It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nasa scientist with disturbing news

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
it seems to me, based on the "this member was on ATS 28 minutes ago" along with the time of the post, that he created an account, made this post, then logged off right after. Probably without even seeing the 1st reply. Unless maybe he just switched to a different account and is also one of those who replied.

I hope im wrong on that because I would like to see this evidence.

I think you'll be in for a very long wait. Unless he's just finished his google image searches in which case he'll be uploading pictures of men in tudor costumes and old ladies in hats.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
this thread has absolutely no interersting or useful information and it has already recieved 9 flags?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Welcome aboard!

I hate to jump right to the obvious, but may I suggest, you post your finding ASAP.

There have been far too many hoaxers here, at this point. People want to see the evidence.

Please post it, so that there will be less questions of your authenticity. The longer you leave it to post, the more you will be considered a hoaxer. Common sense says ''spill the beans''

Enjoy your time at ATS!

To other members, please think before flagging!

edit on 21-1-2011 by Wildeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Smack

I totally agree, spill it all out at once, preferably from an internet cafe, there it is in public domain.

Then deny all knowledge, and go back to work as normal.

Cosmic...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
If I held documents which would shake all of humanity to the core, revealing evidence of extraterrestrials and astronauts visiting other planets, I would sell these to some major tabloid for vast amounts of money. But maybe thats just me

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Here is another one.

Disclosure has all ready happened. You are wasting yout time if you are waiting for the government to disclose.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ministerofone
As long as i am guaranteed anonymousity by the staff members, and even if contacted by agencies, they still dont hand over my ip or even whereabouts, i will post the documents i have, which include evidence of extraterrestrial species visiting earth and of human astronauts visiting earth planets.

I doubt if you'll find animosity by the staff but I can promise you anonimity so feel free to send me a u2u to initiate verification

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Nasa's European department amounts to a guy called Gib Kirkham in a small office in the US embassy in Paris. There is no Nasa department in Europe and Mr. Kirkham is a representative from Nasa to the European Space Programme.

Here is a link to Mr. Kirkman's page and he looks like a nice man:

oiir.hq.nasa.gov...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Maybe it is all real, maybe a hoax. I would like to see some evidence first. And I hope it isn't the usual stuff we all allready have seen on youtube or other sites.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ministerofone

Heck I'll guarantee privacy. Send it to me and I'll post it, no questions asked. I have nothing to gain from who or what you are, but we all have something to gain from this alleged information, if your post is truthful. Just do the ol' create a bogus e-mail account on a computer somewhere that is not your home or work, We'll PM each other the details, and BAM, truth is exposed.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
reply to post by Smack

I totally agree, spill it all out at once, preferably from an internet cafe, there it is in public domain.

Then deny all knowledge, and go back to work as normal.

Cosmic...

Exactly! Stay offline, prepare the whole kit and kaboodle on a sterile laptop with no personal information (buy it at goodwill or a secondhand shop, not a retailer), then take a taxi across town, post it up to as many sites as possible, trash the laptop and evidence, head back to work, and deny any involvement!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

What's the "Project Aleph" and what has that to do with NASA/USAP access? It's not project bluebeam either. I know it is a "deep" project. Google redirects & the project started in Sep/Oct 2008.

Happy Hunting

HADES

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
12 flags and not a dang thing in this thread, way to blow your load ats
now OP, lets see it

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

yeah, give us the real scoop and dont leave out anything!!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
- Grammer
- Writing style
- Logs off after making such claims
- Has to take the time to make up his bull stuff

- Hoax

Ats we are a little smarter then this are we not? Why even waste your time on this stuff? You all know it's not real. As if we have "never" heard off the European NaSa Program? haha
If there was one, Its not like it would be a huge secret would it?

This sight is full of gullible people, who FEED on disinfo no? It seems like it everyday, I see someone make wild claims or something out of the blue and instantly before anything that person has 40 flags and 50 *'s

Even if there was a EU NASA program, it would be a program in the shadows of the US NASA. Im trying to say, there probably wouldnt be too much going on over there lol...

For your own good Ats, disregard this whole thread... or maybe Ill start making accounts for crazy talk too ?
(just kidding)

Kelliott
edit on 21-1-2011 by Kelliott because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

Ridiculas Isnt it! I Posted a well thought out thread that Contained hours of research and Atleast half an hour to create, But it gets 6 Flags...And allmost No views compared to this tripe

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I can't believe that you ATSers are flagging this thread when the OP has failed to answer a single question posed to him. What the hell is going on here? Looks to me like he made two post and ran for the hills. Who's flagging this post?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

Watching Jennings' UFO special prompted Hellyer to finally read U.S. Army Colonel Philip J. Corso's book The Day After Roswell, about the Roswell UFO Incident, which had been sitting on his shelf for some time. Hellyer told the Toronto audience that he later spoke to a retired Air Force General who confirmed the accuracy of the information in the book.

en.wikipedia.org...

lol

Just because someone who was elected minister of national defense for a few years in the 60s(in canada:lol
and read a book, doesn't mean disclosure has happened buddy.

sawree

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I predict this will go nowhere. Let's see how rational my cynicism turns out to be.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Is there really a hallow earth.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join