It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the HECK is in the AIR???

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jontap

Was having a vacation in Ukraine just last week. I've always got the flu during the winter in some form, but never sinus infection....until now. First of my entire life..

I noticed over there that the skies were covered with chemtrails....just foggy and full of thick....layer of some sort of aerosol......At least, that's how it looked to my eyes.

Anyways.....was there, and during that week, I got sick (and still am).....very bad....never had sinus infection before....ever...

This is so bizarre....

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
This is being talked about on lots of different sites. Some think that it is symptoms of Methane poisoning, maybe from chemtrails ?
Maybe from the Pole Shift ?
I have been sick since the beginning of the year, I have talked to hundreds of people who have the exact same symptoms as I do.
Major splitting headache in the back of the head, sneezing, cough, lethargy, dizziness, forgetfulness, thirst.
I never get sick and am in perfect health.
This is all over the globe....
I am in Central Oregon.
Considering all the animal deaths, this is scary.
edit on 25-1-2011 by dnvrliz because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2011 by dnvrliz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Major sinus issues here in Vancouver Canada.... Never had sinus problems in my life... Now I haven't been able to smell a damn thing for the past six months. In the past year and a half I had to go on antibiotics twice... These sinus problems do not go away by themselves and the last bout I had I endured it for several months before finally seeing a doctor. Somethin's goin on.... this aint normal.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyscotsdude
It might be worse than you think I'm in Edinburgh and alot of the people I know and work with are getting ill with sinus problems.

Most of them when diagnosed by the doctor are told its sinusitis but it seems abit too widespread for it to be a natural infection path.

The same here in Aberdeen, Scotland. I know a lot of people with sinus problems, myself included. I dont think i've seen so many people with the same symptoms before at the same time.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jontap
everyone i know is having severe sinus congestion (causing complete nasal blockage), and headaches. nothing either over the counter or natural seems to be able to clear it up or stop it at all. this is happening to every single person i know. ALL OF THEM. the people who have this all say that this is completely new and most have never had any of these symptoms before. yet everyone has had it constant for well over a month (some 2-3 months) now without improvement.

To answer your question: where I live it's mostly smog that's in the air. And sinus gongestion plus headaches, I get them when I smoke too much tobacco, usually.

Originally posted by jontap
does anyone know if there is some chemical or toxins that have been released in the air or water?? this has been going on for 2-3 months now with every single person i know and meet. what is going on??

Probably, just smog. My 2 Eurocents.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by lightworker12
Sorry but this is just kind of funny.

It's winter, people stay inside more because of the cold.

People spread germs to each other...it has been colder than usual so more people are staying inside.

Different viruses come and go, possibly creating the illusion of being sick with the same thing for many weeks.

Come on guys...

I normally would tend to agree with you. But these things are not lasting your usual 1 to 3 weeks like the colds, flues or sinus congestion of the past ... some are either lasting several months and don't leave without antibiotics or they are coming one right after the other… I know friends who are getting back-to-back really bad chest colds that require two rounds of antibiotics.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MadDogtheHunter

I get nosebleeds every winter...but only because my nasal membranes are so thin that the really low humidity dries them out and they crack open a little. About every other day all winter long. Annoying more than anything.

This sounds serious. Was the onset of the wintry nosebleeds preceded by a period of regular sniffles, occasional appearance of a white powdery discharge around the nostrils and numbness of the throat? Sounds like a case of CCH (Columbian-Coekis-Habitus).

Some say it can be contracted from overexposure to contaminated US$50 bills.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seagle

Originally posted by MadDogtheHunter

I get nosebleeds every winter...but only because my nasal membranes are so thin that the really low humidity dries them out and they crack open a little. About every other day all winter long. Annoying more than anything.

This sounds serious. Was the onset of the wintry nosebleeds preceded by a period of regular sniffles, occasional appearance of a white powdery discharge around the nostrils and numbness of the throat? Sounds like a case of CCH (Columbian-Coekis-Habitus).

Some say it can be contracted from overexposure to contaminated US$50 bills.

Nope.

I was born with it. Happens every winter for the past 30 years. The dry air causes it. My oldest daughter was born with it too. Its genetic. Not to be too graphic, but even the simple act of nose-blowing, triggers it, any time of the year. Weak nasal membrane/blood vessels. Hypertension also adds to the issue.

Nice try at a coc aine reference by the way. But you're way off...since I've never touched any form of illegal drugs or narcotics at any point in my life.
edit on 1/25/2011 by MadDogtheHunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I don't think it's the cold either. I'm in the deep south and I currently have bronchitis/ respiratory infection and a sinus infection. It's not really been very cold here. My children have had the same and my mother-in-law as well I personally do not usually get this sick. My doctor asked me if I was a smoker, which I'm not and never have been.

Does anyone think there may be a link between these illnesses and all of these mass bird deaths. You know they used to use canaries in mines years ago to know when there was methane gas present in the mines.
edit on 25-1-2011 by lonewolf37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf37

I found one!

Dead Fish and Birds Poisoned by Formaldehyde Gas Emissions

According to an investigation conducted by researcher Andrea Silverthorne, “Methane gas oxidizes in the atmosphere first to a transitory toxic substance call methanol and then moves to formaldehyde and water vapor. Both are very dangerous gases, because formaldehyde is toxic, and water vapor traps heat.” Silverthorne cites a report published in Science Daily, about methane levels increasing by 27 million tons in 2007 (European Organization for the Exploitation of Meteorological Satellites (EUMETSAT).

Let me close with some of Ms. Silverthorne’s important assertions:

Formaldehyde, like water, seeks its own level, rising higher and higher until it floods the lungs of all living breathing life, maintaining a level of .29 ppm, so we never smell it, but die from chronic exposure.

Extinction by formaldehyde gas would explain why small animals die first as a group and then larger ones die— as a group.

Is this why our children, who hang out closer to the floor, play outside and sit on the snow and ground more, are experiencing dramatically increasing immune and allergen disorders?

And another that isn't tied to the bird deaths (that I'm aware of) but just for reference.
Common Symptoms of Methane Gas Poisoning

Carbon Monoxide is a Byproduct of Methane
This problem of ventilation is critical when natural gas (which is 97% methane) is burned in our homes, offices and businesses. When natural gas is burning in our boilers, heating radiators and water, and for some reason has an insufficient air supply, carbon monoxide is produced.

Carbon monoxide is colorless, non-irritating, odorless, tasteless and deadly. At 200 ppm (parts per million), you develop a frontal headache after just one to two hours of exposure. At 1600ppm (just 0.16%), you are dizzy, have a headache and feel nauseous within twenty minutes; you are dead in under two hours. At 12800ppm, you are lifeless in less than three minutes.

40,000 people each year in the United States require medical attention after inhaling carbon monoxide fumes, and many of them suffer permanent damage to their heart muscles. 500 people a year die as a direct result of carbon monoxide exposure.

Confusion About Symptoms
The symptoms are easily confused with other conditions such as chronic fatigue syndrome, depression, flu, and migraines. Other more advanced symptoms you may experience include confusion, convulsions and unconsciousness. At the clinical level, you may have tachycardia (rapid heartbeat) and hypertension (high blood pressure).

Hope that helps,

Toni

edit on 26-1-2011 by Antoniastar because: I had to edit my post.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

Awesome work, thank you for finding those; it seems that we all might be needing a personal carbon-monoxide detector, something we can wear outdoors that is sensitive to these possibilities.

Thank you again for bringing these articles into the discussion!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I live in Arkansas and have been sick since January 1st along with my family and now seeing many of my customers all with Bronchitis and Sinus Infections. I'm going to be quite honest with you, my husband and I were outside after dark around January 21. The sky was clear and the moon was full and bright. We live out in the country so we can see for miles. We both started seeing planes (about 8+ ) going across the sky, leaving white streams behind them. I don't know if this is linked or not.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I know of a few people who have been having persistent symptoms as well. I believe it has to do with mold in the air (not only at home, but outside also. It's been hotter than ever before, and there is a lot of humidity and moisture in the air)

Here is a good FAQ page about mold (specifically indoors): MOLD FAQ

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Anybody checked on Swine Flu ?

BTW Europe seems to be sick as well.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Hi Greensage,

You're welcome.
Well I don't know, why not test for Carbon Monoxide? It couldn't hurt.

I find the article about formaldehyde interesting because of one news report of birds flying higher then other birds, but I don't recall where I read that. I didn't realize, before reading that article where the author connects methane gas with bird/fish deaths, that methane can turn into formaldehyde and that it travels up during the daytime then down during the nighttime.

As far as C.M. goes, I'm not sure how it would be a problem outdoors with plenty of ventilation. The reason that I posted that extra info is because there could be more than one thing going on at the same time: 1) Indoors - carbon monoxide poisoning (by-product of methane) And especially during Winter months when window and doors are shut most of the time) and 2) Outdoors - formaldehyde poisoning (and water vapors from methane gas),

I don't know about detection of carbon monoxide outdoors. That doesn't make sense. What am I missing please?

Toni

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by svetlana84

Anybody checked on Swine Flu ?

BTW Europe seems to be sick as well.

Hi svetlana8,

This thread is very handy when keeping track of Swine Flu and other illnesses. Maybe it will help you?

Plague Watch 2010

ReginaAdonnaAaron is doing a phenominal job posting such important information to the thread!

Also here are other sources that are useful?

Flu and Cold Season Update

National Flu Report

Toni

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Northwest Georgia here, also suffering for weeks with a sinus problem, another lady at work too, we were stunned that we go to two completely different doctors offices, yet both offices refused to dispense any antibiotics, and instead told us to go buy a neti pot.

I am 50 yrs old and have never in my life had a sinus problem. For well over a month now, my sinuses have been going crazy, right side in particular. The neti pot won't work, it can't break through the wall of mucus to irrigate my sinus.

I was talking with my Aunt yesterday, she was telling me that (she is a nurse) too many of her patients in home health care are also suffering with sinus problems, and developing pnuemonia after weeks of infection in their nose. A couple of her patients have passed away now.

Why the neti pot though? Made me think the docs are knowingly holding out on the anti biotics for a very purposeful reason, something they are aware of.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by jontap

Me too. I got back from college and was sick since then(1.2 months). Then I took some immune boosters and got better in 3 days. It's been gone since. This is also marked by the sudden elevation of my Asthma, which is now all but nonexistent.

This is not the first time I've observed this in my self. When everyone gets sick, I get the same thing for about a quarter of the time, and then become immune to it forever and in fact, stronger. Seemingly as if whatever's causing it now adds to my strength.
edit on 24-1-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

What did you take, if you don't mind my asking? Asthma issues myself, so curious. Do you think that made the asthma go away?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

AHCC? Not sure. I have a thing against asthma meds. First time I took pills for my lungs I became deplorable and unproductive. My doctor said it was impossible, but I just stopped taking them and suddenly was creative and working again. Since then the only meds I will take is the nebulizer type when I have an attack once or so a year. Whatever. Just run until you're about to faint. No doubt you will have a lovely collection of green slime with tissues in your garbage, but once you start running something like 4-6 hours a day, within a month your lungs will be forced to work. I find when giving cells two options: work or die, they tend to choose work.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Wow, interesting thread. Posted one myself (here, for those wanting to read those posts):

People sick for too long???

and was linked to this one. Something is definitely going on. The person I know in TX (no, I am not there myself) isn't someone that gets sick like this often, and it isn't allergies. Been compiling a list of the locations, and this is worldwide, people. Not normal colds, flu, etc.

i am very curious as to how many with this got a flu shot of any kind (especially swine flu), or live with someone that did. I know, when my husband got one before (he no longer does!), I got sick from HIS shot.

People where I am (smaller town, central US), got a bit sick, but it passed quickly. Fairly rural area for the most part. Seems this congregates mostly around the cities, from what I have been reading here.

On an even more sinister note, did everyone catch that even the POTUS seems to have been ill lately, and losing weight??

Who is doing all this, and is this related??

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join