It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nasa scientist with disturbing news

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Well, I hope the OP is being truthful, and I await his info. I am open minded. But I have seen many threads that start with I'm gonna give you this evidence and then it never comes, like that one thread I read a while ago, about a guy who saw a UFO, and a Grey in his backyard and shot at the Grey, and said he had it all on phonevideo, and it went on for many pages, and I don't think he ever posted back anything. If he did, please refresh my memory of that thread. Thanks.

link   
When you upload the document, should we run the spell & grammar check before reading?

I hope it contains pictures, I like pictures.

edit on 21-1-2011 by dsm1664 because: sssss

edit on 21-1-2011 by dsm1664 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by ministerofone

Feel free to ask any questions whatsoever, i am happy to answer.

Eh ben. Dans quelle direction se trouve le "Boumiche" relativement a votre bureau?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
nobody call sherrifjones just yet, hang on, have a schnitzel and let's see what he posts

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
my friend has told me there are armed police coming down the road a couple of miles away, i am scanning the documents right now and am very worried
edit on 21-1-2011 by ministerofone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ministerofone
Hello i have worked for nasa`s european department for the last ten years, i still do, and for that reason i am going to remain annonymous.
Didnt know there was a european deparment, your not alone. Most people dont.

Most people have no idea what is going on with nasa, it is a dummy operation meant to pull the wool over peoples eyes. If you visit their website, the garbage on their about discovering microbes, and ice and water --- ask yourself, `a matter of years after discovering flight we were flying to the moon, how is it possible that all these decades later we`ve acomplished nothing, and even stepped back a foot as we dont see any progress whatsoever`.

It is being kept from you for a reason, a reason which if you knew would shake the core of your belief system, no matter what god or culture you follow.

As long as i am guaranteed anonymousity by the staff members, and even if contacted by agencies, they still dont hand over my ip or even whereabouts, i will post the documents i have, which include evidence of extraterrestrial species visiting earth and of human astronauts visiting earth planets.

You worked for NASA as what, their window washer ??? It's one thing you may not be able to spell or use proper grammar ("there and their") but surely, anyone qualified to work for NASA knows how to use "THEIR" spell check option, no?

I bet this is the SAME person whose thread was closed down a couple a days ago!. What was the name of your other personality? Benjamin? Bernard? Something like that. He was a witness to Roswell.

Folks, there's more than enough creditable threads about creditable events in these incredible times so, don't feed the troll.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
He's just feeding us what we want to hear and sitting back and laughing!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Low quality troll.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

my friend has told me there are armed police coming down the road a couple of miles away, i am scanning the documents right now and am very worried

Run, get out of the house!!!

Take the documents and run godammit, run!

Looks like he had time to edit his post though LOL

edit on 21-1-2011 by dsm1664 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS...home of the brightest and most inquiring minds around.

We all hope that you are who you say you are and that the "evidence" you will present is legit; if it isn't, well, that will be discovered quickly enough.

Enjoy your stay

*waves Hello to Bernard
edit on 1/21/2011 by TNTarheel because: typos

link   
You work for Nasa and don't know how to spell "phone". *sigh* I really wish the kids would just stop.

link   

Originally posted by strato
Low quality troll.

not even a funny one either.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by ministerofone

Feel free to ask any questions whatsoever, i am happy to answer.

Eh ben. Dans quelle direction se trouve le "Boumiche" relativement a votre bureau?

Ah Ben, did you see my drunk Uncle sitting at the bar.??

Cosmic...

link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Schnitzel!!

What's truly sad is ATS has been hoaxed so many times we tend to bash from the beginning. I just do not understand why people feel the need to hoax and I never will.

link   

*waves Hello to Bernard

hehe! Cute touch!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Hahahaha what a load of tribe and bull.
This is that same guy...ceasar something or other

As if armed police would be on his case that fast....hes winding you all up....another kid with another bull # story....id suggest the mods ban this guy AGAIN!!!

link   
this thread is closed.

if the OP comes back, he can u2u me to discuss reopening it.

link   

my friend has told me there are armed police coming down the road a couple of miles away, i am scanning them now and very worried

Awesome. Can you get the shootout on video?

Next time, it would probably be a good idea to scan the docs and upload them first, before publicizing that you have them. That way you can release them in your OP. It's a lot harder to scan and upload after you're dead...

Although, there is apparently going to be a medium on ATS Live soon, so if you don't get this stuff uploaded in time, could you pass the info on to her?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join