It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reality of underground bases

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

Originally posted by plexus
reply to post by clay2 baraka

Great, maybe you can finally answer me.

Explain the engineering involved in sustaining such a device with the output of energy required to melt rock?

Otherwise, stop posting the same sh*t over and over again.

Has a cloud of aerosol vapor or something swept over continental U.S. in the last 24 hours or something.. people seem a) ignorant and b) high as a kite.

1. Earth drilling apparatus for drilling bore holes and tunnels in rock by melting a path for itself....

www.freepatentsonline.com...

God Bless,

Patents are not proof of existence. There are filed patents for anything and everything you can imagine. There is a patent for a flying saucer submarine, a nuclear powered Ferris wheels, a zero gravity squeezebox, and a jet propelled golf club. If you have $90.00 and a concept, you can file a patent.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Here's how I think it works. When they build these bases, they don't start building in public view. They start in a remote area and slowly work there way over to where they want the base of operations to be. Of course, this process does take a very long time. As mentioned, secrecy is a must. Generally these bases are built in dark Government knowledge. Average politicians and low-level Military personnel are unaware of these bases. The funding for these bases are kept off the books, where the IRS won't find it. For all we know, there is probably another version of the IRS that is used for Military/Navy contracting that the mass public, president, prime ministers and popes are unaware of. How they keep this a secret, I don't know. But something like this would have to exist in order to keep these big projects a secret. Advance technology is also a must. Depending on how big they want the base to be, they may start drilling downward and across, from a wider distance. Eventually they will come to the location, in which the center of the base is going to situate. From there they build from the bottom and work there way up. Again, this takes a lot of time and must be done very slowly.

Building the base is just the first task. Keeping it a secret is much harder. If this under ground base is similar to Area-51/Dulce, it would require well over 1,000 employees to staff the operation. That's a lot of trustworthy people that would staff the base. But all know that 1,000 trustworthy people don't exist in this day and time. Here's how they keep it a secret. The people who staff these under ground base, are not allowed to leave the base. This is how they monitor where you are, what your doing and who your talking to. If everyone had normal day/night shifts like a hospital, the secrets within the base would hit the public within days, if not hours. Again, for bases like Area-51/Dulce, the staff records are kept off the books. Staff who work inside these bases know that they will spend at least 3 months if not half a year down in the depths of the base, before they are permitted to leave and visit their family/friends. Again, this is to protect the base's secrets. No outside contact is allowed once, inside the base. The only outside contact you get is through a commanding officer, that is permitted to import/export information to the appropriate clearance level. So yes, things like cell phone transmissions, internet transmissions are blocked or kept on strict watch by the Government. Chat sites, public email, text messaging and phone calls are blocked if not monitored at all times. So if you leak any crucial information of the existence of the base, they can choose to do whatever they so call choose to do with you. I'm sure most of you get the picture, by now.

Living conditions for the staff are probably comfortable. The military officials who operate these bases, care very deeply about the staff. Who wants to be in a dark boring places for half a year, without seeing daylight? That sounds a lot like prison. Knowing this, they probably design the base with a sizable entertainment area. Things like food, books, video games, board games and basic fundamentals of entertainment are probably given to the staff for free. Even marriage can be given while living inside the base. These are all things that are agreed upon when you work inside the base. So don't think that people are tricked into working here.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Martian1127

Another theory: These underground bases, as described, don't exist.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
There is an underground base located near Brookings, Oregon. I stumbled onto this around 2004. I was raised by the Military and when I came across this Area I automatically knew there was something there, little clues such as no cell phone reception and no radio reception while traveling in these areas is always a pretty good clue that there is some sort of facility in, around or below the areas. So curiosity getting the best of me I traveled into the town close by stopped at their local library and used their computer to do a little research...and there it was an underground military facility was built right where I thought back in the 1940's-50's...So when people question that these places dont exist due to them or others not hearing
or seeing them being excavated or built its because alot of facilities be them above or below ground have been around for many, many years.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

If they don't exist, then explain the increased UFO sightings around these areas. Explain all these former military personnel that are stepping out of the shadows and speaking about these bases. The military doesn't mind us knowing that there is a base. What they don't want us knowing are all the experiments that occur inside the base. Without solid evidence, it's very difficult for these anonymous whistle blowers to prove that alien autopsy, alien interrogation, and reverse UFO engineering occurs inside these bases. Most of the people who perform these task probably enjoy their job, so they don't jeopardize it by speaking out.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by zoso28
I would like to attempt to offer some brevity on the out of control proclaimations regarding secret undeground bases or D.U.M.B.'s. The claims of the existence of these facilities is thrown out ad nauseum here. It seems many believe there are hundreds of these bases, all over the US and elsewhere, and many are connected by vast tunnel systems with high speed shuttles to zip to and fro.

The amount of demolition, excavation, and construction required to build an underground facility is staggering. It took three years just to excavate the Cheyenne Mountain Bunker. Furthermore, thousands of contractors and laborers are required to do the work. Large, loud, attention getting blasts and equipment must run constantly.

We never hear about all the noise or equipment during the construction, but hear loud and often of the bases existence. Furthermore, to my knowledge, we have no credible eyewitness accounts from any of the thousands of men who build these phantom facilities.

We all know that humans cannot keep secrets, yet it would seem "the powers that be" have a knack for hiring the few who can.

So PROVE me wrong. Show me the video, photos, and the eyewitness accounts. Its time for some accountability here on our beloved ATS

Try this

www.heartcom.org...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Martian1127

The Hal Turner link is just the same rehashed crap that has been floating around the internet for years. It proves nothing.

This reminds me of the anti-evolution crowd. They write scientific papers supporting their creationism theories, but all the references in the papers are for similar nonsense creationism papers. It is nearly as bad as citing references to papers you wrote yourself.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u
There is an underground base located near Brookings, Oregon. I stumbled onto this around 2004. I was raised by the Military and when I came across this Area I automatically knew there was something there, little clues such as no cell phone reception and no radio reception while traveling in these areas is always a pretty good clue that there is some sort of facility in, around or below the areas. So curiosity getting the best of me I traveled into the town close by stopped at their local library and used their computer to do a little research...and there it was an underground military facility was built right where I thought back in the 1940's-50's...So when people question that these places dont exist due to them or others not hearing
or seeing them being excavated or built its because alot of facilities be them above or below ground have been around for many, many years.

Do you have any specifics? Like the name of it? Year(s) it was built? Location?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Martian1127
Building the base is just the first task. Keeping it a secret is much harder. If this under ground base is similar to Area-51/Dulce, it would require well over 1,000 employees to staff the operation. That's a lot of trustworthy people that would staff the base. But all know that 1,000 trustworthy people don't exist in this day and time. Here's how they keep it a secret. The people who staff these under ground base, are not allowed to leave the base. This is how they monitor where you are, what your doing and who your talking to. If everyone had normal day/night shifts like a hospital, the secrets within the base would hit the public within days, if not hours.

Janet Airlines shuttles Area 51 staff weekly, from Las Vegas International to and from the base. This is a lot of "trustworthy" people keeping secrets and not confined to living their lives on the base.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
There is an underground Titan Missile facility that was abandoned in 1965 about 2 miles from my town.
My Grandparents lived here since the 40's and my Mom graduated HS here in the late 60's. They never knew that complex was there, and I don't think most of the people that lived here at the time did either.
edit on 7-8-2012 by hoppy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by crawdad1914

Another thing I would add is often people have a difficult time believing in anything that contradicts what they are told by their government if it seems on the "fringe"

I am old enough to remember the vehement arguments against the existence of Area 51 by some even though you could go out in the desert yourself and see the damn thing.

Some would still argue it was'nt there.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I told my Grandparents and Mom about the Titan facility in the 90's, and they thought I was full of it.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoppy

I told my Grandparents and Mom about the Titan facility in the 90's, and they thought I was full of it.

Is it common Knowledge now in the town that it is there?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Yea, back in the early 90's people used to go out there to drink beers. Not any more, the place has tight security and someone has been doing work on it.
www.militarymuseum.org...

edit on 7-8-2012 by hoppy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

A facility built in the 50's capable of blocking cell phone reception before the service was even invented.
I don't think so.

You also failed to mention the name of this facility, coordinates, and size.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

My bad...okay will give more detail I'm a newbie so bare with me...I said Brookings in an earlier post that was a mistake it was back in 2004 cave junction, oregon

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Janet Airlines shuttles Area 51 staff weekly, from Las Vegas International to and from the base. This is a lot of "trustworthy" people keeping secrets and not confined to living their lives on the base.

Seriously now, haven't you jumped the shark on this claim.

I await your photographic proof.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac

Seriously now, haven't you jumped the shark on this claim.

I await your photographic proof.

Seems like a silly thing to try and call someone out on. A quick google search will find all kinds of info on J.A.N.E.T.

en.wikipedia.org...

googlesightseeing.com...

www.planespotters.net...

Plenty of photographic proof for you. Janet is a call sign for these aircraft,they are owned by EG&G contractors. There wasn't anything in this thread more outlandish ,or undocumented, that you could attack?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Bodaciouschief

I think Gariac was just being silly, he is an expert on all things Area51/ NTS/ Janet.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hoppy

Oh,sorry then. I was not aware of that. I stand corrected. Well theres some links to what the other poster was talking about. Sorry about that.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join