It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Chinese News Broadcasting that Obama will Dislclose Alien presence!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

Dear apodictic

I can not imagine if it happens that the MSM will allow them 3 years to disclose all.

In fact I would be surprised if they would allow them three weeks after all these years of lies, and the MSM being duped so to speak.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
If this happens, which frankly I still doubt, I will be wearing suck a smirk. It will take an H bomb too wipe it off my face.

However I bet that when I go down the pub they will still all be talking about the football match.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
If this happens, which frankly I still doubt, I will be wearing suck a smirk. It will take an H bomb too wipe it off my face.

However I bet that when I go down the pub they will still all be talking about the football match.

You better hope that the conspiracy of a WW3 with nuclear warfare doesn't take place...that will definitely get the 'suck a smirk' off your face quite quickly because you'll get the H-Bomb dropped on you while you'll be screaming out a bunch of F-Bombs as you run for cover

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Very well done. Gossip site is their source... Hmm... Not surprised.... I wish there were more to it... or at the very least a better source.... But I am not surprised.

Thanks

Ladies and gentlemen, based on what has been shown, please, do not expect anything to come of this.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

That news site is an official Chinese TV program. Nothing comes out there that doesn't have the blessing of the higher ups. They got the info from a gossip site because the MSM doesn't want to discuss that kind of topic.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

Well the link to the gossip site All News Web is banned at ATS so therefore it's a known hoax site. AKA BS. I'll believe it when I see it

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

In my opinion its all linked. If they are sending supplies to create holographic images one would think well how would they fake a ship coming to earth? Wouldn't there be changes in the weather? Harrp!?
Stay thirsty my friend.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Sorry for the bother but, how'd ya get that neat Facebook signature?
Namaste.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join