It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry Revealed: Secret History of the Freemasons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Documentary about an unprecedented inside look into one of the world’s most private mysterious secret organisations, the Freemasons. Their inner workings, secret rituals, revelations of the 33rd-degree Master Mason is also to be revealed, history, and secrets will be uncovered. Centuries old rituals are filmed for the first time ever and to be showcased as well.

A system of morality veiled in allegory and illustrated by symbols, Freemasonry is considered by some to be a sinister organisation bent on world domination. Listen to what Freemasons themselves have to say about Freemasonry, learn the meaning of some of the most popular masonic symbols, and watch a real masonic initiation ceremony! You will see that Freemasonry is not an evil organisation but a benign brotherhood intent on personal and societal development.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
edit on 1/23/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
There is a special place in hell for the people whom have given the secrets of the masons away for general public consumption.

That was told to me by my mason friend (32nd).

There is nothing "evil" about the organization...it is just a long standing connected traditional organization that has a aire of shared unwritten knowledge passed down. it is a mans organization and a brotherhood.

I would question why someone would purposefully put out secret information like this..its not secret as in none can know else the world will be nerfed...its secret out of tradition and honor.

I am not a mason. I respect them and what they generally stand for. I don't like what I see done to their organizations from a few people wanting star value by exposing the secrets.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I think till the level of 33 there is nothing out of the obvious at the "masons".
When you get to the levels above level 33 you get to know more things that are secret.

Just my thoughts, and if you ask me why would something be secret if it is doing good to the world and all the living beings on it.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
What's the big deal? I don't see what is wrong with Freemasonry.. after all.. there's nothing more AMERICAN than secret societies. I think we need MORE secret societies. Sounds like a good thing to me. Can't possibly see anything going wrong with this concept.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Sigh... Never any answers that come of this. The freemasons are like 9/11, they have no truth, and their secrets even if true would be debunked.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

You will see that Freemasonry is not an evil organisation but a benign brotherhood intent on personal and societal development.

That is what it is for ordinary members - it is what those controlling it at the highest level are using it for that is the problem - it is simply a network of influence, co-opting the most influential people in society in order to control it.

It was the Jesuits/illuminati way of enlisting the services and resources of the non-Catholic world.

Together with all the other institutions they run - they can simply and unobtrusively manage the careers and fortunes of anyone they choose, any idea can be promoted or supressed.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

If a man is truly wanting to learn the secrets the right way, he simply shouldn't look for the ritual and all. I was told that if I went into it not knowing what was going to happen it would mean so much more. That couldn't be more true. If I knew what was going to happen, I would have missed the point of the first lesson.

I kind of disagree that letting the secrets out is bad. It gives those who are hell bent on believing the evil satanic stuff a place to see the truth. Now I admit getting them to comprehend that it IS the truth is a whole other story altogether.

But what do I know, I am just a low level. 1 tick away from gaining the ultimate knowledge. Oh to be a 33rd and have all the worlds wonders opened up to me............

new topics

top topics

join