It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i think i'v seen a ufo about 2 weeks ago.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
hello fellow ats members......

SKEPTICS PLEASE DONT BE FOOLS

im not sure exacly what i saw, but i saw somthing odd in the sky 2 weeks ago, car was parked infront the waterfront having a good view of the hudson river & the palisades mountains. The time was probly 8-9pm. Sitting in my car listen to some steve miller band... this odd orange light cought my eye, didnt think nothign of it. i kept singing along (Keep on a rock'n me baby) then this freaky light kept bothering me on the corner of my eye, so what i did was stare at it.
OH i forgot to mention the distance(2 miles away from me and probly a miles up from a mountain edge)

so from me staring at it, i used the edge of the mountain and a light post where i was parked to measure and to see if this orange light was moving. which it was but very SLOW kinda like hovering up wrds. so i thought 'pshhhh its a plane or a heli or even just a STAR!'. next thing was that a plane passed right infront of it and that made it obvious that it wasnt no damn plane nor a heli, way brighter then the blue and red on a heli or a plane.

IT GETS BETTER. after starring for about 10-15 mins it started to flash, but while it was flashing it also was disappearing. After that i thought ' freaking cloud is just covering the light' which could of jsut been that but then the cloud past over the area where i was starring, then NOTIHNG there
after just thinking' PSHHH ITS NOTHING YOUR FREAKING OUT' (5-7 mins pass) freaking light again in the corner of my eye bothering me again(second sighting)
i noticed WOW its even a little higher then the first spot where i spotted it (which was a mile up from the edge of the mountain) after it came back i stared again to see it was moving very close and then that freaking flashing started again with it disappearing then it vanished like the first-time (making it 4 times) then again for the 3rd time it happend but also the 3rd time was even higher then frst and second location (from looking at the post and the mountain) then it flashed and disppeared AGAIN!... after it left for about 6 mins it showed up again but it showed up at the original location...?... right above the mountain.

then once again for the lastime it flashed and disapeared. after staring at the sky for about 25 mins nothing ever showed up, so i ended up leaving to pick up my friend. took me about 20 mins to do that & a other 10 mins to drive back to the location(waterfront) 55 mins in total there wasnt nothing there.

distance from each light location: 1--mile/half-- 2--- quarter miles 3---twomiles--4

i jst wanna know what you guys think of this____________________________?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
can i get somethin g please

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
You seem a little to perfect with timings and distance, how did you come up it with it was exactly a mile above the mountain? Then you metion 6 mins later, really? Did you have a stopwatch?

If this happened I don't know mate sounds like an itresting sighting tho

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Ya know..one time while sitting in the passenger seat in the car my hubby... at a McD's drive through..I looked up and out the window. I saw triangular lights passing slowly overhead....no noise at all..I have never mentioned it to anyone until this moment..I didnt even say anything to my husband at the time..but Ive always felt that I saw a UFO...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by simples

i was looking at the time in my car everytime something happend im not anything of a liar or do i make and hoax stories this was real and i do not know what it was.

reply to post by liveyourlife

same thing with me i didnt mention my case to anyone else till now

BTW how was my drawings? lol i no i cant draw that good

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
can i get some moree replies please

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Dont think antibes interested sorry, your to defensive and you keep asking people to post on this, just give in are you taking the pi&& out of everyone or ate you just after S&F?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
i dont give 2 shi(t)s about flags or stars. I jsut wanna knwo if anyone else has seen this same thing or heard about this aswell

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Keep your eyes open and up. Somethings out there.

top topics

join