been told "Donna, you are where God wants you to be. "

Well, Donna from your sister in the UK, this might be your calling from God? Your voice has reached my heart tonight and I hope many others? We are behind you on mass via the internet. Don't doubt yourself or the others who are in fear over there?

I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind.
Some come from ahead and some come from behind.
But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see.
Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!
~Dr. Seuss

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join