It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the HECK is in the AIR???

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I haven't been sick in 2 years and I suddenly got struck with congestion. I've had it for a week which is unusual.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jontap

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Who the heck knows.....but Im sick of it.

me too, i am SO sick of whatever this is.

me wishes there was a magic herb or vitamin combo that would eradicate it. theres GOT to be something out there...

Yes, indeed there be.
Behold the Planted-Aquarium Air-Support-System
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dc7bab241e7d.jpg[/atsimg]
there is a whole thread on acquisition, setup, effectiveness:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 24/1/11 by lowki because: effective

I've had congestion and allergies for years indoors.
After getting some air-cleaning plants,
I noticed while there was marked improvement,
it wasn't nearly enough to fullfill my air-requirements.

So I did some research,
turns out planted-aquariums are far more effective.

Indoors I can breathe deep and be happy,
massive amounts of oxygen and clean air.

our rabbit recently gave birth to 6 healthy babies,
a testament to the high air quality.

Nowadays whenever I go outside,
I notice that the air is much poorer,
typically I have a scarf over my face,
to help filter out at least some of the larger contaminants.

Even so, every time I go outside for long and come back,
my throat is unusually sore, like metal dust,
it goes away after a few days indoors,
with the plante-aquarium air-support.
edit on 24/1/11 by lowki because: indoors

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I'm in northern CA, feelin' great. No symptoms at all.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by indigo_fleshlight
I'm in northern CA, feelin' great. No symptoms at all.

what kind of area are you in? city, rural, wilderness,
and do you see chemtrails regularly?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Here's a related thread:

"Cyst" or Other Annoying Trouble In Your Left Maxillary Sinus?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Here in Texas the pharmacies I "float" to have all had about a 25-30% increase in business over last year. The persistent cough is very prevalent. Some say it is "stuck" in the lungs or sinuses and they can't cough it up, going for months at a time. No correlation, so far, with the flu shot, one way or the other.

Personally, I have been ill since Halloween, with a persistent cough and low-grade fever. I have also noticed more and more chemtrails. Don't know if they have anything to do with the problems or not.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
I posted about this in one of the dead birds thread. But I think it's good to have a separate thread about the air.
The week before the birds started dropping, my husband went off to work one morning, and on the way called me to say that there was a strange smell, a chemical smell. We live in the north country so this is very odd to happen. I went outside and smelled it too. Off and on we both have had symptoms going on since the birds dropped. I've felt light headed, he has had migraine like headaches. I've had odd metallic taste in my mouth if i'm outdoors for a long time. We both are having trouble sleeping. It's almost as if we both feel sick all over and jittery. I've noticed our animals acting differently as well.

I know that when swine flu was going on a year ago we got heavily chem-trailed. I haven't seen anything, it's just an odd occasional chemical smell, with the metallic taste in my mouth. We are both healthy too, so there's no reason for this to be going on. It would be good if we could all keep track of this. My husband who doesn't really believe in conspiracies, said the other day "they are putting something in our air, they have to be".

Your post made me remember something, I experienced something along these lines one day about a month ago, it was actually on 12-30-10 because I wrote someone an email about it.

I was working on the property I live at in Southern New Mexico when suddenly a smell overtook me. It was the oddest thing, almost distillate in nature (like sniffing gasoline), chemical-like but unique in smell, and then I started to get dizzy and lose consciousness. I immediately sat down and although I did not get sick to my stomach my head was disconnected from my body for a time and I just slumped into myself. The feeling and episode lasted only a few minutes but it reoccurred about two hours later in another spot nearby, and again with that same very unique smell. Very odd!

I checked my email and I noted that I actually felt I had a Spiritual Experience over this! LOL Very odd indeed!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
OMG !!

I have developed allergic rhinitis and like most of people here, frequent headaches.

Its absurd the quantities of people who are developing these sames symptons here in my country...

No explanation by doctors, they said that are a condition we born or manifest on early ages... But I'm developed at my 20's years !

May enviroment or chemical relation with this ?

Genetics dont explain, because of our ethinical diversity (in my case, italian origin), and these are affect all people....

Very weird ...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
OMG! Same here. Feels good to know I'm not just imagining things. EVERYONE I KNOW IS SICK! With sinus and/or chest congestion. Mine started in my head and has now moved down into my chest....going on two weeks now. I am that person who people usually envy because they notice I never catch what is "going around".... but I just haven't been able to beat this one--yet. It's one of only five times I remember being sick in my whole life...and definitely the WORST!

My best guess is chemtrail related stuff as I saw them X spraying us the other day over the top of a large orchard 4 miles south of me. Im in Washington State but on the other side of the Cascades from Seattle. This valley is renowned for it's amazing fruit orchards... so it makes sense that they would want to spray here.

I don't know... I've been feeling dizzy and sh*t too.... like my equilibrium is off balance...and getting this weird rushing of energy up my back, like a tingling coldness.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I've been having the headaches and sinus issues too, along with my family and friends. Although i've had quite a few other symptoms including my eyes watering constantly and a feeling of being drunk/sedated at night which i've never really experienced before (unless i've been drinking) we too have had this for a little over two weeks. Could it not just be a common cold though?

Just thought i'd report in regardless, oh i'm in portland oregon by the way.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
South Africa here ...

Similar stuff going on here. It could be the extreme weather swings we've been experiencing of late but I somehow doubt it. I've had similar symptoms for about 6 weeks now and some friends and co-workers are also suffering ... Some of which ascribe it to allergies they have had for years but in all cases, what they are experiencing now is worse than it ever was before ... so ... ??

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by lightworker12
Sorry but this is just kind of funny.

It's winter, people stay inside more because of the cold.

People spread germs to each other...it has been colder than usual so more people are staying inside.

Different viruses come and go, possibly creating the illusion of being sick with the same thing for many weeks.

Come on guys...

Star for that one my friend.

Geez....now when we all sneeze oddly..its a conspiracy? Really? C'mon...are we really that bored and in need of a good, juicy conspiracy?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jontap
everyone i know is having severe sinus congestion (causing complete nasal blockage), and headaches. nothing either over the counter or natural seems to be able to clear it up or stop it at all. this is happening to every single person i know. ALL OF THEM. the people who have this all say that this is completely new and most have never had any of these symptoms before. yet everyone has had it constant for well over a month (some 2-3 months) now without improvement.

does anyone know if there is some chemical or toxins that have been released in the air or water?? this has been going on for 2-3 months now with every single person i know and meet. what is going on??
edit on 23-1-2011 by jontap because: (no reason given)

Last year during the fall, after the "pollen levels" had went down, I started to have random nose bleeds. I have been prone to allergies for a couple years. It's like suddenly I was allergic to dust & pollen. But typically I would just get a stuffy nose & red eyes.

But now I GUSH blood from my nose randomly!

It's shocking! I would be talking to a friend & suddenly a trail of blood comes from my nostril then turns into a a river of blood.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnitaCigarette

Last year during the fall, after the "pollen levels" had went down, I started to have random nose bleeds. I have been prone to allergies for a couple years. It's like suddenly I was allergic to dust & pollen. But typically I would just get a stuffy nose & red eyes.

But now I GUSH blood from my nose randomly!

It's shocking! I would be talking to a friend & suddenly a trail of blood comes from my nostril then turns into a a river of blood.

I get nosebleeds every winter...but only because my nasal membranes are so thin that the really low humidity dries them out and they crack open a little. About every other day all winter long. Annoying more than anything.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Nothing here in Finland, just regular flu that comes this part of year.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Las Vegas reporting in. My entire household (5 of us) is coughing, sneezing, and complaining of sinus headaches. Walgreens has seen a lot of our cash in the past few weeks. I did finally get myself down to a quick care where doc said I had bronchitis and an ear infection. I've never had bronchitis in my life. Fortunately, the z-pak has seemed to help me quite a bit - that and nasal spray.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jontap

Every now and then after Chem trails are sprayed over my neighborhood, next day i wake up in the morning 6 am go outside right when i step out and get some air my sinus feel like there gonna explode. just my right one today sometimes both.

Horrible

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
hi guys im been lurking this forum for a year until i finally decided to post

me & my family were experiencing the same cases, even with my co workers [mostly URTIs]

-South East Asia-Philippines

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Yea same here. Ive never had this but i wake up every morning with slight sore throat. And it hasnt gone away for weeks. Its weird.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Same thing going over here in Ireland.

I have got the same symptoms, and everyone in my college, my family and neighbors all have the same symptoms.

Top part of lungs feel irritated.
Sharp shooting pain down left hand side of body (around kidney area).
Blocked nose, sometimes it wont stop running.
Sulphur taste in mouth and chest.
Chest sore when breathing in and out.
Throat raw and semi-closed over.

And funny enough, on Wednesday last week I was boasting to a friend in college that I never really get sick! I've had it since Friday now.

Chemtrails where all above my city all last week, tic-tact-toe formation, heavy wide trails. Also, oddly enough, last week my local news paper published a story about chemtrails for the first time ever. Though, it was to take the mickey out of a guy who spray painted "Goggle Chemtrails" onto a building in my city. The author ripped his spelling apart rather than actually writing about chemtrails. Then the same building got painted the next day "Goggle NWO". The people really need to take English lessons, ahh well at least they are trying

I think TPTB are trying to say this is SwineFlu, I wont be taking any vaccine I can assure you!
edit on 25/1/2011 by the_denv because: sp

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join