It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A "Do you have magic?" test, apply within!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
at first glances at the picture my gut feelings says that your arm is behind at coat on a coat rack, after looking at the picture forawhile it looks asif everything around you is not real, as in a prop museum of somesort.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
is your arm around your bosses nephew and you are in front of the grand hotel?

going out on a limb

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
My guess is you are at Madame Tussauds wax museum in Washington DC with your arm around a wax figure president. Either Obama, JFK or Reagan

I also think the backdrop is of the White House inside the museum.
edit on 26-1-2011 by CameronWV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BuzzCory
Despite the fact that Amsterdam posted what appears to be conclusive proof of your location & your "companion" 2 pages ago, here, people have continued to submit their readings on the decipherment of your cropped photo

..thank you,

Originally posted by Amsterdam

Originally posted by Amsterdam
President Obama
Madame Tussauds Wax Museum

Now I haven't read all the comments, therefore I don't know if this has been said before

Also you might know one Vanessa?

Edit:

the surroundings are reddish, close to stairs, doors. background shows White house, big canvas like, doesn't seem straight, like it's in a certain shape
edit on 22-1-2011 by Amsterdam because: additional information

Guess what
.. I was right!!

After the revelation I decided to take it to the test myself, Googled around, look what I found...!!

Image found on Google:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Convention. comics, sci fi, lots of bold colors.
you are next to your idol. or someone you look up to.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
You are "at" George W. Bush wax figure at Madame Tussauds New York

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

virgin islands
arm around "the Founder"

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
He has his arm around a dog.....dog must be sitting on table or something similar...def an animal....and dog came to mind first.....

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Amsterdam

i find it kind of odd that the OP was born in 1980 ( or at least is says so on his profile) and he dresses like he is from the 1950s-60s. he also looks a lot older than 30 years old in the picture. he looks as if he is in his 40s. it could be that he just looks older than he is but whats with the cloths?

that is why i feel that it is not even him in the picture. who ever is in the picture is definitely in the location that you mention but i dont believe that this is a picture of the OP.

i could be wrong......

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Actually its a trick question. The person is actually the one in Black. He is standing next to the guy in the white shirt.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Actually its a trick question. The person is actually the one in Black. He is standing next to the guy in the white shirt.

LOL... only Fox Mulder would come up with that.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by fallow the light

i find it kind of odd that the OP was born in 1980 ( or at least is says so on his profile) and he dresses like he is from the 1950s-60s. he also looks a lot older than 30 years old in the picture. he looks as if he is in his 40s. it could be that he just looks older than he is but whats with the cloths?

that is why i feel that it is not even him in the picture. who ever is in the picture is definitely in the location that you mention but i dont believe that this is a picture of the OP.

i could be wrong......

Great thinking, I definitely agree with your theory!
I did some extra research, there are photos of Bush Sr on Google, so that fits your theory (they probably re-used that same background with future presidents), also Bush Sr's suit matches up with the colour in his image.

Offtopic: your eye looks wow!
(assuming it's yours, you wouldn't trick me like the OP tricked us
..would you.. ?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

That's fantastic. Thanks for that Amsterdam. I'ma go pretend I never guessed at all now. >.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

great find amsterdam. one of the first things i thought of was looking at his profile and checking for clues like pictures and what not. the OP probably should have put a little bit more thought into his post.

oh and buy the way...... the eye is my 5 year old daughters eye........ its ok, you didnt know.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I haven't had time to read through all of this, but has the OP returned? I HAVE to know the answer!!
I said I think it is at a Presidential library and it's a figure of Ronald Reagan........

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vaykun

That's fantastic. Thanks for that Amsterdam. I'ma go pretend I never guessed at all now. >.<

Hey Vaykun, excuse me for not replying to the private message you send me, I can't reply yet.. appears that I should have posted 20 posts before being able to..

I wanted to thank you for giving me that credit! Appreciate your words!

Oh & don't, it is what you said it is
!

Originally posted by fallow the light

great find amsterdam. one of the first things i thought of was looking at his profile and checking for clues like pictures and what not. the OP probably should have put a little bit more thought into his post.

oh and buy the way...... the eye is my 5 year old daughters eye........ its ok, you didnt know.

My bad..well I'm sure she got that from her mom then

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
you are in vegas and your arm is around a statue

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

the background is photo shopped and you are in your parents living room.
your arm is possibly around a tranny hooker or a close relative

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

nope. she looks just like her daddy.......... its kind of creepy lol

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Yeah, I know where you are!

You are HERE:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e3e5641526db.jpg[/atsimg]

LOL.