It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A "Do you have magic?" test, apply within!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Dude,this thread a huge waste of time and bandwidth, are you so severely lonely that you must post crap like this? There is absolutely No purpose for this waste and why is this site filling up with this crap??
Do yourself a favor and get a pet!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Amsterdam

Definately not an expert in photography.

If you say it is possible, i beleive it to be possible.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
You are in Israel standing with another Jewish person.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

after 4 pages my wife read laughing all the way...,,

i give you my thoughts

your in a library,
the man is a balding grey haired instructor
there was just a performance
the photo was taken in the summer
by a water fresh not salty
and the person who took the picture is a woman.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio

Whom is my arm around in this picture?
(Your choice on how to answer, more specific more "points".)

And

Where am I at in that picture?
(Again, more specific more "points".)

If one claims it is not possible to divine the information, that is fine. I will not assume you are a "faker", though I will not assume you are telling the truth either.

If you want to just "guess", this is fine; if you are Larry from the Stooges, this is fine.) (ouch)

EDIT TO ADD--
For those of you who can Astral Project, I have written the answer and laid it upon my desk. If you are able to travel to here, and read the answer. That will obviously count. If I must do something so you can "hone in" on my location ask. I am quite adept at meditation, thouth leaving the body is a random sort of thing (if it is a real thing...)
edit on 1/21/2011 by adigregorio because: Additional inclusions

OK after traveling to your desk and astral projecting the divine answer.

You have your arm around a wax figure of Barry Obama at Madame Tussauds in Washington, D.C.
How is my honing Steve?
We graduated with the highest temperatures in our class.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I am here with Darrman and would like to offer an idea to consider: 'magic', 'remote viewing', and the like are more likely to be experienced when the information is of some actual consequence; If there is something important you need to know about, you may have greater success than if you play a game - even if you are sincere in your desire to find out about the phenomena. I recommend that you try to do the finding out, rather than asking people to 'know' (or guess) about you. You have stated that you do not have magic yourself, but I think you suspect otherwise...
Signed, REBZ

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
One thing I know for sure... you're not infront of the white house...

You are against a wall, with a PICTURE or PORTRAIT of the white house.

The person next to you... not a family member... a friend.

I see a lot of people, it's an event... like a convention of sorts. It is themed.

The person is caucasian.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Abraham Lincoln

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Oh, yes, I DO have magic... I am a spiritual Shaman, in contact with extraterrestrial alien creatures due to my EXTREME skills at "Shamaning" (Yes, it's a verb... lol)

Anyways, I think it's a little strange that your entire post topic would be as misleading as the one you posted here... a test that is not a test, but only a Trick? Methinks you are deceptive on purpose!

LOL

Joke.....

Everyday!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Im guessing at this and in now way confirm or deny that I have 'abilities'.

You are in a theater of some sort in Washington DC and the background is of the white house and the figure is not a "real " person but a wax dummy of who I am thinking is GW

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio
Alright, I lied. There is no application, the test is this post. I am looking for a fellow member that is a prophet/seer.

Below this babbling, I will have what I consider "the test". Whether it is valid or not, is moot. I feel it is a valid test, and I want to see if anyone has magic.

We have many claims of magic by way of prophecy, but I don't know if any are true. Mainly because I must sift through "insert tasteful negative descriptor" threads. Now, I am not upset at those threads. Those posters have the right to post, and if they believe they have magic; more power (heh) to them!

I, well I just want to talk to someone I THINK is magic. If you get the "the test" correct, then I will think you have magic. Does it matter if I think you have magic? Not really, but I would like to ask more "in depth" questions to one with extra abilities.

Anyway, enough babbling, on to the "the test".

(I posted this in another thread (yawn, forum cliche). I did not want to de-rail that thread, so I decided to make it a home.)

Whom is my arm around in this picture?
(Your choice on how to answer, more specific more "points".)

And

Where am I at in that picture?
(Again, more specific more "points".)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eef80c295916.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 1/18/2011 by adigregorio because: Bigger mug

FINAL NOTE--

If one claims it is not possible to divine the information, that is fine. I will not assume you are a "faker", though I will not assume you are telling the truth either.

(Feel free to post whatever as well, if you wish to challenge my skeptical nature this is fine. If you wish to be angry, this is fine. If you want to just "guess", this is fine; if you are Larry from the Stooges, this is fine.) (ouch)

EDIT TO ADD--
For those of you who can Astral Project, I have written the answer and laid it upon my desk. If you are able to travel to here, and read the answer. That will obviously count. If I must do something so you can "hone in" on my location ask. I am quite adept at meditation, thouth leaving the body is a random sort of thing (if it is a real thing...)
edit on 1/21/2011 by adigregorio because: Additional inclusions

I'll tell you where you are not in this photo and that is outside of a high-end fashion store with your arm around a sweaty biker. Am I right?

Guess how I know this!
edit on 1/23/2011 by PhantomLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

You are in Tennessee at an art museum attending a party. Your arm is around a picture of Barack Obama. Your middle name is Fitzgerald or Lewis.
edit on 23-1-2011 by civilchallenger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
you are holding up a coat and you are in an office or room with a picture of a mansion or hotel in the background, I can see the shadow of your head

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Your in front of a picture backdrop, the shadow says so ....
Above Top Secret??? Geez give me some REAL news, sick of all this CRAP
edit on 23-1-2011 by Burgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Madame Tussauds, New York and George W Bush (waxwork, though one would be hard pressed to tell the difference, I guess).

You do look awfully pleased with yourself in the photo

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

On your Left is A crop of Dark Vidar, Dude if you need help of real magic then you need to speak truth unlike this edited photo

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

On your Left is A crop of Dark Vidar, Dude if you need help of real magic then you need to speak truth unlike this edited photo

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Your arm is around your male lover and you are at a hotel.
second line
edit on 23-1-2011 by gypsy1016 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Whats up with the gay jokes?

I'd like to think ATS;ers have humor that is above middle school level...

Or maybe they're in the closet themselves and find it dangerous to talk about! LOL

ANYWAY, here is my repsonse.

Wax museum - Arm around Frank Sinatra!?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burgo

Your in front of a picture backdrop, the shadow says so ....
Above Top Secret??? Geez give me some REAL news, sick of all this CRAP
edit on 23-1-2011 by Burgo because: (no reason given)

There are a whole bunch of posts like this. YET, if you were to read the topic it clearly states "off topic". Therefore it is the fault of ATS for putting off topic discussions on the home page. NOT the OP, who made an entertaining thread if you ask me. So yes this isn't news and it wasn't meant to be. Go complain somewhere else.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join