It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nasa scientist with disturbing news

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Hello i have worked for nasa`s european department for the last ten years, i still do, and for that reason i am going to remain annonymous.
Didnt know there was a european deparment, your not alone. Most people dont.

Most people have no idea what is going on with nasa, it is a dummy operation meant to pull the wool over peoples eyes. If you visit their website, the garbage on their about discovering microbes, and ice and water --- ask yourself, `a matter of years after discovering flight we were flying to the moon, how is it possible that all these decades later we`ve acomplished nothing, and even stepped back a foot as we dont see any progress whatsoever`.

It is being kept from you for a reason, a reason which if you knew would shake the core of your belief system, no matter what god or culture you follow.

As long as i am guaranteed anonymousity by the staff members, and even if contacted by agencies, they still dont hand over my ip or even whereabouts, i will post the documents i have, which include evidence of extraterrestrial species visiting earth and of human astronauts visiting earth planets.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Feel free to ask any questions whatsoever, i am happy to answer.

The days of secrecy and coverup have to be over if humanity are to evolve!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Hi,

Any evidence of this? I know you wish to remain anonymous, but.... People on here like evidence, it backs up your claims.

Because otherwise (and no offence) you might just be winding us up.

Cheers.

Edit: Go ahead and post your evidence of E.T's, the ATS staff and members would much rather see what you've got to offer as opposed to disputing your claims.
edit on 21-1-2011 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

i will post the documents i have, which include evidence of extraterrestrial species visiting earth and of human astronauts visiting earth planets

ATS staff are very anonymus and will respect your finding
please feel free to enlighten our lives with the real truth

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Why is it being kept from us?
What's the real story?
Are there aliens on the moon?
What do the Aliens want with us?
Why are they abducting people?

Just a few questions to start with...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ministerofone

If you were trying to remain annoymous i would use a Anoymous hub to mask your IP Address, Just saying

Edit: Scrap That, Welcome to ATS

edit on 21/1/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ministerofone
Hello i have worked for nasa`s european department for the last ten years, i still do, and for that reason i am going to remain annonymous.
Didnt know there was a european deparment, your not alone. Most people dont.

Most people have no idea what is going on with nasa, it is a dummy operation meant to pull the wool over peoples eyes. If you visit their website, the garbage on their about discovering microbes, and ice and water --- ask yourself, `a matter of years after discovering flight we were flying to the moon, how is it possible that all these decades later we`ve acomplished nothing, and even stepped back a foot as we dont see any progress whatsoever`.

It is being kept from you for a reason, a reason which if you knew would shake the core of your belief system, no matter what god or culture you follow.

As long as i am guaranteed anonymousity by the staff members, and even if contacted by agencies, they still dont hand over my ip or even whereabouts, i will post the documents i have, which include evidence of extraterrestrial species visiting earth and of human astronauts visiting earth planets.

Considering the grammar of the OP and the very familiar anti-government refrain, I believe this is a put on. Not to mention the OP's chosen handle "minsterofone". Looks to me like a little self grandiousity.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

He's probably already behind seven proxies.

At least.

link   
Welcome to ATS, I hope you feel comfortable to bring forward your evidence.
I have a question, what brought you to this site and why did you decide that now was the time to bring this evidence to light?

link   
Yes, please show some sort of documents or evidence. I would love to see it.

and I promise I am a nobody. I'll never tell.

link   
Why didn't you back up with some evidence in your first post?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
you worked for the europeen nasa dept ?? if thats true
tell me everything about UFOs
i know they exist .. astronauts have spoken about them (see astronaut thread in my signature)

flaggued to encourage you to reveal something we all know

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
OP, now's your chance.

Send me the documents and links via the u2u system before it is too late.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
We are all looking forward to what you have to share. How about some juicy details!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by glome

I caught the grammar as well (their vs. there etc) Considering he/she claims to possess a scientific background, I have my doubts...no offense OP.
If you could provide us with the "evidence" you were referring to it would really help your case.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Pure bull.

edit on 1/21/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Breath...

Welcome to ATS. This is a great site.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
*** N.A.S.A or National Aeronautics and Space Administration, is an Executive Branch agency of the United States government, responsible for the nation's civilian space program and aeronautics and aerospace research. Since February 2006, NASA's self-described mission statement is to "pioneer the future in space exploration, scientific discovery and aeronautics research, no less no more.

U.F.O evidence remains inconclusive, and improbable.

Have a good day

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Only probablem is that The area of the tunguska event isnt at all ir-radiated

Edit, Response is irrelevant because andy1033 removed comment.
edit on 21/1/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I'll starts off with a simple question for you,

What is NASA European department and what do they do (in europe presumably?) that they dont do in the U.S.?

Why have you decided to come forward with information?

And, without revealing what information you have (before you get assurances from ATS Admins) just how much of an impact will this information have on us, in your opinion?

Thanks

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join