It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A "Do you have magic?" test, apply within!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I've not slept on this but Ronald Regan or tall blond president? next door to the Venetian Hotel Las Vegas ? thats a guess, Blond guy is a gut feeling....

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Judging your attire , you're on vacation in Miami with your arm around someone tall, possibly Alfred E. Neuman.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
You are on the moon and have your arm round a 20th century dictator. Possibly Hitler or Mao Zedong. Stalin at a push.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
well i will just give this a shot. i think your in front of really exspessive mansion, but more specificaly i think your at the back of the washington d.c. building probally just directly outside of it but its almost like your inside a little bit.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
your arm is around a statue.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Based on your attire (nice clip on, by the way!), I feel that you are in Florida somewhere. The background is fake, so you are most likely in a studio or it was photoshopped in. I am getting an image of Joseph Prushinowski and martinis - beyond that, things start to get a little fuzzy.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

Your step brother, someone you hadn't seen in a long while. Maybe even someone you would consider a brother... I'm also thinking that it's a mansion behind you, that is preserved for it's historical value.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I think you have your arm around a coat hanging on a rack, and you're in gary indiana. Not sure if I'm magic just the first things that popped into my head.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amsterdam
President Obama
Madame Tussauds Wax Museum

Now I haven't read all the comments, therefore I don't know if this has been said before

Also you might know one Vanessa?

Edit:

the surroundings are reddish, close to stairs, doors. background shows White house, big canvas like, doesn't seem straight, like it's in a certain shape
edit on 22-1-2011 by Amsterdam because: additional information

Guess what
.. I was right!!

After the revelation I decided to take it to the test myself, Googled around, look what I found...!!

Image found on Google:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
You're with a collegue

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I would say at Vegas with your Brother.....

Edit, ok i was wrong after reading a couple posts above... no phsycic powers here i guess

edit on 22-1-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I get the feeling you are at a Prom or reunion or something.

You actually have your arms around two people, one being a close friend, the other has some sort of family relation.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
You are at a building that has a curved picture of the W.H. from the South Lawn with the fountain in the view during Spring. You have your hands around B.O.

I am a psyhic.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Amsterdam

The OP stated if one part was wrong, you were wrong! I think you nailed the location (as i did way back), but look at the suit of President Obama vs the coat of the man he is standing next to (no crunch).

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

SlyingFaucers--(nice nick!)
This is incorrect, and seriously I love the name!

Thanks! Although my first choice was BentuckyKourbon, but it seemed redundant (although for some reason socially acceptable).

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlyingFaucers
reply to post by Amsterdam

The OP stated if one part was wrong, you were wrong! I think you nailed the location (as i did way back), but look at the suit of President Obama vs the coat of the man he is standing next to (no crunch).

That was my first thought when I compared the images... but I realised, cameras do differ from each other.

Notice how OP's image has the glow of the lighting interfering with the background!
Now see this as a filter that has affected the suit in the image as well!

And then there is resolution, quality of the image, flash

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I think your arm is around a statue of a cow, a large statue of a cow. lol
makes me think of how some of the past presidents kept livestock on the front lawn of the whitehouse. :p
your in some sort of museum (wax museum?) i think that has been established as well as that the poster/backdrop behind you is of the white house, but just a backdrop not the real thing.

for some reason when the first thought that I thought when I saw an image in my mind of you with a dog sitting on a couch or a bench but I don't know why or that it has anything to do with anything. I don't think the location of this was the same as that in the picture. The dog was big darkish brown in color something between or either a cholate lab and/or german shepard.

I do believe in magic and i think everyone and everything has it as it is the stuff the universe is made up of, however it does take some skill, talent, and practice to tune into it. I don't know if I am tuned in or not right now or if I have really figured out how to tune into it on purpose yet, soooo yeah I could be completely off. This was fun though

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Thats not you somewhere you are not. You photoshopped a picture that is not you into another picture of where you are not and created this test.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Very fun idea!

I am not magic --- but just in case I am and I just don’t know it lol --- my guess is your arm is around:

Your Grandmother

And you’re pretending to be a detective or perhaps you’re at a Jewish wedding? Or your pretending to be Amish? My first guess tho --- is detective!

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Well your arm isn't around anyone your holding up the coat on a hanger and the backround is a poster of the whitehouse and this part not to certian but i think your in your bedroom

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join