It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reality of underground bases

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrormaster

Can you please consider the idea first that it is possible to prove a negative.

Example: Cavemen never participated in "March Madness"

For more reading.

www.graveyardofthegods.net...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
look up the disclosure project for more info

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Wow,this is the sixth thread i have been reading tonight that
has descended into name calling,sarcasm and rudeness.
Seems to be a lot of moody folk on here tonight.
night night.

edit on 22-3-2011 by Stu2112 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous1973

Just so we are clear - there is no burden of proof to prove a negative. If you simply claim there are purple tea pots circling mars I can not disprove this. However there is no burden on me to disprove a negative - it is up to you to prove your claims in the first place.

It is not simply profoundly irrational - but borderline stupid to even try (yes to even TRY) to make a claim.

If you make an outrageous claim (Mars is surrounded by purple tea pots, there is a secret maze of underground bases, or the world is not flat but in fact round) then the burden of proof is upon you to substantiate your claims.

I hope this makes sense - because if it doesn't the world would simply fall into cognitive anarchy - its pretty damn simple.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
At Groom Lake's southwest corner you can see ongoing "mining" acticvity on Google Earth. Near the south end of the runway complex there's also a Jet-Blast shield that appears to have a large groomed mound behind it. In my novel, SECTOR 64: Coup de Main, the jet blast deflector is actually a large door that provides access to an underground hangar. This would allow craft to taxi directly onto the runway without exposing themselves for the extended taxi from one of the hangars on the field's west side.

Dean M. Cole
Commercial Pilot by Day, Aspiring Author by Night...
www.deanmcole.com

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Has anybody been out to Dulce, New Mexico recently? Would love to hear any new findings.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
reply to post by zoso28

We all know that humans cannot keep secrets, yet it would seem "the powers that be" have a knack for hiring the few who can.

Really? I think you don't know human nature as well as you might think. Secrets are kept for hundreds and thousands of years. But you'll never know that, because it's a secret.

A dose of sodium pentathol and a few other "secret herbs and spices", a well trained military hypnotist, and you yourself will forget what you did last week, and will instead believe you spent a week doing something else.

That is how military secrets are kept
edit on 19-3-2012 by FlutterByte because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by peter_kandra

Originally posted by clay2 baraka

Originally posted by peter_kandra
1. Construction. I hear people mention nuclear tunnel boring machines. Great concept. I haven't read any articles about these machines, but my initial thought is how would you get rid of the radioactive material? I'm also curious as to how these tunnels would remain intact with earthquakes, plate movements, etc.

Me --> Google.
Time taken to search: 2 minutes.

www.freepatentsonline.com...

Me --> response.
Thanks. I'm not questioning the potential existance or use of nuclear boring machines. I asked about getting rid of the radioactive material and how the tunnels would remain intact from earthquakes, plate movements, soil liquifaction, etc. Your link doesn't address those topics.

Heat is simply that - heat. It is not radioactive. Once it cools down the molten rock returns to its original state.
The nuclear reactor would be self contained like it is in a submarine or warship.

If the tunnel is deep enough in solid rock, it would be relatively safe.
I assume the displaced rock would be formed into manageable bricks that are towed out and disposed of. That is a good question however.
edit on 19-3-2012 by FlutterByte because: Added more info

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by zoso28

And just when I thought you're someone who's been down there to say, nice opinion but it is just an opinion. I think having DIA with corridors below that no one suspected exists, having a bunker in a hotel no one suspected, having on YouTube (It's on youtube therefore it's false oh YEAH

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FlutterByte

There's some truth to that statement.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aristophrenia
reply to post by Nebulous1973

Just so we are clear - there is no burden of proof to prove a negative. If you simply claim there are purple tea pots circling mars I can not disprove this. However there is no burden on me to disprove a negative - it is up to you to prove your claims in the first place.

It is not simply profoundly irrational - but borderline stupid to even try (yes to even TRY) to make a claim.

If you make an outrageous claim (Mars is surrounded by purple tea pots, there is a secret maze of underground bases, or the world is not flat but in fact round) then the burden of proof is upon you to substantiate your claims.

I hope this makes sense - because if it doesn't the world would simply fall into cognitive anarchy - its pretty damn simple.

This

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Very very bad place to hide and feel safe.

You are better off in a flight suit outside the shuttle

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikemike2424
Has anybody been out to Dulce, New Mexico recently? Would love to hear any new findings.

I have family and friends there. It's an hour away. I go there all the time. It's boring and most of the locals know nothing about a base. Those that have heard the claims of a base are mildly amused by the idea.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
reply to post by Eisenhorn

I looked at your links. Again, your links didn't lead to a DUMB. Take Dulce. It is the size of Manhattan (supposedly). Yet nobody noticed it being built. Uh, right. The Moscow facility is more like a shopping center. The UK facility is bigger, not clearly it is not Manhattan.

If you don't like my tone, it's a free country. Just read the next post when you see my name. I don't sugar coat anything, nor will I be offended it someone skips my posts.

According to phil schneider and thomas castello, the dulce base existed for thousands(if not millions) of years as a natural cave system and was populated by grey and reptillian aliens native to the area. They are not really aliens though if they created us as slaves for them, at least according to the ancient astronaut theory.

Many of the tunnels are also of natural occurance. All the government did was use nuclear tbm to melt many miles of earth per day, both relatively econimically and quietly. Besides when the FED is missing 9 trillion dollars and the pentagon 2.3 trillion, supposedly 'wasted money' for the uninitiated masses, how difficult could it be to get the job done? Easy. The people who work on these projects have some very high clearances and are strictly forbidden to speak: jail time, big fines, loss of retirement benefits, etc.

As for building the remainder of the dulce base(if it exists) and it is not as big as manhattan, they simply build new levels of access above the natural cavern system. Supposedly at least 7 levels exist and the bottom two called nightmare hall and a floor above that for the aliens accomodation.

The fire fight was not such a big deal and it all started by someone aiming a gun at a grey alien, then the aliens zapped 66 delta force and lab coats. I don't think they use conventional guns, more like a plasma gun like that found in quake.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
here is a nice map I found of these supposed dumbs in central and western usa. looks interesting..........

and maglev trains are a reality as well. The chineese build such a system from the shanghai airport to downtown shanghai that runs much slower than an enclosed vacuum system, but both share the same general principles.

Then we have underground highways that utilise electric cars&trucks so as to not choke people with pollution. I found a nice video of a fema disaster-relief installation in missouri, where truckers enter a mining site and just keep going for miles inside. I think most of the entrances to the subterranean system are located at abandoned mines or abandoned military bases. They are abandoned only on paper!

Enjoy the video, as it rather remarkable what human ingenuity can accomplish!
edit on 3/26/2012 by EarthCitizen07 because: fixed image link?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Any fool can draw a map. This doesn't mean it is reality.

Japan has maglev trains. Does the existence of such technology mean I can make a statement like "There is a maglev train on the dark side of the moon." I think not.

BS is cheap. Actually doing real engineering is a bitch.

Don't let facts get in the way of your fantasy.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac

Any fool can draw a map. This doesn't mean it is reality.

Japan has maglev trains. Does the existence of such technology mean I can make a statement like "There is a maglev train on the dark side of the moon." I think not.

BS is cheap. Actually doing real engineering is a bitch.

Don't let facts get in the way of your fantasy.

Well maglevs exist for sure and I gave you an example, then you gave me another example...........

that means *proof of concept*. So if they exist above ground, why not underground as well?

Another nice futuristic image found on google. Amazing what you can find if you want to.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Is this the nuclear tbm that digs tunnels?

Why would the air force have ITS OWN machine and a monopoly on those Los Alamos Patents

I think you can buy those technical papers from rand inc. at a fee. I HAVE NO INTEREST in HOW THEY WORK but everyone was doubting they exist and that they can work properly.
edit on 3/26/2012 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

For an underground mag lev to exist underground, those tunnels would also have to exist. The existence of an underground tunnel from Shasta to Los Alamos is as probable as an underground mag lev on the dark side of the moon.

The tunneling machines are not nuclear. You do realize that the NTS tunnels are not very long. I don't recall the length of YMP, but the nuke tunnels are a few thousand feet. Not even a mile!

Do you have any idea how much tooling would have been manufactured to create your thousands of miles of tunnels. Do you think the bore never wears out. Ya think anyone would wonder about creating all the tooling. Oh, and what about all the bore holes to test the soil prior to digging your thousands of miles of tunnels. Project Camelot is fiction.

The supply chain is often how secret projects are discovered. Tin foil saved during the war was discovered to be used for chaff. You can't build large scale items in a vacuum.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Someone on this site did research regarding seismic activity at Dulce, NM in the 1960s. Very interesting results; looks like bomb detonation underground in straight lines.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join